Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:35 pm
"Very unusal indeed." Tsukasa told her. "And sorry about that book. its one of a kind, so I don't want to get rid of it, but it can be a pain sometimes."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:46 pm
She just laughed. "No worries, you can't even tell anymore." She held out her hand. There were light dots were the book had bitten her. "See, almost gone." She grinned. "We locked it up before we came so at least it's contained for the moment."  

Cactuar Koi

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:04 pm
"I don't know why but that book was just abnormally irritated by the move to the school." She told her, playing with the tail ring bow. "Do you think Kiki would like this tail ring?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:23 pm
She looked at it and nodded. "I think she'll love it!" She began to think about the book. "Where did you keep it before you moved to the school?"  

Cactuar Koi

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:32 pm
Tsukasa sat the tail ring in her pile. "Mostly in the cage. I let it out sometimes when it was behaving, but it was on a leash. That book it like a badly behaved dog on good days."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:51 pm
She nodded. "Some how i can believe that!" She looked around. "This place is so pretty, why did he come to the school in the first place? It's so peaceful here." She closed her eyes. I guess well all have our reasons though...  

Cactuar Koi

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:58 pm
"He probably came to learn. Theres only so much your own people can teach you." Tsukasa told her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:53 pm
She nodded. "Guess i never actually thought about it from a learning perspective." She hugged herself and looked away. I don't even know what my classes are...  

Cactuar Koi

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:23 pm
the shopkeeper finished with the crystals and handed them back to Daytharin who returned the black rose crystal to Tsukasa. " So did you guys enjot this ]?, i know the shopkeeper loved us" he laughed and then walked of to another store to get some things.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:26 pm
"Yeah. I don't even no why i decided to go to the school. I guess I just wanted something more stable in my life or something." Tsukasa said. "I guess everyone has there own reasons for being at the school."  

Lady Eevee

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:36 pm
"Id much rather be in the forests of my fathers kingdom or here on Avalon but my father orderd me to go to a proper school so that i could be conditioned to new things, now im actually glad that i came becuase if i had not i would never have met you guys and my life would definitly be duller for it, oh by the way Mika the Master lives on the slopes of Avalons volcanoe, just follow the road north and look for a path lit by floating fire gems"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:45 pm
"Is there a place here that sell magic equipment like staffs , wands, and gems?" Tsukasa asked Daytharin. She wanted to look into some iteams for spell control because she wanted to try to focus some spell that where known to get out of control.  

Lady Eevee

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:47 pm
She wrapped an arm around herself. She thought about the reasons she came. She knew her life wouldn't be duller, it would have just the same old mess she had grown tired of. Always fighting, always running. She smiled. Now it just feels more... peaceful. She grinned. "I'm glad i met you all too! First day and i'm already having tons of fun!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:50 pm
"first days of something new normally tell you how the rest of the time is going to be." Tsukasa told her.  

Lady Eevee

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:59 pm
Kiki smiled. "you'd really teach me some spells? That would be awsome. Then I wouldn't have to worry about failing my spell class. Thank-you so very much Sharon." Kiki was very happy, not just because someone was going to help her pass spell class, but that she had made a new friend.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games