Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurohara_Kiri-sama

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:24 am

Hi, I'm Kiri! I live in southern Mississippi, USA (It gets REALLY hot). I own 1 dog, my English Springer Spaniel, River. I own an Arabian mare named Ariel. My favorite breed of dog is the Springer Spaniel and the Great Dane! I love big dogs! I am about to start college to pursue a career as a Veterinarian. Fish never last long at my house sweatdrop , I like birds (once owned a blue parakeet), I LOVE reptiles (my favorite is the Blue-Tongued Skink), and I don't like cats that much (I live with a demon kitty!! eek ). Well that about sums it up!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:25 am

I'm Lyxsing, which is an acronym of my name with and x added, so I am NOT giving you my real name. I have a thouroughbred horse named Miss Hail Lady (that's her registered racing name, we call her Hailey) and two cats, the ADORABLE Izabel and the grouchy Alice.

Chokolate Thief

Chibi Buga

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:45 am

Oh Hi! Pleasure to join you :]! My real name is Bruna, I'm 19 and I live in Portugal! I'm a female, and I have 2 dog's, 1 cat, 1 bunny, 1 squirrel, 2 turtles, and lot's of fishes! My favourite dog breeds are, American Pit Bull Terrier, Bull Terrier, Bloodhoung, Pug (Carlin), French Bulldog, Cane Corso, Napolitan Mastiff, Grand Danois, Castro Laboreiro, Rough Collie (short hair) and lot more!
My favourite cat breed is maine coon.
I'm aiming to become a dog trainer one day. That's my dream ^^ And I wanna prove that pit bull's are not monsters like the most people see them as so. There is no dangerous dog breeds! Dog is it's owner reflex.

Kiba (My male American Pit Bull Terrier):

User Image

Petra (My female labrador Retriever):

User Image

Ruca (My female common european):

User Image

Roger (My male bunny :B):

User Image

Pocoyo (my male squirrel):

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:52 am

Hello!! My Name is Dana aka Avaralou
I am from Austin texas
I am 24 years old but my Birthday is 9/12 so I will be 25 soon.
I am Married with two kids er I mean cats >.<
They are like our babies
We have one 7 month old orange male tabby
And one 2 year old female tuxedo cat.
I would love to post pictures but I have not quite got the hang of it >.<
So please excuse my lack of image knowledge.

But anyhow Thank you for the invite I am happy to be part of my first guild on Gaia online ever!

Avaralou

bellaxxmuerte

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:02 am

hiyas xd
wufei_gal here mrgreen
i'm 27 sweatdrop and i live in new york.
i've got alot of pets cause pets are da bomb 4laugh
let's see, i've got 2 dogs named luke and leia. they're those hot dog doggies, but they're not super small. they're standard size which is about 20 pounds and up. i had an older dog named armand, but he passed away in december of 2006. he had kidney failure. armand was the best doggie ever and i miss him everyday crying
we've also got a red ear slider named dende. for years we thought she was a male, so we named her after dende from dragonball z. well, she began laying eggs when she was about 4 and we were like eek that's when we figured out he was a she...lol. she's a pretty big turtle and i think she's still growing.
i've got a fish tank in my room with 2 miniature sharks named heston and yul. there are also 2 little fishies named sakaki and chiyo-chan. i'm not sure what kinda fishies they are, but one is pink and the other's purple.
well, that's all my pets. i really want a corn snake, but my dad is scared of snakes...oh well heart domokun heart
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:26 am

Hi I'm Fantasy-girly or fantasy for short.
I'm 19 and will be 20 this fall.
I live in Utah and its already really hot weather sweatdrop
I don't have any pets that live wit me and my bf atm but we will be getting our cat and one of her kittens soon enough xd the mother, Sophie, is grey with white paws and neck like tux and the kitten we're taking home is black, the runt, its tail is only half as long as the others and one of its front paws only has one claw instead of the usual. i'm naming it Onyx and we're not sure exactly if its a boy or girl yet (and not sure how to tell stressed )
I did have a male fawn colored pug i named Buddy till my jerk dad gave him up to someone else crying And even worse i have pics of them all on my cell phone but dont have an actual camera to post on the web cry
Pugs are my favorite dogs heart (next is boston terriers)
My fav cats are siamese heart (fawn colored wit brown paws).

Example pics....
Pugs
User Image
Boston Terrier puppies
User Image
Siamese kitten
User Image

SynysterFalkyn

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Tsuki_hi_san

Dapper Rogue

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:43 am

hey my name is cynthia and i'm 21. i have 2 cats named Cleo User Image and Aisha User Image 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:38 am

Hi, my name is Justin. I am 15 years old and have two dogs, one is Taz, a 10 year old American Boxer, and one is Buster, a 4 month old German Boxer. I am overly obsessed with foxes, and I at my age already consider myself a professional Vulpesologist.

