Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cherish_Bloodrose

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:28 pm
-gets more tea and sips on it-"well are we gonna have a party or are we gonna keep welcoming him back"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:28 am
Hello Tamaki how was your vacation  

RyuzakixxxBB

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:55 am
Yuki turns to see Tamaki, makes another squee sound and pokes him with a rose. "'Bout time you got back! I'd say it's been boring without you but...that would be a lie." Yuki shrugged and poked him again.

(Roses are now my fave thing to poke people with xp )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:29 am
*Pokes Tamaki in the side*
"Where have you been, if I may ask?"  

Nighthawk475

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:03 am
I was standing calmly by the door.
"You've missed alot Tamaki..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:44 am
Kaana's eye twitches as she listens to the man in front of her. As he walks away, she holds back cracking up in laughter.
"Oh mister Jin, it's just fine." She grins. "And, dare I say, I don't want to be with you either. It's just fine." She said again, walking over to Jin, sitting at the table and munching on a cookie. Kaana grabs one for herself and bites off of it.
"Well, these cookies ARE delicious!" Kaana walks over to Sophia and whispers in her ear. "I think it would be best if you walked over to Jin and comforted him." She smiled.
"And welcome back, my lord Tamaki." Kaana does a little courtsey and walkes over to him and Kyouya. "My name is Kaana Ichikaru. Nice to meet you, host king." She smiled.  

Kaana-Chan

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:38 pm
Sophia who was still a pretty pink nodded at Kaana and walked over to Jin. She leaned down a little so she was level with the sulking Jin and smiled softly.
"That was very sweet of you Mr. Jin. I feel very honored to have you protecting me." She said to him softly with a blush still on her face.
"But you know, you can still be a host if you want to, you can still protect me even as a host, I won't mind if that's what you want to do." She suggetsted kindly to him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:43 pm
"Awwwww!" Yuki squeled, taking a picture of Jin and Sophia. "Cute couple!" She cooed before hiding behind Tamaki with the camera.  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:00 pm
Oh....well, I'm glad you're happy. And I'm glad you wouldn't mind me being a host too! ::Somehow manages to find the courage to switch into super handsome charming host mode on Sophia:: My dear, sweet, little princess, daddy will protect you, even if it costs me my life! ::Takes her hand and wraps my hands around it, looking deep into her eyes:: Sophia, my only wish is to make you happy and keep you safe, by any means necessary. ::Watches as Sophia suddenly turns redder (if possible) than I have all day. She averts her eyes to the side, blushing redder than a neon red tomato magically fused with a red pepper, an apple, a fire hydrant, a barn, a Coca-Cola vending machine, the setting sun, and a sunburned old woman.

Suddenly, I realize she is embarrassed, and in an attempt to comfort her, I gently embrace her, giving a very long and dramatic speech that lasts roughly between 5 and 30 minutes about how I care about her and will rescue her and watch over her, but not in a creepy stalkerish way of course. FINALLY, I let her go and and then eat another cookie::

Man, these are irresistable!!!

::Notices Yuki squeeing moe style behind Tamaki-Sempai, holding a camera::

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:11 pm
She blushes MORE when Jin embraced her and she listened to his very long speech. She is flattered about how Jin feeled about her and smiled when he let her go.
"Thank you Jin, that is very sweet of you." She replied honestly. She gave him a peck on the cheek and smiled warmly. Sophia then goes over shyly to Tamaki to introduce herself.
"Hello Mr. Suoh, I'm Sophia Grimes. It's a pleasure to meet you." She introduced herslf very quietly.

Psychotic Disarray

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:26 pm
"Welcome back Tamaki-senpai. I missed a lot of thing, haven't I?"
"Mi-chan you're back! I've missed you lots!"
"I only get be here for a couple of hours. I have been going to some business trips with my mother..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:58 pm
*Pushes the STOP button on a video camera*
"Say Jin, you wouldn't mind if I have a video of all the stuff that just happened between you and Sophia just now, would you...?" I asked with a sheepish smile that conveyed 'Oh-god-don't-kill-me'.  

Nighthawk475

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:19 pm
Yuki sneaks over to the girl with the videocamera (I forgot your name again T-T...I am a horrible person). "Now we have pictures and video...To YOUTUBE!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:23 pm
I laughed. "Already uploaded." I was on a laptop and the videos had over 1000 veiws.  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:28 pm
Sophia looked at all the people who took pictures and recorded the whole scene and blushed brightly. She really didn't know what to do.
"Why would you guys want to do that?" She asked softly

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games