Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3693 3694 3695 3696 3697 3698 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ilixaa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:41 pm

{{Thanks for clearing that up for me Soul! I was kind of wondering what was going on sweatdrop }}

"Uhm, what was it... The bar wench and Leko made me something from that thinner bottle up there, and I don't know what else, to be honest." She shrugs with a quiet smile. "Drinking isn't exactly my strong suit."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:42 pm

*She sighs, gets up and pulls Katana by the arm.* I have to go down to my room and get something. Come with me and then we can go back to the estate.

*Takes Katana by the arm and walks into the office with her. She lets go and does the security measures. She continues down the corridor with Katana asking her what the hell she's doing and she opens the blood red door. Katana follows her into her master bath. Psy goes to the medicine cabinet and pulls out her spare pills. She shows Katana, fills a glass with water at the sink, puts a pill into her mouth and drinks the water to swallow.*

These are my spares. I'll go get a refill at Black's clinic tomorrow. Promise.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 12 Total: 24 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:45 pm

*After yet another long day at work, he enters MW and pauses at the door for a moment to survey the joint. He then heads over to the bar and has a seat on the end bar stool and nods a smile to the ladies before getting the bartender's attention.* Hey there Seth. Has Trina been in here tonight?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:46 pm

She snickers at Psy, "I should have known you'd have some back ups around here somewhere. You ready to head back now? You wanna go back up through the bar or just go out the back door?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Oh it must have been the dessert wines.
Leko is fond of the black berry ones....
Try that one love - up there, the elderberry one.

*leans over the bar pointing at the bottle*
I don't think Leko had any clue as to what she was talking about with the naked Angelic man. rolleyes she's more paranoid than I at times. rolleyes
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Drinking isn't exactly my strong suit either. I don't really touch the stuff myself... *again, remembers he's Seth* ... or maybe I do? confused

*mentally facepalms, for once finding relief in seeing Dougherty just to quickly move away from the subject*
Who's Trina?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ilixaa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:53 pm

She turns her head to Ayami and beams. "You know Leko? Oh, right, introductions! I need to get better at this." She shakes her head before she offers her hand to Ayami. "My name is Ilixaa! I came in here the other day and spent some time with Leko and Tes. I wish I would have paid more attention to what wasbeing poured for me..."
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-40)

Trina? Oh, sorry. You probably know her better as Psyzapp. Can you pour me a shot of that top shelf scotch, please?

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68
She snickers at Psy, "I should have known you'd have some back ups around here somewhere. You ready to head back now? You wanna go back up through the bar or just go out the back door?"

*Puts the spare pills into her handbag.* Lead on…you have the keys. wink
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:01 pm

*takes down the bottle Ayami pointed at and pours a glass for Ilixaa, then pours a scotch for Dougherty, sliding it over the counter toward him*
Since when is Psyzapp's name Trina? o_O; I saw her up here a while ago and she went downstairs with katana.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:01 pm

Know Leko? But of course I "know" her.
I am her keeper after all.
I am Lady Ayami - very nice to make your acquaintance. User Image

*Smiles at the woman and sip on her martini*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:04 pm

"Thank you," she says to Seth as he sets her drink down. She cocked her head at Ayami. "You're her... keeper...?" She wasn't sure if she liked where this was going.

Ilixaa

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:04 pm

"Well, since the car is parked out front, I guess we can just go back up through the bar. You can put the fear of God into Seth before we leave. xd "

The two of them exit the quarters, and Psy locks up before they head back up to the bar.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:07 pm

*gets a whiff of the scotch and takes over Ayami's body - Ayami's golden eyes bleed out to a one visible red and her aura changes drastically*
Who has top shelf scotch?? User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:10 pm

*Entering back through the office, she immediately sees Officer Dougherty sitting at the bar. She walks around the bar, over to him and gives him a peck on the cheek.* Hey there stranger. Did you finally make bail? wink
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3693 3694 3695 3696 3697 3698 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games