Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Below Me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bobb_Tellurian

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:45 am
I'll admit, my curiosity is getting the better of me. At first I thought it was a reference to the Energizer Bunny, but now... I wonder if you were actually talking about something more obscure and interesting. Could you PM me with the details? Just between us guys?

Below me wishes she were a guy, so she could be in on the details as well.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:00 am
rofl I claim my fifth amendment rights.

Person below me googles fifth amendment.  

bandaidd
Crew

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:12 pm
You mean this?

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

I cant see the relevance but there! I googled it!
Here's the battery operated rabbit that caused so much panic!!

User Image

The durecell bunnies dark secret!! His twin brother!!! twisted

Bellow me wanted another rabbit entirely!  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:59 pm
Well when I asked for my evil rabbit your right that's not quite what I had in mind. twisted (did you draw that?) But it shall do for now, go forth and kill my pretty! Muhahaha. All hail me and the rabbit of doom mrgreen

Below me wishes to join my campaign of doom.  

Angelicphrase

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:12 pm
Oh boy! Doom and campaigning! You must include me! *begs*
My grunny and your evil rabbit can destroy the world together. It would be beautiful crying

Below me is a reject superhero determined to stop this evil plot to prove themselves.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:57 am
B..B..But I want to join Angelic in her quest to spread panic and disorder throughout the world!!!
Oh well I guess I could do with balancing out my karma after selling white wine to those monks. There still looking for me know apparently! Thats why im in disguise!!
Hear me Angelic!! Your plot shall be doomed to failure by my mighty will!! You shall conquer the world over my dead body!!!

Bellow me can see the next stage in this development already! xd  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:26 am
Oh yeah.

Below me actually writes it in the style of a Spanish Soap Opera.

biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:50 am
*sobs and clutches emotionally at Darthsethus*

Sure we're this week's hottest couple and then world gets sick of it. The shopping sprees, the strip clubs, the people turn against us. Okay.

How many juicy sweatsuits does she need?

Ugh that goatee is so mid-90's. And pretty soon the movie bombs and the wedding is called off.

But i'm not gonna let that happen to us. Because Darth, what we have is special. *uses body as a shield to protect Darth from DOOM*

Person below me is jealous of my relationship with Darth.  

bandaidd
Crew

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:46 am
bandaidd! You harlot! Darthsethus is mine! We're meant for each other crying So what if he's trying to thwart the campaign of doom... that just makes our chemistry more romantic! Like Romeo and Juliet... only we're both male and hopefully we won't kill ourselves.

I challenge you to a cat-fight!

Below me is a professional cat-fight referee.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:02 am
/rolls up sleeves and cracks knuckles

Alright, this is the way it's gonna be. No clawing at eyes, no hurting those lovely faces, no hospital-class injuries. You can pull hair, bite, slap, push, and grope eachother. I have the last say in the outcome of this catfight, and my judgement is final. Tap paws and let's get this party started!

/cheering from the crowd

Below me is the radio coverage for the event, but speaks like an auctioneer (90 miles a minute) mrgreen  

Exor Omega

Bobb_Tellurian

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:21 am
If you thought that WWF was out of control, check out these guys. This is called backyard catfighting. And while it is extreme, it is also, as an official of one league calls it, an international cultural phenomenon. Pretty scary, don't you think? Anyway, in the suburban town of Geezer's Guild Game Room, Gaia, an outdoor catfighting ring is at the center of one geezer's fight with neighbors and town officials who are saying, not in my backyard. And now, our defender, steps into the ring. he is decked out in his traditional white tiger loincloth and a sight to behold. Drool, ladies, drool. bandaidd has his catfighting moves down to a science. For him, catfighting is everything, his future, his career. A lot of people dream of being a catfighter. How many people get the chance to actually go up in a ring in their backyard? So into this quiet, suburban, tree-lined street in the GG, arrived a full-sized professional catfighting ring. It's not so strange to become a catfighter, and it's something that he wants to be. And he wants to pursue his career. bandaidd is dancing around the ring, warming up the audience, indicating that this match will belong to him. The crowd is clearly psyched up for the match. And our challenger, ThisEmptySoul arrives fashionably late. He raises his arms in a victory salute to loud applause. He bares his teeth and snarls at a cameraman and the audience goes wild. Empty is a relative newcomer to this venue, but it is rumored that he has been a local mud-wrestling champion three years running. I think everyone here is wondering to themselves right now: Just what has this guy got hidden under his silky robe? And OH MY WHISKERS! He strips down to a hot pink spandex cat suit! Have you ever seen anything so sexy in your life? bandaidd runs over and takes a preliminary swipe at Empty, but the refs are holding him back. This will be a fight to watch folks.

Below me is one of the trainers doing an interview for the press.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:00 am
Yes, I'm Soul's manager. He's got a lot of fight in him, that one, and more than one trick up his sleeve.

REPORTER: Mr. Trainer, do you think he has a chance against the reigning champion Bandaidd?

Does he have a chance? I tell ya, this Band-dude better watch himself, 'cause when Soul gets a rumblin, heads start a tumblin'!

REPORTER: It sounds like ThisEmptySoul might just be the one to put Bandaidd in his place! More to come; back to you, Jim.

Below me is an anchor on the GGG Headline News station, covering the event.  

Exor Omega

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:52 pm
Good evening I'm Angelicphrase and this is GGG headline news. Tonight we broadcast to you live the events unfolding at GG backyard catfight arena. Earlier today ThisEmptySoul challenge raining champ Bandaidd to a duel of Gaian proportions. The reasons for the fight seam to be over the affections of one Darthsethus who has declined comment at this time. We are now entering hour 3 of this epic catfight and neither opponent seams to be giving an inch. Our resident doctors and beuticians say it will dangerous for these two to go on much longer as both have ripped out most of the others hair. Fans can donate to the catfight survivors wig fund through the backyard arena comity. Wait! In a grand finally these two have unleashed a furry hairspray and lite it on fire! Which of these two will stand victorious when the smoke clears? Will they be standing at all when the smoke clears? We now go down to the field with Gaian paramedics.

Below me is the fight paramedic.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:29 pm
I hate it when I'm on for catfight nights. We never rest! Tramplings, overdoses, drunken comas, you name it. We've already hauled nearly a hundred spectators and innocent bystanders to the hospital. It's worse than working the annual Gloucestershire Cheese Rolling and-- Gotta run. Burn victims in the ring.

below me was trampled by fans while trying to get to the restroom  

bandaidd
Crew

Blood Raven777

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:52 pm
OUCH MY FRAKKING LEG IS BROKEN, HAS ANYONE HEARD OFF WAITING, this was so not a good idea;
my ribs hurt,
my back hurts,
my head hurts,
MEDIC, IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE

the person below me wants to kiss me better  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games