Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diyske

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:16 pm
*RA-IEM was kinda suprised when all the lights in the mansion went off, his body glowed a soft hazey blue,being a celestial being and all ^^*

"Scarlet are you there?" *he looked on the side of himself to see if scarlet was ok* *he gave a sigh of relief she was fine, then he told her*

"i dont think there'll be much to see around here with the lights off and all" sweatdrop

"would you like me to walk you safely to your room, or where ever you need to go???" *he asked kindly*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:19 pm
*Goddess squeeked is suprise when the lights went off, but she conjured up a floating light so she and NIck could see what was going on. Goddess didn't like being left in the dark for any reason. She had had too many bad experiences with that*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:22 pm
*Didn't hear a word RA-IEM said, because i stood petrified. The dark brougth horrifying memories*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:31 pm
*RA-IEM called her name once more tryin to get her attention,*

*"hmmm... maybe she not ok"* *he said to himself*
"
"Scarlet r u alright?" *he said gently touching her arm*  

Diyske

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:34 pm
NO STOP DON'T TOUCH ME! *backs away, then snaps out of it* Oh im-im so sorry i didn't mean to yell....*looks down*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:40 pm
Dark barely noticed when Nick and Goddess both left the room, he attention was on June and when he saw her awaken he pushed himself off of the wall he was leaning on. Stepping closer to her, but not to close as he felt a demonic presence, when the lights went out and flickered back on; he know somehow she was connected to it."June," he said trying to catch her attention, "June its me Dark, answer me if you can"  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:42 pm
*june gasped and took a deep breath, still staring into space. she mumbled something uncontrollably, the dark aura almost immediately lifting from the room. still spreading through the rest of the house, the room they were in was clear*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:47 pm
*Goddess looked at Nick* "I think we need to go see June. I think it was her that made all the lights go off. Come on." *Goddess took Nick by the hand and pulled him along* "You can hang onto that book. I don't think Chief'll mind. You just have to put it back when you're done."  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:48 pm
Dark knelt down close to the bed June sat on, he went through a list of things in his mind that he could do to get her out of the dazes she seem to be in. Finally giving up, he grabbed both of her arms gently and lowered his face so that they were eye to eye. He then forced he powers around them both like a cocoon to block out any and all voices in her mind but his, "June, wake up June"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:52 pm
*a voice not like her own responded, laughing*
pathetic.....try harder you novice....haha....  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:54 pm
User ImageNick got pulled from his seat. "Woah woahhh.. where are we going Goddess?" he asked as he clinged on his book.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:05 pm
"I think June has what you had not to long ago. Must. Move. Now!!!" *Goddess said as they reached Junes room. They couldn't enter because of what Dark was doing* "DARK!!!! It's Goddess!! Let us in!! You can't take this alone!!" *Goddess thought at Dark, hoping that he could hear her*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

xXMad JokerXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:09 pm
A young purebred stood out side the castle. Mad had witness the lights go off all of a sudden and a dark aura seeping out. Then all a sudden the lights came back on and the castle lost the aura masking it. 'Hmm this could be interesting' Mad thought to herself. She disappears into the shadows to see the others rush off after a girl named June.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:10 pm
All sounds were blocked out besides the one that was using June's mouth, Dark wasn't fool and he know what was happening, "another possession," he thought, immediately thinking of Nick. "I know your not June, so tell me stranger, who are you and what do you want with the girl?"  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:14 pm
*the voice laughed again*
you think i want something, then i'll just leave? or you think you can excorsize me? HA! i've always been here. ive always been her. i always will be! if you care so much to have just her back, you will have to try harder! and give me a decent reason!  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games