Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pisces Tat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:26 am
Hi, I'm a 35 year old Canadian girl who is engaged to be married this Fall. I joined Gaia April 21 and love it so far. Any other 30 something Gaians? Feel free to pm me anyone of any age. I love meeting people and making friends. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:56 pm
There are several of us thirty-somethings...  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

JauntyGhost

Original Phantom

10,850 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:21 pm
Hello everyone! After a 6th grader "eww"ed me today, I thought I should find people my age to post with lol. I felt like shaking my fist at her and telling her to get off my lawn.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:27 pm
:passes the flask o'gin: around here we have a firehose to encourage them to get off the lawn.... it's very effective, and quite fun. wink  

CosmicHedgehog

JauntyGhost

Original Phantom

10,850 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:40 pm
*takes a swig* Excellent! *taps fingers together*

So my family (including slightly older sis) doesn't seem to know what the heck the Livestrong bracelets are. Yet all teens seem to be obsessed with the fad. Hey, it may be a fad but it's also supporting a cause, so fine. Anyone wear the bracelets in here? Once I realized I was color coordinating them to my outfits, I slapped some adult into myself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:05 pm
Yep, I've got the Livestrong, Pink Ribbon and March of Dimes bracelets. Now I can just about co-ordinate with everything I have.

*checks the lawn for young uns* That fire hose seems to have worked. Ahh... peace!  

Catira Norr

CosmicHedgehog

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:10 pm
I like to use those plastic pink flamingos for bait. it lures the whippersnappers in..... I'll wait alittle while before I put some out. THese kids have pretty short memories. :mwwwwwwwwwwahahahahahahahaaaa:  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:10 pm
I should introduce myself, finally. I'm married, 41 years old, Mum to a 2 year old girl. Scottish by birth (great to see the kilts by the way... och aye!) and now living in Texas.

I got introduced to Gaia by one of my friend's sons (which should have warned me huh?), but boy, I'd forgotten how bad the teenage years could be. So glad to find, well, maybe not sanity, but at least adult insanity here.

*kicks off her shoes, and admires the pink flamingos on the lawn*
You know, you should get prizes for reeling the young uns in.... a sort of Geezer version of the fishing game!  

Catira Norr

JauntyGhost

Original Phantom

10,850 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 12:13 pm
CosmicHedgehog
I like to use those plastic pink flamingos for bait. it lures the whippersnappers in..... I'll wait alittle while before I put some out. THese kids have pretty short memories. :mwwwwwwwwwwahahahahahahahaaaa:
lol *flashbacks to The Sims with the "kick flamingo" option*  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 12:29 pm
hey, the shaking fist and the "you kids get off my lawn! scream " is one of my favorite expressions! razz it will make getting a porch and a big front lawn worth it 3nodding

i play the sims too! yayness. haven't had much time to play nowadays, though. but i can't wait until the nightlife expansion pack comes out 3nodding  

cardi

Cat

nyanchan

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 12:47 pm
Hello! I just turned geezer this year! So much for the classic 21st birthday ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:13 pm
Dun forget to set out a few garden gnomes... twisted  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Catira Norr

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:24 pm
Lil Brat

Ooh, can we put them on toadstools? Young un's are probably stupid enough to try to pick them for the buzz! rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:27 pm
Catira Norr
Lil Brat

Ooh, can we put them on toadstools? Young un's are probably stupid enough to try to pick them for the buzz! rolleyes

bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaa!  

CosmicHedgehog

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:40 pm
CosmicHedgehog
Catira Norr
Lil Brat

bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaa!
roflmao wink  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games