Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:09 am
But he didn't turn around, instead he shot his wings out and with it small spikes of ice shot out from the feathers. Rion's body somewhat warmed up, but was still cold.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:23 am
"Crap."

The Ice spikes stuck into Fenrick.

He expelled them, but they broke and he knew he'd been beat.

"Beware angel boy... stay outta my path."

He dissapeared.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:39 pm
Rock got bored waiting, so he got up and walked around in the school. ''Ice?'' Rock looked around. There was ice here and there. Rock's hands ignited of a powerful red glow and melted it ice into water until he came upon Rion. ''You seem frozen...'' Water wrapped around Rock like a snake, but not touching him. Rock put one of his red hands in the water, then sent it to wrap around Rion. The water was warm, almost like a sona. ''I suggest you get rested up... I'll take care of the ice... I got nothing else to for now...'' Rock said as he touched some of the ice around. It melted instantly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:41 pm
His temper had once again gotten him into trouble. Well, if he was killed it wouldn't be too bad, but still, he couldn't go around hurting people like that...  

Akia-RP

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:46 pm
Angelicos Flame
Rock got bored waiting, so he got up and walked around in the school. ''Ice?'' Rock looked around. There was ice here and there. Rock's hands ignited of a powerful red glow and melted it ice into water until he came upon Rion. ''You seem frozen...'' Water wrapped around Rock like a snake, but not touching him. Rock put one of his red hands in the water, then sent it to wrap around Rion. The water was warm, almost like a sona. ''I suggest you get rested up... I'll take care of the ice... I got nothing else to for now...'' Rock said as he touched some of the ice around. It melted instantly.

"Don't worry about it too much" Rion said absent mindedly. He waved his hand toward him and brought the water into the air. "I have ways to get rid of the water." He covered his wings with the water. He felt very weak though. He hadn't fought like that in a long time.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:20 pm
Akia-RP
Angelicos Flame

"Don't worry about it too much" Rion said absent mindedly. He waved his hand toward him and brought the water into the air. "I have ways to get rid of the water." He covered his wings with the water. He felt very weak though. He hadn't fought like that in a long time.

''See what I mean? You've been worked to the bone, kid... Go rest... Or else, you won't even be able to get to your room, and I'm not carrying you there, or at least, not dry...'' Rock warned Akia...  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:49 pm
"Well there's a slight problem with that... I don't have a room and I need to get to the computers. I need to send an e-mail." He said. He sounded wiped out though.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:56 pm
Akia-RP
"Well there's a slight problem with that... I don't have a room and I need to get to the computers. I need to send an e-mail." He said. He sounded wiped out though.

''Really? Interesting... I can't take you to my room, cuz I don't have one either... And I'm not wanting one... As for the computers, I can take you there in less than a second...'' Rock said as he kept melting plates of ice and putting all the water in an orb that went outside and smashed on the grass.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:12 pm
"Well I'm new here, but I'll just sleep outside, and supposedly the library is right around the corner here so I will just go there." He said, not hoping for anymore teleportation or anything like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:19 am
jackie shook her head "you really are an imbaceli"
she stepped out of the shadows "if you needed the libery that bad the front desk could have shown you where to go" jackie's turned a steel grey colour as she looked at the new boy and rock.
"as for you rock welcome back" her eyes flashed slightly showing maybe happiness?.

