Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:21 pm
Reed woke up, he discovered that he was floating in the air, being suspended by magic. His vision was blurry and he could barely make out the figures around him. He had programed his magic to automagically pump mana into his runes and then into his organs so he could sleep without worrying about maintaining his spell. Reed naturally had much more magic than most beings but he couldn't use more than 20% of it without killing himself, the fight with the vampires used less than 3% of his supply but it seemed that the closer he got to death, the more mana he had to use to supply his organs. "Ugh," Reed groaned, searching for some footing and didn't find any due to his floating state, "Damn."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:08 pm
When Deston returned Ebony took the supplies. "Thank you, Deston." she said, lightly touching Reeds tmples, hoping he would pass out again. It would make it easier on them all. "Arias please come with me. I will need your help. You too, Deston." She said, raising them all and floating them to the dorm. Upon reaching it she set them sll down, lying Reed on a bed. "Someone please get me a rag from the bathroom and some ice from the mini fridge." she said, sliding the heating pad beneath Reed and plugging it in.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:21 pm
Deston handed the supplies over to Ebony and gave her a faint smile in reply to her thanks. He was taken off guard when the girl decided to levitate all of them, but allowed his initial shock to wear off as they reached a dorm room. The demon nodded when she requested a rag and ice, leaving for the bathroom and returning promptly.
"How much ice do you need, mademoiselle?" Deston inquired.
He didn't want to make too much, now did he?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:38 pm
"About a cup should do." she said, smiling faintly at him. She admired his willingness to help out and just go with the flow. Pouring the water into a bowl she kept one bottle aside and added a talisman and some herbs. She dipped the rag in the mixture and ;aid it across Reeds forehead. She then propped him up and looked at the foods. Among them were applesauce, pudding, canned fruit, and-was that baby food?- she looked questioningly at Deston as she opened the pudding, grabbed a spoon, and spooned a small bit into Reed's mouth, willing him to swallow.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:52 pm
Deston nodded when Ebony said she'd need about a cup of ice, though he didn't think that would be quite enough. Then again, he did have a love for ice that most others didn't share. The demon looked around for a cup and finally located one that was the size of a drinking glass. He held it in his left hand and placed his right one over the top of the glass before focusing a little, his eyes brightening into an icy blue as he did so. There was a crackling noise as the cup filled with ice all the way to the rim, stopping as Deston pulled his hand away. He walked over to where Ebony was and stopped, looking at the glass. She probably didn't want it completely solid, did she? The demon simply poked the top of it with his finger and held it there for a few seconds, small cracks making faults in the ice until it broke into neat little cubes.
"Will this do?" Deston asked, looking at her with his once again blue-gray eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:53 pm
Reed was knocked out by the strike to the temple. For a while, he was floating on the border between life and death, listening to the grim reaper, "You never got this close to death before kid, looks like your time is almost up, ready to kick the bucket?" Reed was about to respond but he suddenly woke up in the living world, being force fed some sort of pudding.

"What the hell?" Reed spluttered weakly, unable to move sufficientl to protest and he was forced to swallow some more pudding.  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:02 pm
Ebony smiled as Reed. woke up. "Agood sign. Yes, this is wonderfuk. Thank you again." she said, extracting a piece of ice and holding it out to Reed. "Suck on this. What is it that causes these spells?" she said, setting the pudding where he could reach it himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:14 pm
"Disease, born with it," Reed kept his speech short so that he wouldn't waste too much energy, he grabbed the pudding, only to discover that he lacked the strength to lift it up. I bet I look pretty pathetic now don't I, I can't even pick up a frikkin cup of pudding, Reed relaxed a bit, reinforcing his runes so that his organs would work better, and so that he would be able to heal fatser.  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:20 pm
"Here." Ebony said, picking up the pudding and offering him another spoonful. "Do you know any way we can help? You are in one hell of a situation. I have a couple simple health spells goin, though from the looks of it you're gonna need somethin bigger and badder."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:28 pm
Reed ate it, feeling well enough to talk more. "I doubt there's anything you can do, I tried both science and magic, neither produced any results, hell, I'm surprised that I'm still alive, right now, I have a giant mana network set up in my body to deliver mana to my organs to keep me alive." The doctors and mages exected himto live to be 15, 18 if he was extremely lucky, he was only live because of his network but he didn't have all that much longer to live.

((gtg))  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:34 pm
Deston silently watched the interaction between Reed and Ebony, the analysis of his other "moods" providing excellent background noise within his head.
Poor boy, he doesn't look too well off now does he? One "mood" whispered.
And I thought having a split was bad. Another murmured.
Je veux qu'il y ait une façon d'aider. A new "mood" said sadly.
There is." Said another "mood" from the back of Deston's head.
And what would that be? Came the inquiry.
Put the boy out of his misery. The mood in the back of Deston's mind cackled.
Deston himself remained absolutely still and silent during the conversation, no sign of his mental state showing outwardly.

(( Je veux qu'il y ait une façon d'aider. = I wish there was some way to help. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:41 pm
"Well then we'll just have to help you find a way to get better!" she said defiantly, holding out more pudding. "I may not know quite as much about magics as you do, but I worked as a nurse in my hometown for two years, and I can finally use that s**t they taught me!" she announced, holiding up a grape. "Try chewing this." she said, waving a hand to sterilize Reed's clothes and the bed he was on. "At least that'll be more comfortable." she murmered, rummaging around a drawer for her old nurses checklist from school.

[[kk. goodnight!!]]  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:47 am
Leon perched himself on a chair as he would a tree branch, not sitting but kind of in a crouching position. He didn't know why but it had been something he had done since he was a child. "How's your head?" He called out to the girl. "I feel bad about you getting hurt protecting me." Leon looked around the room it wasn't unwelcoming yet it had the eerieness about it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:49 am
"It's fine." Sage called out from the bathroom. She splashed some water on her face and walked over to where Leon was. "You remind me of Kae like that."  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:59 am
Leon grinned a wide childish grin. "It's a habit I picked up as a child." He said examining his posture. "It's also pretty comfortable." He added laughing slightly and looked over to where Kae was perched. She's right I do look like Kae like this... He thought to himself tilting his head slightly to the side, this had also become a habit from his childhood.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games