Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:08 am
Yukora shook her head against his shoulder. "It's partly my fault too, I shouldn't have blamed you for all of it, I know you well enough to know that you wanted to tell me and just couldn't, but I know in my heart that you wanted to..." and with that, she released from the hug. Shestood upright, and looked into his eyes. "But...we do have a few things to straighten out, and to plan..." Yukora suddenly didn't want to do that now. Now wasn't the time. And like a lightbulb, she thought about the fact that he wasn't in the dorm all night. "Oh my gosh, how terrible of me...you must be freezing..." she said as she took Kaji's hand and took him into the room and closed the door behind him. She lightly pushed him into his bed and got in bed next to him, and simply held him. "Better...?" she asked quietly. As soon as she asked, she looked into his eyes and waited for his gaze to meet hers, and she kissed him passionately. She really had missed him, and she missed the peaceful moments like this, and hoped everthing would eventually be okay...in every aspect. Her dad, them, her AIDS, and even his. This whole time, she'd been thinking about the fact that she COULD have AIDS, and not the fact that he DID. Another thing on the list of things for her to feel bad for. But right now, she was done with feeling bad. She just wanted to lay with him forever, and let everything else vanish.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:03 am
{{damnit! i missed a lot lol. time to work my magic!}} Damien apologized to Asuka about everything. He absolutely had to miss the dance. There was no way that he could let his two closest friends end up this way. He needed to know what happened between them. Damien first tore after Yukora, because he knew Kaji would never catch her in his current state. When he wasn't able to see where she disappeared to, he ran back into the infirmary. He tried to stop Kaji, but Kaji just rushed past him. "Goddamnit!" he bellowed, his voice echoing through the halls, making random objects rattle. The dull glow of his red eyes began to brighten. His muscles became more defined. His pale skin took on an ashy tone as huge leathery wings tore out of the back of his shirt. He looked behind him as Asuka ran out of the infirmary and gazed in disbelief at him. In his dual vocal voice, Damien said to her, "I'll explain everything soon. I'm so sorry all this happened." He then ran out the front doors.

When he got outside, he looked in all directions. He saw a figure fading off into the distance. He couldn't be sure if it was Kaji due to the rain falling harder by the minute. He crouched low, then let his powerful legs launch him skyward. This was the first time Damien used his wings, so his movements were awkward at first. For a moment, he felt as if he was gonna crash into the parking lot. Then he started getting the hang of it. He flew high above the school, looking for any sign of Kaji. He Flew fast, his leathery wings beating against the cold evening air. "Damnit Kaji, where the ******** did you go?" he asked to himself as he flew above the trees. He circled the forested area all night looking for Kaji. As his new wings were getting exhausted and the sun was rising, Damien decided to make his way back to Mahou. All hopes of finding Kaji were lost. He flew for what felt like hours when he saw a winged figure flying toward the school a couple miles ahead. Damien tried to catch up with him, but his wings were just too tired, so he figured it was best to land before he fell from the sky. He decended and landed roughly, falling on his stomach as he did so. He folded his exhausted wings behind him and made his way toward the school on foot.

When he got to the school, he didn't have a clue as to where Kaji went. He decided to take a gamble and teleport to the girl's dorms. When he materialized, he had to remember which room was Yukora's. He chose a door and knocked on it, hoping that it was the right one.  

Super Buick

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:53 am
Asuka was sitting in her dorm room remebering the image she shaw of Daimen when he changed. "its obvious now that hes a demon tho i knew that from the begining, but what type of demon is the thing" She hears a faint nocking on the door "who could that be at this time of night" She opens the door and see that its Daimen standing there panting. She looks at him and figures out why hes in the girls dorm room "your looking for that girl correct? shes a few rooms down but you will be in trouble if you walk around the girls dorm" She hears someone comming down the "there checking the halls hurry before they come down here" She grabs Daimens arm and pulls him into the room and shuts the door  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:38 pm
Damien was pulled roughly into Asuka's room. As he stood there, shivering and soaked with his wings making pools of rainwater below them, she grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around him. He looked at her apologetically and said, "thank you." Asuka guided him to a chair and he sat down. He sighed and said, " I guess I have no choice but to tell you. When i first came to Mahou, I didn't know anything about myself. I was able to teleport short distances and I made things blow up. I almost died a couple weeks ago and my soul went to Hell. There I found out that I'm the son of the Gatekeeper.He told me that, even though I am half demon, I have free will to choose my path in life." Damien sighed, and looked Asuka in the eyes. "I should have told you about me beforehand, but I just didn't have the time. I'm sorry," he said as he hung his head, his long white hair hanging in front of his face.  