"and you" she turned her gaze to the new boy "the front desk can assign you a room if you need help, you might need to share but it's that or sleep outside and that i wouldn't recomend"
she disserpeared in a cloud of shadows leaving the two boys behind  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:54 am
"Well, what could I give you to bribe you into there?" Robins mouth was twisted into a scowl. "Well, what have you got?" The sprites toothpick arms were now on her hips as she stared right back up at Robin. ""I don't know; what interests you?! I could try to clean something, or make you some cloths, or" "No no no. Think about it. I'm a wind sprite. I don't have anything that needs cleaning, I don't wear cloths, and honestly, I travel on the winds, so I don't really need anything physical." Robin was nearly ripping out her hair. Clenching her fists, she tried to calm herself. "Well then, how about something that isn't physical? A story, or a sound, laughter, smells, music""Yeah! Music, that sounds good. Play me a song!" Robin blinked. A song? That was seriously all? After all of the bickering and arguing, she just wanted a song?! "mK." Pulling out her tin whistle, she thought rapidly. She's an air sprite. So what should I play? Her mind settled on this song. (Just the melody. Not the whole symphonic experience. Oh, and I woudl post more, but I have to get to school now.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:32 pm
squeakers_13
"Well, what could I give you to bribe you into there?" Robins mouth was twisted into a scowl. "Well, what have you got?" The sprites toothpick arms were now on her hips as she stared right back up at Robin. ""I don't know; what interests you?! I could try to clean something, or make you some cloths, or" "No no no. Think about it. I'm a wind sprite. I don't have anything that needs cleaning, I don't wear cloths, and honestly, I travel on the winds, so I don't really need anything physical." Robin was nearly ripping out her hair. Clenching her fists, she tried to calm herself. "Well then, how about something that isn't physical? A story, or a sound, laughter, smells, music""Yeah! Music, that sounds good. Play me a song!" Robin blinked. A song? That was seriously all? After all of the bickering and arguing, she just wanted a song?! "mK." Pulling out her tin whistle, she thought rapidly. She's an air sprite. So what should I play? Her mind settled on this song. (Just the melody. Not the whole symphonic experience. Oh, and I woudl post more, but I have to get to school now.)

((I started school today... Now,s the night and I'm reading my messages and relaxing a bit... My day wasn't the best of my life at all... My mother forgets my cam at my aunt's, my locker has big troubles shutting and most of classes, I'm split from most of my friends, especially my good friends (p.p) Hoping tomorrow'll be a better day...))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:35 pm
Akia-RP
"Well I'm new here, but I'll just sleep outside, and supposedly the library is right around the corner here so I will just go there." He said, not hoping for anymore teleportation or anything like that.

''Fine... Suit yourself... If you collapse in fatigue, I won't come running to get you...'' Rock said as he melted the last plate of ice. '' Now... What should I do... Hmm'' Rock though for a minute. ''Might as well go in the library to find something to read... Maybe manga. Yeah, I think I'll check which series they have...'' Rock thought out loud and appeared in the library and checked the list of all mangas. He did hear a flute sound, but wasn't so sure it was Robin. ''It does sound like Robin's whistle but... It's distant... Plus this library is humonguous AND there can be more people with whistles like Robin's'' Rock supposed as he walked off to the manga section.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:00 pm
Rion made his way to the library, he didn't have far left to go though. He was almost there, almost at a computer. Getting around this school was just too hard for him.  

Akia-RP

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:29 pm
"There." Robins voice was softer, the song had softened her. "Now, do you mind?" "Not at all. Feel free. just, I'm curious, will this, Rock, be able to see me?" Robin bit her lip. "I'm not sure. He's elemental, so he is sort of on the same wavelength as you, but at the same time, he's a mortal. And a boy at that, so I have no clue. I mean, once he touches the bell, he'll defiantly be able to see you, but till then, who knows." She shrugged. "In any case, I'll do it now if you don't mind." Closing her eyes, she started to chant, her voice becoming louder as the spell continued. "Argentum ventus. Redimio is ventus ut is argentum. Commodo audite is mediums vox vocis quod permissum ventus fio unus per argentum. Permissum argentum fio ventus quod ventus fio argentum. Argentum est ventus , ventus est argentum. Ventus quod aer , argentum quod campana. Campana of aer , ventus of argentum ; fio a argentum ventus!" (Bwahahahahahahaha! For those of you who don't know Latin, here's a translation. Yeah I know it's corny, but hey, what did you expect? A modern poetry slam entrant? {Silver wind. Bind this wind to this silver. Please hear this mediums voice and let the wind become one with the silver. Let silver become wind and wind become silver. Silver is wind, wind is silver. Wind and air, silver and bell. Bell of air, wind of silver; become a silver wind.} Oh yeah, and as I left it open, Rock, woudl you like to be able to see Lily?)  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games