Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3674 3675 3676 3677 3678 3679 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:30 pm
Shinsei Warujima
*Has never had a girl/boyfriend because he doesn't consider the "Dating" in elementary to be actual dating. I've also never been kissed. I also didn' got to prom. Not like I'd even go if I could have.

@Haji: He said "What now?," not "What's up?" So, the proper response would be something similar to either "Global warming" or "Osama's dead."

Eh, dating is dating and i do what i want D:<  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:33 pm
Nien! Nien, nien, nien. nien! This is not a democracy! This is a dictatorship and *I* dictate that you can't do that, so >xP (******** emotes.)

Let me be clear, then; We didn't actually date during that time in elementary, okay?

Dx Kiro needs to get his a** online so we can continue our fight!!  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:34 pm
Shinsei Warujima
*Has never had a girl/boyfriend because he doesn't consider the "Dating" in elementary to be actual dating. I've also never been kissed. I also didn' got to prom. Not like I'd even go if I could have.

@Haji: He said "What now?," not "What's up?" So, the proper response would be something similar to either "Global warming" or "Osama's dead."

Napper; WHAT!?!?!?!?! YOU'VE NEVER BEEN KISSED!?!?!?!?!?!?! Also, it was a childish crush that ended when I moved away. xD Dating really isn't my thing. Cause it only ends in pain and suffering . . .for the other person. People get to attached to me all the time. Makes me feel like their my responsibility when really their happiness and who they inflict it on is their own problem. Also, o.o I don't know what Kiro is doing right now. Hmmm. I guess I could ask. -taps lips lightly in thought-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:36 pm
@Naito: Hai. I've never been kissed. I've never even been hugged in that way. Dx I's so lonely!! Also why so surprised that I've never been kissed before?

Prom: Dancing, social gathering, PEOPLE. Not really my forte. At. All.  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:39 pm
Napper; That's so. . . impossible for me Q Q I wish when I was younger I had say in who my first kiss was! Like the other day this guy tried doing stuff to me while I was in town. I punched him in the gut and twisted my fist up into his rib cage, then kneed him in the balls and elbowed him in the throat. He went down fast and I walked away to my car smiling.

Prom; I was dragged to all the Home Coming's cause sadly people just love to be around me. . .I don't know what I do but I have the whole ******** schools attention when I walk in the room. I think popularity is extremely stupid though and I could care less. Have you ever been to a school were the girl that plays guitar is the one everyone wants to be with and hang out with? It's weird! The highschool movies lie! No one wants to be with the cheerleaders!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:40 pm
October Night Starlight
Shinsei Warujima

Napper; WHAT!?!?!?!?! YOU'VE NEVER BEEN KISSED!?!?!?!?!?!?! Also, it was a childish crush that ended when I moved away. xD Dating really isn't my thing. Cause it only ends in pain and suffering . . .for the other person. People get to attached to me all the time. Makes me feel like their my responsibility when really their happiness and who they inflict it on is their own problem. Also, o.o I don't know what Kiro is doing right now. Hmmm. I guess I could ask. -taps lips lightly in thought-

Lets spray paint his lawn and then set it on fire

And really? i don't really date cuz I attract lets say not too smart girls.. and its tough to converse when they ask you the definition of every other word you say... like apathetic.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:43 pm
October Night Starlight
Napper; That's so. . . impossible for me Q Q I wish when I was younger I had say in who my first kiss was! Like the other day this guy tried doing stuff to me while I was in town. I punched him in the gut and twisted my fist up into his rib cage, then kneed him in the balls and elbowed him in the throat. He went down fast and I walked away to my car smiling.

Prom; I was dragged to all the Home Coming's cause sadly people just love to be around me. . .I don't know what I do but I have the whole ******** schools attention when I walk in the room. I think popularity is extremely stupid though and I could care less. Have you ever been to a school were the girl that plays guitar is the one everyone wants to be with and hang out with? It's weird! The highschool movies lie! No one wants to be with the cheerleaders!

Holy s**t to the first one and to the second one lol. Highschool Musical You have lied to me!!! noo  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:44 pm
You see, I don't attract bimbos, retards and idiots. No, I either attract perfectly normal (On the outside) people or obese people. I'm not saying that obesity is a problem, I'm just saying that the majority of those I've attracted have been...shall we say "Well taken care of"?

Also, I'm not really that offed by explaining what a word means to someone and nearly everyone I talk to asks me what the words I use mean.

I'm not the jock who's popular with everyone or a geek who has no friends. No, actually, I'm the "Sexy Geek" with Goth/Emo/Punk-like preferences/tendencies, as well as the occasional Jock-like tendency, who tends to have everyone around me want to hang around with me, unless they're self-centered douches who only care that people look at them as some sort of religious idol. People call me "Cool," even though I don't care about being cool. Some even say that's WHY I'm cool.  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:51 pm
I'm not offended. All my weight's in all the right places naturally. And they only men I attract are stupid assholes and jocks who think it's fun to hit girls for fun! -growls- Damn that boy and all that he's worth! That piece of s**t on this ungrateful planet! -smiles weakly- But yes, I only attract the wrong crowd. That or there into drugs, gangs, and other stupid stuff like that.

Nappy; . . . don't tease me about hot emo guys >.> grrr! Lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:53 pm
Shinsei Warujima
Nien! Nien, nien, nien. nien! This is not a democracy! This is a dictatorship and *I* dictate that you can't do that, so >xP (******** emotes.)

Let me be clear, then; We didn't actually date during that time in elementary, okay?

Dx Kiro needs to get his a** online so we can continue our fight!!

Nein. If you're going to use German, spell it right. O.<

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:56 pm
October Night Starlight
I'm not offended. All my weight's in all the right places naturally. And they only men I attract are stupid assholes and jocks who think it's fun to hit girls for fun! -growls- Damn that boy and all that he's worth! That piece of s**t on this ungrateful planet! -smiles weakly- But yes, I only attract the wrong crowd. That or there into drugs, gangs, and other stupid stuff like that.

Nappy; . . . don't tease me about hot emo guys >.> grrr! Lol.

hey do you consider me a stupid a*****e cuz you were gonna add me to your fan boy list :p haha jk :p  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:00 pm
Nooo~ I'm talking about guys that are a lot closer to me in person xD I know your not an a*****e. . . some of the time . . .jkjk!  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
I'M SO CONFUSED!! Anyways sup brotatos....and star ;P  
*Does not think hitting girls is fun. No, he thinks having a brawl with someone is fun. Is also not into drugs, gangs or other stuff like that.

I find gangs to be pointless. I'm not into drugs because my own sister is a drug addict, and she's already lost one of her babies. Also, just to let you know; no matter what, I will NOT smoke marijuana. I've gotten stoned before and I absolutely HATE that feeling. -[Shudder.]- I was in pain the entire time I was stoned, because my sense of touch was, like, UBER heightened to the point of where my own heartbeat was causing me pain. I also won't smoke cigarettes or cigars.

O.o Tease you about hot emo guys how? *Is a little chubby, so, wouldn't be considered "Hot." One person once said that I wasn't an Emo, but a Scene Kid, then went on to use his own definition of Scene Kid to say they are annoying attention seekers. Needless to say, I'm not his definition of a Scene Kid. In fact, I actually find it rather offensive to be called "Emo" OR "Scene Kid," even if I AM mopey most of the time.

@Haji: Don't blame me because my fingers and my keyboard hate me.  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:01 pm
Tenshi_Ryukai
I'M SO CONFUSED!! Anyways sup brotatos....and star ;P

-jumps on your back- TenTen!  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3674 3675 3676 3677 3678 3679 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games