Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:27 am

notingles
Captain Miaka123
does any one here need a mercenary???? -walking around asking her self outload-
ed gives a suspicious look but soon ignores the merc

-goes through book ag and straps various wepons to herself- there much more secure... (brb need to go somewhere)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:28 am

((gay computer!))

Shiori_Azure

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:28 am

Captain Miaka123
((gay computer!))
((whats this all about? spaming?))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:33 am

(Brb./ gotta eat)

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:34 am

blessedheart
(Brb./ gotta eat)
((see ya))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:36 am

((i'ma lone again))

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:44 am

notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

*stares* "Ok......" *turns to Ed* "So?....Food?"
"why not? ed gets up from his squated position and grabs the abandoned saki "now?"

*Smiles* "If you want. Your pick."
ed give that IDK look and have a sip of the saki after that he says "you dont have the looks of one without a master... too clean for that, were do you work?"

"Really?? Am I that clean?" *thinks a second then smiles at Ed* "Let's say my last 'master' is a distant memory at the moment. As for where i work, I don't. I just got here last night." *fiddles with his twin blades as he speaks*
"too clean to someone... where did you got those swords? and why did you kill your master?" he takes another sip o'saki "dont tell me it was mitsuki? i heard from some other slave around..."

*Gives a confused look* "Mitsuki? No, she didn't give me these. I've had these for a long time" *Points to his rod* "As well as this rod on my back. And I didn't kill my master. I ran away....."

(Back btw^^)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:45 am

blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

ed give that IDK look and have a sip of the saki after that he says "you dont have the looks of one without a master... too clean for that, were do you work?"

"Really?? Am I that clean?" *thinks a second then smiles at Ed* "Let's say my last 'master' is a distant memory at the moment. As for where i work, I don't. I just got here last night." *fiddles with his twin blades as he speaks*
"too clean to someone... where did you got those swords? and why did you kill your master?" he takes another sip o'saki "dont tell me it was mitsuki? i heard from some other slave around..."

*Gives a confused look* "Mitsuki? No, she didn't give me these. I've had these for a long time" *Points to his rod* "As well as this rod on my back. And I didn't kill my master. I ran away....."

(Back btw^^)
after hearing *ran away* edward had and scared look on his face "it cant be... have you removed the collar?"

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:49 am

notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

(Back btw^^)
after hearing *ran away* edward had and scared look on his face "it cant be... have you removed the collar?"

*Looks confused* "Collar? oh. It came off while i was running. *Shrugs* "Don't know where it is now."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:51 am

blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

(Back btw^^)

*Looks confused* "Collar? oh. It came off while i was running. *Shrugs* "Don't know where it is now."
his expression lightinens "daam thats good, i didnt want anyone running around talking about escaped slaves... last time i nearly were" he sips the saki "locked away from the bar"

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:55 am

notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

(Back btw^^)

his expression lightinens "daam thats good, i didnt want anyone running around talking about escaped slaves... last time i nearly were" he sips the saki "locked away from the bar"

*Looks at Ed* "you love to drink huh?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:59 am

blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

(Back btw^^)

now twirling a liitle "wfhat wash your first clueeh?"

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:01 am

notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

(Back btw^^)

"no comment" *Stretches a bit* "You want some food or what? I'm starving." *Shun didn't have any breakfast*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:04 am

blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

"no comment" *Stretches a bit* "You want some food or what? I'm starving." *Shun didn't have any breakfast*
"letsh go then, folown meh" ed walks over to some dark corner with a door on the end marked *the S's spot* he knock on the door

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:06 am

notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

"letsh go then, folown meh" ed walks over to some dark corner with a door on the end marked *the S's spot* he knock on the door

*Follows feeling skeptical* "You sure about this place?"
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games