Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:15 pm

charie nearly fell over, grasping her digivice firmly. "fine. I'll stay, but..." charie turned to tapirmon. "we're gonna go train on our own for a while." she got up.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:59 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

(when are we starting the big event?) Toan got tired and went over to a pile of wood Dracomon had built. Toan took out a bottle of sake and took a long drink then toss a rock in the air and slash the rock with his Dark claws causing a spark when the spark appear Toan spit on the spark with sake causing a flame to erupt into the woods to cause a roaring fire. Dracomon and Vajiramon started to cook the fish

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:12 pm

(Soon.)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:17 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

(Can you tell me what it is?)

shadow toan

cdcash912

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:53 am

Soma ran over to the fire to warm up while Patamon, Demidevimon, and Ninjamon were arguing.
I think that you two wouldn't even come close to eating as much as I can.
How much do you want to bet?
Do we have any money?
Oh ya, I forgot, we're broke.
"Hey you three, get over here!"
Hang on! I would still win.
Patamon said as he flew to the flames.
No way!
Demidevimon said trying to beat Patamon to the fire.
Oh well.
Ninjamon said before taking a seat on a log.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:46 am

Oh, i'm feeling a vibe going around here.
Metal Etemon starts to dance and sing.
Ok, that is weird, but funny.
You said it.
Tyler and Xaunwumon went to the fire and sat down.

atomic_twilight

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:19 am

charie and tapirmon had run off into the forset when everyone's backs were turned. "where are we going?" "no idea." "we gonna train that digi-soul thing?" "forget that, it'd take forever anyway." they had reached a clearing. "this place is perfect." "for what?" "training." charie said, taking out her digivice. "what exactly did tht boy do to you?" "no idea, but it felt inspirational!" "well.. that explains something..." "really? what?" "no idea."
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:47 pm

Soma had heard Charie run off into the woods but decided just to sit and wait for them to come back. Soma was also laughing at Metaletamon doing his dance.
"Well thats something that always cheers us up."
Sure is.
I'd rather get some training done.

cdcash912

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:22 pm

(In fact, it's on right now.)

In the midst of everyone talking, there was a large explosion, and Kakuzu turned to see angel and demon digimon throat to throat, killing each other off like flies. There was a seraphimon and a demon commanding one army each. The seraphimon to the angels, the Daemon to the demons.

"What in the world is going on?"
Kakuzu turned to see a devimon flying at him, hands ready to send him to oblivion. Kakuzu grabbed his hands, and flipped him over. He flipped over the devimon, and sent a body shattering punch into his abdomen, deleting him.
"Well, that was ann-"
Nagato's eyes opened wide, when He had a fist at his abdomen. Daemon was right next to him, and was the one who delivered the punch. Daemon laughed, and disappeared, along with his army. A dark voice echoed through the air.
"If you angels, or the other tamers there, ever want to see this child again, surrender yourselves at the dark pit, where your digimon will be sent for sacrificial purposes."

Seraphimon's army approached the others, and nodded.
"We must find some way to get that tamer back....he is the key to defeating the demon lords! We shall bring all of you with us, to the great angel's headquarters, and train you, so that you are able to fight daemon's army. Of course, this is up to all of you, if you go or not."

{Exit, kakuzu and party, to dark pit.}
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:30 pm

"We'll go!"
Soma said trying to get other people to come.
"We could use the training and it would be for a good cause, the good side is what we're for."
I'm ready to help!
Same here!
It'll get me stronger.
Soma whacks Ninjamon on the head.
Sorry, gosh that hurts.

cdcash912

shadow toan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:45 pm

Toan and his team witness the whole thing and without hesitation got up and Took out his digivice Digivolving Dracomon to Wingdramon

(Vajiramon Wingdramon and Toan exit to Dark pit)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:50 pm

"hey, what's that?" tapirmon asked, looking towards the place where the noise came from. "training can wait!"
((exit to dark pit))

beylese

Spicy Egg

cdcash912

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:48 pm

(Soma, Patamon, Demidevimon, and Ninjamon leave for the great angel's headquarters)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:46 pm

Tyler, Xuanxumon, and Metal Etemon heard what happen and starts to leave.
(exit to dark pit)

atomic_twilight

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:40 pm

Hurricane getting lost in the conversation follows after Kazuku.

[Hurricane and digimon leave for Drive Citry expecting Kazuku and other friends to possibly be there]
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games