Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:03 am
"I don't know. The owner, Maria, is zoned out right now. I just work here," Alyss admitted with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:08 am
"Oh okay...I suppose I'll just wipe tables or something."Ai thought outloud and seemed to glide away to the back humming a random lullaby  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:31 am
Avyran ignored everyone else for a moment so that he could concentrate on filling out the application. After a few minutes, he held the completed paper up for Maria to see while he dug in his pocket for something else mint-flavored.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:55 pm
Quietly sits on the bar counter munching my chocolate bar, watching everyone, Ikima nowhere in sight. "Mint addiction much?" I throw a small bag of mints at Avyran.  

XSuki_MikaX

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:15 pm
Avyran caught the bag in his left hand and grinned. "Thanks. How could you tell?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:22 pm
I smile slightly. "Im psychic, telepathic and telekinetic. It helps a lot, i can read someones mind to see if they're mortal or magic. And i can also teleport, and do all kinds of stuff. And since i love candy, i usually bring a lot of it with me to work, so i can teleport it into my hand and throw it at someone. >w< It's fun to throw candy at people."  

XSuki_MikaX

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:51 pm
Ai wiped down the tables still humming her lullaby.Stopping every moment or so to rinse the cleaning rag.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:53 pm
"Ah. Hello Ai. ^-^"  

XSuki_MikaX

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:04 pm
Yin sits down at the counter.

"Why yeah, that sorta is a ufo, though really it isn't very unidentified right now is it?" Yin laughs to a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:09 pm
Alyss nodded. "Yes. That is a very identifiable unidentified flying object." She looked at Yin and pointed to the UFO. "You should probably put that in a place E.T enthusiasts are less likely to find it."  

Mentha spicata

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:12 pm
Ikima appears out of nowhere, barking and biting Yin's shoe. "...wtf? He hasnt done that before. Does your shoe taste good or something?" Ikima growls, trying to eat his shoe.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:18 pm
"My ufo looks nothing like E.T.'s, or do you mean just random alien enthusiasts? I have things for dealing with that."

Then Yin notices the dog going for his shoes.

"Oh, so cute. But I like my shoes where they are thank you very much," he says soothingly as he pulls a plunger out of his pocket and sticks it on the tail of the dog lifting it up.

"You are a cute little thing though aren't you, coochie coo and all the little words like that."  

Yin Yun Yang

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:20 pm
"Yeah. I meant alien enthusiasts. You know, Extra Terrestrial," Alyss said said. She shook her head, suddenly remembering she worked at the cafe. "Do you want anything?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:25 pm
"Well, I'll have whatever I'm smelling right now, and a treat for this pup so it doesn't eat my shoe."

He looks it in the eyes closely, still holding the plunger he attached it to.  

Yin Yun Yang

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:28 pm
Ikima howls softly. My eyes turn purple and he disappears in a small flash of purple, appearing in my lap. "He says you were freaking him out. I dont treat him like that, with all the baby talk and crap, so it kinda scares him. His name's Ikima." Ikima barks at me and i sigh, a chocolate bar appearing in my hand. "Fine fine..." I open it and give it to him, watching as he quickly eats it.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games