Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:14 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
hihi Kay....how are you??

I'm alright, I guess. I don't feel like getting out of bed though. >.<

How are you?

oh why??

I am doing good...I really over slept I didn't get out of bed till 12:30....

I dunno. I just feel liking hiding under the covers until someone drags me out of here. >.<

That's good.
Overslept, maye not so good. At least you got some sleep then, though. 3nodding

sorry to hear that...

yeah..except for when it was time to get up...kept dreaming of my alarm going off....and I was turning it on snooze every five minutes **laughs**

xD

I kept dreaming of hearing things moving around under the junk in my room.

*freezes and looks away, listening*

...okay, maybe that wasn't a dream. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:15 pm
MuyamiKasai
:::she falls asleep:::.....ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

emotion_zzz  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:17 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
hihi Kay....how are you??

I'm alright, I guess. I don't feel like getting out of bed though. >.<

How are you?

oh why??

I dunno. I just feel liking hiding under the covers until someone drags me out of here. >.<

That's good.

sorry to hear that...

yeah..except for when it was time to get up...kept dreaming of my alarm going off....and I was turning it on snooze every five minutes **laughs**

xD

*freezes and looks away*

don't tell me your room is like Dio's room...she is so disorganized...I pictured you as being neat.....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:19 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

oh why??

That's good.

sorry to hear that...

xD

*freezes and looks away*

don't tell me your room is like Dio's room...she is so disorganized...I pictured you as being neat.....

I would like to be.

But... my room is sort of the familial dumping grounds. Literally, if you don't have a place for it, go throw it on Kelly's floor. -_-  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:26 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

oh why??

That's good.

sorry to hear that...

xD

*freezes and looks away*

I would like to be.

But... my room is sort of the familial dumping grounds. Literally, if you don't have a place for it, go throw it on Kelly's floor. -_-

I know the feeling....the garage is suppose to be my work room...I spent days reboxing things I need to sell and had it so I could work in there...now it is just as bad as before because they all say put it in the garage...and there are two sheds out back some of this stuff should be in...........  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:29 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

sorry to hear that...

xD

*freezes and looks away*

I would like to be.

I know the feeling....the garage is suppose to be my work room...I spent days reboxing things I need to sell and had it so I could work in there...now it is just as bad as before because they all say put it in the garage...and there are two sheds out back some of this stuff should be in...........

I wind up with trash and sometimes even dirty dishes in here. emotion_facepalm

Like, what the frick, guys? >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:34 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

sorry to hear that...

xD

*freezes and looks away*

I would like to be.

that is really bad!!!!
hubby wonders where tools are...some are in the abyss of the garage instead of his shed...don't get mad at me when you can't find them....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:37 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I would like to be.

that is really bad!!!!
hubby wonders where tools are...some are in the abyss of the garage instead of his shed...don't get mad at me when you can't find them....

Indeed. They best be careful, lest they wind up hidden under our junk piles themselves. emotion_donotwant  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:01 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I would like to be.

that is really bad!!!!

Indeed. They best be careful, lest they wind up hidden under our junk piles themselves. emotion_donotwant

It will serve them right for piling it all up like they do..... emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:02 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that is really bad!!!!

Indeed. emotion_dowant

Wait, Kay isn't supposed to have evil thoughts! gonk

Stahppit you! D:

rofl  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that is really bad!!!!

Indeed. emotion_dowant

Stahppit you! D:

rofl

**laughs** it don't hurt to think it once in a while.....

**looks around then at me** if you talking to me naa......**laughs again**  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:09 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that is really bad!!!!

Indeed. emotion_dowant

Stahppit you! D:

rofl

It's convenient that evil Sky is around, because I can blame the dark thoughts on you and pretend it's totally not normal wanting to get rid of these guys. :D  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:13 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that is really bad!!!!

Indeed. emotion_dowant

Stahppit you! D:

rofl

It's convenient that evil Sky is around, because I can blame the dark thoughts on you and pretend it's totally not normal wanting to get rid of these guys. :D

**looks all around again then points to myself..hoilding one hand behind my back with fingers crossed** mmmmeeee evil nnaaaa....I innocent.....I promise...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:15 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed. emotion_dowant

Stahppit you! D:

rofl

**looks all around again then points to myself..hoilding one hand behind my back with fingers crossed** mmmmeeee evil nnaaaa....I innocent.....I promise...

Oh, no, of course not. rolleyes

=P  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:16 pm
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214

I was joking. >.>
Don't you start with the stereotypes. stressed
And you've got that one backwards. .-.

No, my mama left us when I was little. .__.

*pulls rope and drops trap* emotion_awesome

Nooooooo! Claustrophobic Panic Attack!!!!

(Really? I'm so sorry! Something I could never understand....)

backwards?

Oops. Forgot about that... eek

(Lol, no problem. It's true, but I use it like that for shock value, because it's not some big thing. xP)

it is much common stereotype for women to love to argue, and for men to not. .-.

when I was little my older brother would play hide and seek with me and my little sister - he liked to torture us and would lock us in tiny places - hence the claustrophobia LOL - pull stick - drop box...ahhh the memories LOL

(it is shocking and sad - I'm sure there are reasons, but none of which will ever make sense - just know that it wasn't personal)

In my family it's the men who like to argue LOL - we women are the peacemakers LOL...funny tho' when we ask them to stop fighting they laugh and say "we're not fighting" LOL

Why don't I find it farfetched you might fall for my trap? :D

LOL jk

You poor thing. >.<

I'm okay, really. I don't need consoling. xD
I was just playing around, it doesn't bother me.

Sorry - didn't mean to get weird - but all I keep thinking about is all she missed out on! You're smart and funny (and really nice tho" I'll deny it if asked wink LOL )- she blew it BIG TIME!!
Thanks though. 3nodding

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games