Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
{ The Sweet Type - Kairi } - giraffes get free pie! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What if your favorite animal at the Zoo?
  Giraffe
  Hippo
  Monkey
  Fishies
  My Creepy Neighbor
  Poll Whore
  YOU!
View Results

bone apple tea

Shadowy Shoujo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:14 pm
She looks at Karou while giving a small "Uh-huh..."
She looks around, before asking, "Well, since i'm already here, would you like me to play you a song on my guitar?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:25 pm
"Why not." I say smiling  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

bone apple tea

Shadowy Shoujo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:25 am
Sitting down on a nearby chair, Ichigo takes out her guitar and starts playing a song that seemed like something out of a fantasy movie with elves and such in it. She hit each note perfectly to the unknown song. It was slightly fast paced, something that could be danced to.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:51 pm
xoxBlueEyedGirl
(OOC: oh ur just jealous! now see if kyoya was here it would be a whole other comment prolly. XP)
I laugh at Sora's comment

(OOC: yessss... kyoya, or pablo... XD )
sora starts bobbing her head to the music, enjoying the song even though she doesn't recognize it  

Stylish Sora-chan

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:17 pm
Stylish Sora-chan
xoxBlueEyedGirl
(OOC: oh ur just jealous! now see if kyoya was here it would be a whole other comment prolly. XP)
I laugh at Sora's comment

(OOC: yessss... kyoya, or pablo... XD )
sora starts bobbing her head to the music, enjoying the song even though she doesn't recognize it

(OOC: but remember what dylan told me. He "likes" me XD, poor sean.)
"That sounds nice." I say laughing not trying to get a yu-gi-oh abridged series comment out.
Pretty!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:19 am
(OOC: omg pleeeeease don't go there!!! redface remember it was cuz Dylan just wanted 2 make Pablo pissed off... xd )
Sora can't contain herself any longer jumping up from her reclining position on the couch, she starts to dance around the room in time to the music, twirling around Kairi, Kaoru, and Ichigo  

Stylish Sora-chan

bone apple tea

Shadowy Shoujo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:37 am
Ichigo laughs some, glad that they like her music. With out missing a note, Ichigo swiftly switches songs to something a little more dance like, matching Sora's dance steps.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:40 pm
I hum quietly to the music.  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:35 pm
Kurisutaru enters the room with interest and looks around to see if anyone is here  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:52 pm
I glance over at the new girl, still underneath Kaoru (it's been forever since he's logged on). I slide an arm out and wave.
"Welcome, enjoy the music." I say happily  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:48 pm
At that moment, Kimi and I enter the room, talking and laughing amoungst ourselves. I freeze the moment I see the position Kaoru and Kairi are in.

"Just calm down girl. You've got Erik, remember?" Kimi says softly.

My shoulders shake slightly, but I'm not crying. I suddenly burst into laughter. "God, I knew you were somewhat of a playboy Kao-chan, but forcing yourself on Kairi like that? Nice going!" I say between laughs.

Erik bursts through the door. "What's going on in here?!"

"Not a lot. Kaoru's just forced himself on Kairi-chan and May's having a laughing fit about it," Kimi replies.

"Kimi? May? Where were you two?" he asks.

"We were in the 2nd library silly. We told you we were going to study during our lunch period, didn't we?" Kimi asks innocently.

Erik pauses for a second and I stop laughing. "No, you didn't," he answers slowly, looking slightly hurt.

I stand up and wrap my arms around him. "Erik, I'm sorry. I forgot to mention it during the last passing period," I say calmly.

"That's alright, I forgive you," Erik says after a few moments.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:53 pm
"Oh hey guys" I say waving again, "Haven't seen you three in forever."  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:52 pm
I rub the back of my head and look in Kairi's direction. "Kimi kinda kidnapped Erik and I and forced us to go to the Bahamas with her," I say half-heartedly.

Erik blushes slightly. "And she made the two of us share a one-bed hotel room," he says awkwardly.

"Oh come on you guys, I know you enjoyed it," Kimi taunts, grinning from ear to ear.

Erik and I glare at her for a moment, then look at the floor.

"I knew it! You guys did something while I wasn't watching, didn't you?!" Kimi says excitedly after a few moments of silent.

The two of us blush madly, but remain silent for a few moments. Eventually, I manage to speak again. "Kimi, you know it's against Erik's religion to have sex before marriage," I say harshly.

Kimi eyes Erik for a moment. "A likely story, but I clearly remember the two of you coming to an agreement on the plane that said niether of you were really following your religions 100% of the time. In fact, you both said that you barely did anything to show your religion. May, you may have been baptized, but you never practice our family's religion," Kimi shoots back with an air of authority.

I fall silent again, and it seems Kimi has won this particular arguement.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:48 pm
Michi walked in the room.
"Kairi-san? Are you here?"  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:24 pm
"Down here Michi-san." I say kindly. "Oh May, and you say Kaoru and I are bad."  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games