SilentFox21993

Miss DoII

4,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:18 pm

Hey, my username is xXxCyanide_LoverXxX and I go by Cyanide. I'm 14 years old and currently reside in a little apartment in Santa Clara, CA. I own a red eared slider turtle named Spaz. He's named that because whenever someone passes by his tank he does everythig in his power to climb up the side as a sort of a way to say "I'm hungry" even if we had just fed him 5 minutes ago. A few years ago I had two hamsters. The first was named Angel, and I had recieved her as a Christmas present. She died a year and a half later from a mysterious illness. The next was a Siberian Long-haired named Sunny. Boy, I can tell you she loved to bite things (my fingers were her favorite things). When my mother lived in Texas, we had two kitties. A gray tabby named Samantha and the other (which I'm not quite sure of the breed) a tiny little kitten we named Blue. Those two lived in harmony with Chloe, the young Pit Bull. When I was young (around 2-3) my family had two dogs named Buster and Trouble. At any rate, we had to give them away. My sister (who doesn't live with me) has a black kitten named Ember. My favorite pet would have to be a cat. That's my intro :]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:46 pm

hi...my name is a secret .im 15 and have seven pets...a chocolate lab named Hunter, a chocolate cocker spaniel named Remington, a black and white cat named Nikki, a calico named Cali, and two mini rex named Cadbury and Pipkin.

gothic_love_10

Materiatheif09

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:27 pm

Hi peoples! I'm Izzie! I'm 13, live in NY, and have 11 pets. A dog(Dottie), a rat(Yuki), 6 cats(Bailey, Whaho, Paddy, Shammy, Gypsy, and Kite), and 3 rabbits (Buddy, Hamlet, and Thumper). Oh, and I'm a girl. V^.^V whee
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:29 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey tharr. I am Gabrielle { { Gabby Please } } I am 14 years old;; but not for too much longer ^__^ I live in Nashville. Right now I only have one Pet, his name is L { { his original name was Lucky, but I felt it was too doggy-ish. } } Here he is;; When he was near kitten: User Image

Little older: User Image

He's huge now but I have no batteries in my camera and no recent pictures >.<
I am now hoping for a dog in the near future. I want one soo bad. <33

R.I.P;; hippo { { my chinese dwarf hamster } }
and pokey { { my chinese Robo hamster } }

I R----Gabby

anime_kitty_8791

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:30 pm

Things you may want to consider putting in your introduction post could be: your name, age, residence, sex, pets you have, favourite type of pet, etc. It's really up to you!

Name: Lucero

Username: anime_kitty_8791 or my alter ego animekittykat6

Pets: 1 dog. He's a Cocker Spaniel. 7 years old. His birthday is April 16, 2001, so he was born in the year of the snake (ironic isn't it?) He's such a little sweety. Loves to play, make friends, go on walks, play with his tennis ball, when he gets a new bed he uses it as a bed for a while and then eventually starts to think it's either another dog (I think it's when he's in heat or something? I don't know) or a new chew toy. Haha! He's a little over 49 now in dog years, but he still acts like a little puppy. He's my baby. My cute adorable little baby.
I used to have a fish too, but i just died a few days ago after like 3 years, which is a pretty long life span for a Betta. I've had 4 of those. Every one of them has lived for no less than 1 year, and no more than 3. I had Rainbow, Fishie, Fishie II, Fishie III. I want another one to make a Fishie IV but my mom won't let me get one.
These are my online pets!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:54 pm

Name: just call me HD (it's my nickname)
Pets: I had 3 dogs, but one was killed the other day so i have 2. Missy my golden retriever (age 3) and Nutty (Nutmeg)(age 5) my chow, staffer terrier mix.
i have a rabbit named Bos, he is a marlin, lop ear mix. (age 4)
1 cat, i dont know what kind he is but he thinks he is a dog. his name is Skooter. (age 13)
2 lynx kittens, we found them when they where around a week old, their mother banned them and left then to die the way we know that is because they where almost dead but we got them back to health ^^ Mistaken and Johny(age both 2). Msitaken was sopost to be a girl and well, she grew nuts... he was mistaken....
well, i had a hamster named Pika (age 4) but he passed away a few months ago =/ im getting a new one soon...
i have a lot of fish and snails ^^ the oldest fish in there is about 2 or 3 years old, he's a blind cave fished that we named Batty

i help with my friend's animals and my uncle's wolves. one of my friend's live on a farm and the other owns a horse ranch. as for my uncle he owns a wolf place where you can pet them and all -sighs- man those are good times.

Snorty McCrack

Tamigreen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:03 pm

feel free to call me tami. i want to go to veternary college. i have 2 pets, a do g and a cat. my dog is very friendly. my cat is sweet but rough around the edges. i am am environmentalist. my birthday is on august 4th. i dont like to tell my age. i like bumping, laughing and acting crazy. im VERY supersticious.
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games