Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3677 3678 3679 3680 3681 3682 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:59 pm

{{ stare I'm just helping Leko out, or have you forgotten that she lives off such things? rolleyes Besides, I can think dirty little thoughts about Leko if I want.... ninja -hears plotting of an outfit for him and dies a little inside- gonk cry }}
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:02 pm

(( stare I see how this goes. Fine then. I'll find someone to think lustful thoughts of. You can feed her dirty thoughts all you want. xp ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:13 pm

{{Pft, as if you haven't already been doing that. stare You flirt like a loon, so why not think lustfully as well?}}
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:31 pm

((User Image simmer you two simmer.
All this talk of lustful feeding made me go and cook real dinner....
so we all win! User Image ))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:14 pm

Kat enters the bar and goes to make herself a Midori and pineapple juice. After topping off the drink with a squeeze of lime, she takes a seat at the bar and gets out her phone to check emails and messages.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:59 pm

Flame Knightmaer
{{Pft, as if you haven't already been doing that. stare You flirt like a loon, so why not think lustfully as well?}}

(( stare I do not appreciate that remark. Now I know what you really think of me. cry evil sad xp

This relationship has SO many problems. rofl rofl rofl xd ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:15 pm

*Walks up to the bar from her chambers. She enters though her office and half heartedly waves at Katana. She goes behind the bar and makes a Cosmopolitan and sighs heavily.* Hi Katana. neutral
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:21 pm

*Sips her Cosmo and has a seat at the bar.* A date has been set for the wedding. March 17th…Saint Patrick's Day. I hope everyone will be cool with that.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:24 pm

She looks up from her phone and smiles at Psy when she hears her greet her. Her smiles slips away when she sees how troubled she looks.

"Um, St Paddy's day works for me.....what's wrong? You should be happy that the date is set now. Or did something happen today?"
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:26 pm

I was talking with Ayami this morning and everything was perfectly fine. Then she asked me who would be walking me down the isle and giving me away since my Father has passed away and I didn't know what to say. I hadn't thought about it. Not at all…not once. It slipped my mind that I would need that covered. stressed

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:31 pm

She sits there for a moment, collecting her thoughts before answering Psy.

"Psy, I know you're very traditional where all this wedding business is concerned. But you do know that these days, there are women that don't bother being "given away," especially if they're independent, self-sufficient women. So that's an option for you. And why couldn't your mother walk you down the aisle? That's not unheard of either, you know. Perhaps you can give those options some consideration before you whip yourself into an emotional frenzy. wink "
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:36 pm

User Image Really?! ninja I haven't been to a wedding in a very long time. Is…is this common practice? *Calms herself and sips her Cosmo.* I can just do it myself and it will be fine…give myself away. neutral

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:36 pm

((I'm going to have my mother walk me down the aisle. 3nodding Ya know...if I ever get married... sweatdrop xd ))
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:42 pm

She smiles at Psy, "Of course it's fine! Things are a lot more acceptable these days in formal weddings...you'd be surprised actually. Why don't we go get a bunch of those bride magazines tomorrow and spend the afternoon drinking and giggling over them? I'll be you can get a lot of ideas from them for Richard too! xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:48 pm

*Gets off of her stool and practically knocks her drink over. She gleefully hugs Katana and kisses her on both sides of her face…Italian style. wink * Grazie Katana! Cosa farei senza di te! xd
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3677 3678 3679 3680 3681 3682 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games