Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:51 pm
[[No worries.]]

"I haven't actually eaten anything today. What about you, Amy?" Zephit hadn't thought about food until then, and his stomach growled about it accordingly. To which he blushed shyly, in further accordance.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:58 pm
"You can eat something here if you want. We have good food, and it's nice and refreshing. You should get some. There's actually a snack stand right outside of the garden here"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:03 pm
"You look tired. I don't want you to have to get up. I'll just eat later tonight." Zephit protested to having to move. Still remarkably tired from not sleeping properly, the last thing he wanted was to go back to walking around.

"I'm sleepy too." He admitted with soft yawn.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:07 pm
Amy nodded and her eyes started to drift close. "Me, too... I slept so much.... still tired." Her words drifted off. She really should tell Zephit to eat.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:09 pm
"You should rest then. Just take a day off for yourself." Zephit insisted, before petting Amy's head. He wasn't sure if that worked on humans like it did on cats, but he was intent to try.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:14 pm
Amy felt Zephit's hand as it soothingly stroked her hair. That usually was one of the most comforting things that could be done for her. She loved it. And while she liked it this time, it still didn't completely register to her. It was like everything was wrapped in fuzzy bubble paper before it passed into her.

"I take days off for myself frequently..."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:17 pm
"Then take another. Maybe go somewhere you normally don't, and try to meet someone new." Zephit had read that in a self-help book once. The man at the library said he was too dense for libraries, and so he gave him that book. It actually helped him adjust to being human in a lot of ways. Though some of the advice was really stupid.

"You need something new." He repeated, before scratching at her ears. That worked on some cats, too.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:34 pm
Amy winced and quickly sat up when Zephit suggested meeting someone new, causing the hammock to sway. "No. No I won't... I can't... No. And I can't keep leaving. I did that before. That'll lead me to go back to how I used to be. I can't do that to Thistle, to Phoenix."

Her head pounded and she reached one hand up to rub at one of her temples. "I want another drink."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:37 pm
"S-sorry... I didn't mean to..." Zephit squeezed his eye shut tight as the hammock swayed, hearing how upset she was. Whatever he said that Amy didn't like, she was certainly mad about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:44 pm
Amy wasn't mad. She was nearly frantic. She had to keep the thoughts from coming into her mind. Even thinking about meeting someone else made her think about meeting another guy, even if that wasn't what Zephit had meant. And that made her think of Karrie.

Amy gripped her head and sighed softly. "Please stop apologizing. You don't always do something wrong. People will walk all over you if you apologize all the time... Don't let that happen. Stand up for yourself."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:48 pm
"I don't want to have to stand up for myself..." Zephit mentioned sort of meekly, before carefully climbing off the hammock. Though he was polite enough to hold it steady for Amy, so she wouldn't fall off. Suddenly he just couldn't deal with being close to her.

"I'm hardly worth standing up for anyway..." Zephit whispered to himself, thinking of old memories. No one had stood up for him before, and the one time he had... Sometimes he really missed his other eye.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:56 pm
Amy frowned and crossed her arms over her chest. "Zephit, if you don't stand up for yourself, then no one will. If you think nothing of yourself, then no one can change your mind and you'll let others treat you like crap. From what I've seen around here, a lot of people like you. Take comfort and pride in that. Let it build you up."

She sighed and let her arms hang down to her side. "Maybe we should go home now."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:59 pm
"Pride is a dangerous thing, Amy." Zephit sighed, almost wanting to sit back down. Just because he liked himself didn't mean he had to prove it to anyone. If people treated him badly, he'd prefer just to avoid them.

"I don't have any more spare eyes to waste on pride." He added, offering Amy a hand to help her out of the hammock.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:59 pm
Cuwen
"From what I've seen around here, a lot of people like you. Take comfort and pride in that. Let it build you up."
((You might want to be careful about telling people that. You might be sowing the seeds for the next Mr. Ego eek ))  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:06 pm
{{lol!! I would pay to see Zephit become a Mr. Ego. It would be worth it. wink }}

Amy looked up at Zephit and stared him with cold, empty eyes. "And having no pride can get you hurt or killed... Or just plain used as a door mat. If that's how you want to live, then that's your right. But I refuse to be like that."

Numbness, anger, hurt, self-pitying, it was all swirling around inside of her and seemed to pop up at random times, each taking their turn.

She looked down at his hand and then took it, allowing him to help her up. "It might sound like I'm being harsh, but I'm trying to help you, protect you."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games