Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3683 3684 3685 3686 3687 3688 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:33 am

Berry taste.... *rubs his chin and looks up and to the side as if thinking*

To tell you the truth, I don't know a whole lot about alcohol. I don't even drink the stuff myself. Only things I know of off the top of my head that would have a "berry" taste would be Chambrod, which is a raspberry liquor. I think there might be some flavored vodka and schnapps around here.... might have some berry flavors.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:38 am

We also have wine..... rolleyes
there's probably some berry wines.

*pulls out a clove and stares at TES*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ilixaa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:38 am

She turns her head back to Soul. "You're the bar wench, and you don't even drink?" She smiles and shakes her head. "This is an interesting place, isn't it? Lady Leko, would you have any suggestions?"
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:41 am

oh yeah... wine...
*steps up to light Leko's clove for her*

When I think of wine, I usually think of grapes for some reason...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:42 am

TES get her an elderberry blended with strawberry dessert wine.
It's the skinny bottle over on those shelves.

*points to the direction of the shelving
Then turns her attention to the lady after her clove was lit*
And you seem to be calling me by my name.
So I should, by rights, call you by yours.
What is it?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:47 am

*stares blankly at Leko a moment then follows the direction of her pointing to try to find the bottle she spoke of, not really sure what would classify a bottle as "skinny". Eventually, he comes across a bottle that does appear to be a bit smaller in circumference and picks it off the shelf, inspecting the label. Figuring this must be it, he takes down a wine glass, assuming it would go in a wine glass ninja , fills it up, then places it on the counter in front of the new woman*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ilixaa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:52 am

"Oh, I am sorry! I'm not exactly used to introducing myself yet." She looks from Leko to Soul and back again. "We're not much on introductions where I'm from. My name is Ilixaa. Hm?" She looks at the drink in front of her. "Oh, thank you, Mr. bar wench," she says with a smile and takes a sip of the drink. "Ooohhh, this is quite good! Thank you both!" She drinks more deeply of the glass this time, savoring it.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:55 am

*looks at the time and curses to herself*
Well I won't be too much longer for the day.
The is some one that needs to attend some business soon so I will be taking my leave shortly. But it'll only be for a few hours.
Very nice to make your acquaintance Ilixaa

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:59 am

*eye twitches a bit at being referred to as "Mr. bar wench"* While on the topic of introductions, I suppose I could tell you that I go by the name Tes. Ilixaa *spoken with a slight accent* ... if I didn't know any better, I would say the name sounded dark elven.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:09 pm

Well I'll leave you two to talk amongst yourselves.
I need to prepare to leave.

*waves and heads through the office, through security to her room*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:12 pm

*gives Leko a lazy wave as she departs*

{{Spouse is dragging me off the computer. Going to be gone for maybe an hour sweatdrop }}
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:19 pm

"It was nice meeting you, Lady Leko," she says as she motions her goodbye with her glass before finishing her drink. "And it was nice to meet you, too, Tes. I don't know why my name would sound dark elven, but hey, who knows?" She notes the time as well. "I guess I should be going, too, as it turns out. I've got something that needs tending to, also." She set the glass down on the counter and turned to walk out the front door. "Hope to see you again, Mr. bar wench," she says with a wink.

Ilixaa

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:33 pm

*eye twitches again at the "Mr. bar wench" title. The bar now empty, he takes up the empty glasses left behind, washes, dries, then puts them away and stuffs the money Ilixaa left behind into the tip jar... not really sure where the money that's strictly for the drinks is supposed to go since he can't recall seeing a cash register around anywhere confused ... not that he's ever even really looked for one to begin with. He gives the counter and cursory wipe down with a clean rag, then returns to his stool*
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:30 pm

*walks in and sees TES behind the bar* Hey TES how goes it? Can I get a dew?*sits down at the bar and smiles*

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:33 pm

It's... um... going I guess. *lifts an eyebrow* What's a "do"? Don't you usually go to a salon to ask for a " 'do"?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3683 3684 3685 3686 3687 3688 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games