Super Buick

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:04 pm
She looks at Daimen and frowns a lil understanding how he must feel, she grabs a towel and sits on the arm of the chair he's in and drys his hair a lil "theres no reason to be sorry Daimen im not upset with you, and im not going to treat you any differently then i did before. I knew you were a demon already" She leans downa lil and whispers in his ear "what to know a little secret? Im a demon as well" She smiles and takes the towel off his head and she smiles warmly at him  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:19 pm
Damien looked up at Asuka with wide eyes. "You're a... demon?" he asked in disbelief. He stammered a minute and continued. "I-I-I-I'm sorry. I would never have guessed. You're way too pretty and nice to be a demon," he said as he brushed his hair behind his ears. He blushed a bit and his jaw dropped when he realized what he said. "Uhh... Umm... sorry. I barely know you and here I am, making an a** of myself."  

Super Buick

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:31 pm
Asuka Laughs and looks at Daimen "Its alright i would expect the same reaction out of anyone, but not all demons are bad, me im a fox and part angel, here let me show you" She stands up her body glows a soft white color as her white fox ears and tail appear on her body and her wings slowly come out of her back witout tearing her shirt. Asukas wings are white with black rims. She turns to Daimen "no one else has really seen me like this, to be honest your the first person that ive ever shown, I would understand if the way i look may freak you out or shock you, and honestly i would understand if you want to leave" She turns away from Daimen and walks over to the window with her head hanging a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:41 pm
Damien walked over to Asuka and put his large ashen hand on her shoulder. He said, as softlyas he could with his dual vocal tone, "I may have been a little freaked out before I knew what I was. And your form is beautiful. Freaked out wouldn't be the right word for it. I should really use awestruck." He stood there lightly holding Asuka's shoulder before she turned around. He looked into her bright blue eyes with his glowing red ones and smiled.  

Super Buick

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:48 pm
She turns Around and smiles up at Daimen as she starts to cry a little "You dont think i look freaky?" Her tears slightly stream down her cheek and she wraps her arms Daimen and slightly lays her head on his check and softly crys. "Thank you Daimen, thanks for accepting me as what i am" She rest her hands softly on his back not wanting to move just yet  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:08 pm
Damien put his arms around Asuka's waist and held her. "Why wouldn't I accept you? You accepted me for what I am. EVen with the red eyes and white hair, you treated me like I was a person. Why wouldn't I give you the same treatment? Who am I to judge you?" He pulled back from her embrace slightly and looked into her eyes. He started to move in to kiss her, but decided it wouldn't be a good idea so he kissed her forehead.  

Super Buick

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:14 pm
Asuka Smiles after Daimen Kissed her forhead and then gently poked his cheek and smirked "something else about thats interesting is im a mind reader Daimen, and im a good one, the strange thing is i wasnt even trying to read your mind and i know what you were thinking" She giggles a little and smirks puts her hand on her hip. "did i by chance hear that you wanted to kiss me?" She giggles again and sticks her tounge out a lil and winks  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:21 pm
"Umm--- err... uhh... I mean... ah," is all Damien could say. He hung his head, slightly embarrassed and ashamed. He sighed heavily and said, "yes, I wanted to kiss you. but I wasn't sure of how you'd react. Or if you had a boyfriend. Or if you even liked me for anything more than a friend. Especially since we just met yesterday." He looked up and saw that Asuka was smiling at him with her tongue sticking out at him.  

Super Buick

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:27 pm
Asuka smiles at Daimen and giggles " your very cute you know that, and your sweet. As for your questions I can answer them for you" She smiles and takes a step closer to him "No I dont have a boyfriend, and i know you just met me yesturday, and as for how i would react and if i like you, i can answer those for you as well" She looks in Daimens eyes and places her hands on either side of his face and gently kisses him on the lips  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:52 am
Damien felt Asuka's warm, soft lips touch his as his entire body stiffened slightly. He was completely caught off guard and he started transforming back into human form. He returned the kiss, feeling completely at ease for the moment. When he was finished kissing her, he looked into his eyes, still holding her close. He smiled at her and said, "man, I can't wait to see the reactions on Kaji and Yukora's faces..." As soon as he mentioned their names, Damien's smile faded and his eyes widened. "Oh s**t! I forgot about Kaji and Yukora. I need to know if everything's ok." He grabbed Asuka by the hand, opened her dorm room door and swiftly moved down the hall. He got to what he believed was Yukora's dorm room and knocked on the door frantically.  

Super Buick

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:43 am
Asuka was gently pulled by Daimen down the hall and to his friends room as he started frantically nocked on her door. Faint foot steps comming from the room and to the door, the door opened and there stood his friend. Daimen panted slightly and spent no time in getting inside to see if everyone was alright. He said hello and went inside the room and looked form the Yukora to Kaji. Asuka stood behind Daimen slightly leaning against his back Semi hideing.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff