Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:32 pm
Hehe ok, granted. Here it comes now fresh from the nuclear reactor core it's the house special undead roadkill. First our chefs saute the corpse in a mixture of illegal growth hormones, rapid cellular division agent, and 11 secret herbs and spices. Then it's fried with nuclear power generators and re-animated to life to walk over to your table. Bon appetit twisted

I wish I had an i-touch  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:54 pm
Angelicphrase
Granted moved by your message we all flock to your thread, and as a joke in bad taste we spam it into oblivion.

I wish the cougar outside my house would leave. (the large feline variety)

User Image
EAB 34 – S3

Darth asked us to quote the eggs we found, so please pay no attention to the quote.

Granted, But you seem to find yourself in a world where the Sony Zume seems to have taken off, they buy Apple and screw up all of product updates and all that and now your i-touch is now more of a novelty than a useful media player.

I wish I wasn't currently suffering from a cold of some sort.  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:58 pm
Granted ~ your cold is gone, but you've developed severe allergies to the medication used to make you well and break out in massive hives covering your entire body.

Wishes you all weren't so quick in finding eggies... I haven't gotten them all hidden yet... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:42 am
Granted but the flow of claims slows down so much that all your efforts become wasted and futile! Good nes for me of course is I get to keep my gold!!

I wish there was a big chocolate Egg waiting for me down stairs! A very big one, Big enough to hide a certain woman inside!!  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:10 pm
Granted. It is big enough to hide a certain woman inside of it: Rosie O'Donnell. burning_eyes

I wish I could settle and calm myself down.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:59 pm
Granted but now your so calm and settled your comatose.

I wish the steak I was going to use for dinner wasn't spoiled  

Darkpurpleme

Distinct Hoarder

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Azure Alexea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:08 am
Granted, it's so fresh you'll have to cut it off the cow yourself... Better not tell peta eek
I wish to write the next best selling novel  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:15 am
Granted, but your hands will fall off afterwards because you used them to handrite and type it yourself to save money.

I wish the government would give the people( of the U.S.) money instead of the banks( who shortly after give each other million dollar bonuses and ask for more money).  

Otia

Beloved Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Darkpurpleme

Distinct Hoarder

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:20 am
Granted but the money they printed has no gold backing it, so it's worthless the whole economy crashes and you have to go back to the barter system.

I wish my house would clean itself.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:30 pm
Granted but now your house has developed emotions and the ability to learn and has kicked you out for always making it dirty after it just cleaned! so you are homeless.

I wish that i wasn't so easily confused.  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:03 am
Dranteg noos eyrvhting kames repfect nesce to ouy!! Tub erewh teh nuf in tath?

I wish I was so rich I could take early retirement and cruise the word tomorrow to meat all my gaia friends.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:53 am
[lol! that was great]
Granted. You are rich, retired, on a cruise, slaughtering your Gaian friends.
They are meat. You meated them.

I wish Nick never got hired as part of my team.

Bobb_Tellurian

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:45 am
*OMG Darth that hurt my head! ^_^*

Granted! Nick was never hired but instead he became a bigger part of your life. In fact he got engaged a close relation of yours and now spends ever Friday night with you because he considers you his best man.

I wish that the repairs on the outdoor pool would hurry up and get finish so we can use it already!  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:58 pm
Granted! They are finished in no time and to perfect standards!! However no sooner is the pool ready for use when storm heads loom on the horizon! You check the weather forecast to see if tomorrow will fair well but alas! The next three months are expected to be fraught with blizzards and force 10 gales!! Maybe next year!! (Shoulda built a pool house! rofl )

I wish Love could be switched off like a light switch instead of tugging painfully.  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:56 am
Granted. Sadly, your switch is stuck in the ON position and it's only a matter of time before the heart-fuse blows.

I wish I could walk without pain.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games