Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3689 3690 3691 3692 3693 3694 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:22 pm

Daniel jumps at the sudden appearance of the man.

"BWA! Oh goodness. Sorry bout that. Um, actually I don't know. See I have this friend, well aquaintence I guess would be better term. Although she did seem friendly enough most of the time, so technically, I guess I would consider her a friend, just hoping that..."

Daniel trailed off noticing the near blank stare that was crossing he man's face.

"Heh, sorry. I can get a little rambly. Anywhos, I was told that I should come here, and say that I am looking for a place to stay and a job. Or was it for a job and a place to stay?"

Snik bounces and lands his front paws on Daniel's forearm on the bar with a squeak.

"Ah, of course. Sorry Snik. Correction, I should say that we are looking for a place to stay and a job. Well, I'm looking for the job, not that I don't think ferrets couldn't keep a job or anything...I'm rambling again."

Daniel twiddled his fingers on the bar for a brief second. Suddenly his eyes widened at remembering.

"Oh, and I am supposed to say that Dame sent me."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:28 pm

*Kyle looks at the ferret crawling around on this person and then at the man.* If you would please just have a seat at the bar or at a table, I will go and get you an application. *motions to the bar and then goes into Psyzapp's office to get an application.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:48 pm

Daniel watches the man leave, humming to himself. Once he is gone, Daniel picks up his case and walks to the nearest table. Settign the case under a chair, Daniel sits down, letting Snik down onto the table. He waits patiently for the man to return.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:51 pm

*Comes back into the main bar with an application and a pen and hands them to the man.* Here you go, Sir. You can either fill this out now or bring it back at a later date if you'd like. *Looks at the ferret again.* Mistress Psyzapp is the owner of this place and Miss Katana is co-manager. Neither lady is currently here, but I'll make sure they get your application. *He smiles at the man.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:56 pm

Daniel smiles back at the man, and nods at him.

"Thank you, I will, uh, get right on this I suppose. And, uh, as long as you're here at the moment, could you recommend on places to stay? I hardly think that Dame had inferred for me to sleep under bar, not that I'm saying your bar here couldn't be most comfortable. I just, ah, would prefer not going back the rather dreary accomadations I have only recently left."

Daniel smile widely at the man.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:04 pm

*Thinks for a second.* There are the Gensokyo Apartments down the street. Chatty Kathy's is open 24 hours and have some places you could probably rest, but I wouldn't push your luck and try to stay permanently. There is also another new place called The Sinner's Nest I've heard has a hotel, but I don't know if it's ready or not. It's very new and I've never been there personally. *Smiles at the gentleman.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Daniel thinks to himself for a moment, then nods and smiles at the man.

"Thanks. I'll uh, give those a looksy later then. And I'll have this back to you a few minutes I guess."

Daniel pats the application that he has set on the table, tehn notices that Snik has started nibbling at one corner of the paper.

"Ack! No, Snik. This isn't food, at least I don't think it is. Besides, I have to give it back."

Wrestling the page away from the ferret, who gives him an annoyed sniff, Daniel sits down to start filling the form out.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:28 pm

*Eyes the ferret again.* If you happen to come back and see Mistress Psyzapp or Miss Katana, I'd leave that little guy over at Aqua Springs. They could probably babysit him for you. They specialize in pets there.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:40 pm

Daniel looked from his piece of paper.

"Hmm? Oh, him? Oh he's not a pet. This is Snik. I found him earlier this morning. Said he was looking for a couple of squirrels that had made off with his breakfast. I couldn't help him there, but I invited him along, since I too was feeling peckish. Speaking of which, where might I find food this time of day, these days?"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:47 pm

Well, through there… *points to the side of the room where there is a large foyer entrance.* …and on the right is the entrance to The Jade Dragon. The chef there is excellent and they specialize in Asian Fusion Cuisine and sushi.

There is also Chatty Kathy's. If you can get over the way the staff is there, they would make and serve about anything you could want or think of. They tend to just bring it out to you… the staff have some sort of "ability". ninja

Lily's Pad serves pastries and some all natural stuff…just a few snack items and there is another Asian place with the apartments I mentioned earlier. I'm not sure if the GGB serves food or not. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:29 pm

((continued from the MW trips thread))

The trio arrive at the MW complex and Psy leads Vincenso through Pandora's Box and they go eat dinner at the Jade Dragon. He grudgingly tells Psy that she's done an impressive job, and he's looking forward to seeing the bar after they finish dinner. They dine on some of Chef Karrie's specialties in the MW booth and enjoy some of the house sake as they eat dinner.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:48 pm

Daniel tries to focus on the application, but having little to no memory older than week that he can readily recall, makes the task slightly weird.

"Okay, lets see."

Daniel's MW Application
Name: Don’t Know (Daniel, for the moment)
Address: None (That I know of)
Phone: Don’t have one (I think)
E-mail Address: Don’t know what this is?
Date Available to Start: Anytime
Social Security Number: Not a clue what this is.
Desired Salary: Enough to live off of for a while
Are you a Gaian citizen?: I suppose.
Have you ever worked for this company?: Not that I recall.
References: Dame Charlie (friend, I hope)
Everything else is a series of “I don’t know”s and question marks.

Daniel fills in the last blank that he can find and then goes to place it on the bar. When he comes back, Snik is up on the table, balancing on his hind legs. He gives a soft bark as Daniel approaches.

"Yeah, I'm done, I guess."

Snik bounces onto Daniel's arm as he bends down to pick up the case. As Snik reaches Daniel's head again, he chitters and ends with a whistle.

"Oh, he had mistakingly assumed that you were a pet that needed watching."

Snik sniffed loudly, and growled.

"Yes, I told him you weren't. And what do you mean you still have your...oh never mind. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if I get this job. Can't very well be paying for things with no money. C'mon, I think I saw a bench out front somewhere."

Walking out the bar's door Daniel goes to find a bench to wait nearby.

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:21 pm

katana68
((continued from the MW trips thread))

The trio arrive at the MW complex and Psy leads Vincenso through Pandora's Box and they go eat dinner at the Jade Dragon. He grudgingly tells Psy that she's done an impressive job, and he's looking forward to seeing the bar after they finish dinner. They dine on some of Chef Karrie's specialties in the MW booth and enjoy some of the house sake as they eat dinner.

*After dinner and hearing more from Vincenso about how this place should really be Italian, Psy orders dessert for everyone to enjoy.*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:27 pm

After dessert, the trio go into the bar to have a nightcap before heading back to the estate. Psy teases Vincenso that he could always have a job as one of the bartenders, but she's not sure of his drink making ability. He just rolls his eyes and goes behind the bar to make them a shaker of Cosmo Martinis. He grabs three glasses and pours them each a drink. He raises his eyebrows at Psy and waits for her to taste the cocktail.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:30 pm

*Sips her drink and looks at Vincenso.* Not bad. wink *She picks up the resume left on the bar and recognizes the form. She decides she'll take it with her to review and tucks it into her purse.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3689 3690 3691 3692 3693 3694 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games