Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:34 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

(well Mike is not his full name.....and I don't know where this idea came from...it just popped up on me one day....)

What just popped up on you?

well I guess I ran into him....but he was just there and he **turns and blushes** he rubbed my horn with his cheek..........

Oh my. o.o
>.<

What idea? I'm still sort of confused. .-.

the idea of Mike being the Devil....I kept asking him and my partner who he was and I was finally told the Devil...**laughinng**

Oh, I see. Lol  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:41 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

(well Mike is not his full name.....and I don't know where this idea came from...it just popped up on me one day....)

What just popped up on you?

well I guess I ran into him....but he was just there and he **turns and blushes** he rubbed my horn with his cheek..........

Oh my. o.o
>.<

the idea of Mike being the Devil....I kept asking him and my partner who he was and I was finally told the Devil...**laughinng**

Oh, I see. Lol

yeah....got a pm from my partner asking if we were right in the head...you know blowing up the Devil ain't such a very good idea...but we did so now we gotta go with it....**laughing** had a good laugh that night....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:53 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. o.o
>.<

Oh, I see. Lol

yeah....got a pm from my partner asking if we were right in the head...you know blowing up the Devil ain't such a very good idea...but we did so now we gotta go with it....**laughing** had a good laugh that night....

Ha ha, oops. That was sort of my idea wasn't it? redface

Sorry. xD

You just didn't use enough explosives! emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:59 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. o.o
>.<

Oh, I see. Lol

Sorry. xD

yeah but I did not have to do it......

that is ok....I did not have to do it....my partner told me to do it.....

I did not want to blow up myself and my partner too........but it would have been a glorious way to go........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:05 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. Lol

Sorry. xD

I did not want to blow up myself and my partner too........but it would have been a glorious way to go........

xD

Oh my. Don't blow up. @.@  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:11 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. Lol

Sorry. xD

xD

nope that is not the way I want to go...

but I do need to go somewhere....to bed...it has been fun....nighters Kay see ya tomorrow...
try to get some sleep yourself.........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:13 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Sorry. xD

xD

but I do need to go somewhere....to bed...it has been fun....nighters Kay see ya tomorrow...

Maybe. emotion_zzz Kay doesn't sleep. @.@

Good night. ^__^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:27 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

-___-

: P

It's scary! gonk

-_- you weren't like this when you thought i was a murdering space pirate. That's kinda worse.

You're a murderous space pirate too? emotion_0A0

= cat_gonk

XD
I am NOT a murdering space pirate!

That's exactly what a murderous space pirate would say would if they were about to try to do murderous space pirate things to me! emotion_0A0

XD This is exactly what you said last time!

NO I am not a muderous space pirate and NO I am not going to try or do any muderous space pirate things to you or anyone else for that matter!  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:45 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

-_- you weren't like this when you thought i was a murdering space pirate. That's kinda worse.

You're a murderous space pirate too? emotion_0A0

= cat_gonk

XD
I am NOT a murdering space pirate!

That's exactly what a murderous space pirate would say would if they were about to try to do murderous space pirate things to me! emotion_0A0

XD This is exactly what you said last time!

NO I am not a muderous space pirate and NO I am not going to try or do any muderous space pirate things to you or anyone else for that matter!

That's also why they'd say! D:

What are the chances you would say exactly what they would say if you weren't them? D:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:51 am
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

::giggles::: na ya dont... you just think you do... males dont get it... they cant its against their weird code of mandom...

Not really. .-.

and you say im in de nile... :::shakes her head laughin:::... that from the dude in the bloody lab coat...

You claim to understand me when you don't even understand what you're saying half the time. :/

yes i do... ;:::laughs so hard her sides start hurting::: i fully understand what im sayin dude... tis not my fault you dont...

Not particularly. And especially not in the greater context of the conversation. :/

:::she falls asleep:::.....ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:45 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Sorry. xD

xD

Maybe. emotion_zzz Kay doesn't sleep. @.@

Good night. ^__^

hihi Kay....how are you??  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:59 pm
Skyailia

I'm alright, I guess. I don't feel like getting out of bed though. >.<

How are you?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia

How are you?

oh why??

I am doing good...I really over slept I didn't get out of bed till 12:30....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:07 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

How are you?

oh why??

I dunno. I just feel liking hiding under the covers until someone drags me out of here. >.<

That's good.
Overslept, maye not so good. At least you got some sleep then, though. 3nodding  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:12 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

How are you?

oh why??

I dunno. I just feel liking hiding under the covers until someone drags me out of here. >.<

That's good.
Overslept, maye not so good. At least you got some sleep then, though. 3nodding

sorry to hear that...

yeah..except for when it was time to get up...kept dreaming of my alarm going off....and I was turning it on snooze every five minutes **laughs**  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games