Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Darkness Rains Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilightchick372

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:05 pm
Adrian
Adrian looks confusedly at Randall, "Wait your helping us?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:52 pm
randall look at Adrina yes im helping im a resistance solider my mission was to find out what the genrale was doing i found out that he was killing every person who hunted vampiers down im afraid he wants to kill me.  

mg_jan_templar

The Harvester Of Souls

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:12 pm
kevin dropped down on another soldier, and slashed at him  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:39 pm
Adrian
"Bloody b*****d..." Adrian hissed. She looked around, seeing Kevin not to far away, "Kevin lets go! Randall knows a way out of this hell hole and we could use all the help we can get!" she said, cursing herself for accepting the help of this unknown and mysterious soldier. If he is lying to us and Kevin gets hurt, I will rip this man to shreds...

Twilightchick372

The Harvester Of Souls

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:20 pm
kevin finished with the soldier, swooped down, and picked her up. "where do we go randall?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:36 pm
"wow randall just leading them on a giant rabbit hole that has no end but if he they must"  

xTx Monty xTx

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:32 am
you two fly north their is a reisitance base tell them your with cpt randall ok ill give you two cover fire unitl your out of range from the aa guns he jumped in a recon jeep lets go he amied a lazer at the aa guns were out randall got in the recon and drove to the base *hq this alpha bravo do you copie ....................hq?.........anyone there?.......*dam he got shot in the leg ahh!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:00 pm
"mmmmmmmmmmmmh ahhhhhhhhhhhh where my popcorn"  

xTx Monty xTx

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:37 am
randall keep driveing *something must have happen *resistance base location unknow*randall stop and got out kevin adrian i need to go in by myself grabs m41a pusle rifle walks in base.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:29 am
Kevin took off with Adrian in his arms, and winces as he felt a stab of pain through his chest. He followed randall, his red eyes set on randall as they flew  

The Harvester Of Souls

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:34 am
randall opened the door he walk in doors closed *man theirs a lot of blood all over the hole base*he aimed his pulse rifle and keep walking he stoped keivn adrian is that you? he heard growling he trun and saw ten wild wolf,s *he pulled the trigger *as a loud echo booms through the base.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:36 am
Adrian
Adrian noticed how Kevin winced and pushed a little in hopes of getting out of his arms. "Kevin, your hurt, and I can fly. I don't want to cause you anymore trouble and I'm not helpless, as much as you may think so..." she said softly.

Twilightchick372

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:58 pm
randall burst out a window and hit the ground kevin adrian run! he got in a vtol dropship and took off  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:18 pm
"******** randall, we are going to a cave, that i stayed in after I first stayed in after turning, I have made it well cammoflaged." He cut hard to the right, and headed toward a deep lake.  

The Harvester Of Souls

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:18 am
the dropship was shot down he crash near the cave got out and grabed his backpack and a shot gun he ran into the cave.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff