Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:17 pm
"No problem." He decided to ask the question again. "I mean if you don't want to tell me. Scarlet just wants to help." Ace shrugged.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:21 pm
i know i could have help u guys back at the libray and your probly couirs on wat o ment when i said don't get me mad right?i open my eyes cuz they went back to normal  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:27 pm
"Yea, I guess we were curious about that." As he took a bite off of his own ice cream.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:28 pm
*walks out of his dorm, with a new change of clothes and starts walking out to the door to go outside*  

Zenjin Jiruga

satanicskull123

I started to walk around campus just thinking about random stuff wondering about the ball and the festival. I also wondered how dark fire was doing i might as well check on her...........again.  
i blink my eyes once they were red i blink my eyes again they were normal thats wat made the troll leave  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:32 pm
I heard her and ace in the room so i sat in front of the door and dozed of.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:35 pm
"Wow, My eyes turns black but that's only on an eclipse." He said. "But why were you so upset? Or did you already say. I'm a bit slow."  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:37 pm
He felt Raiku's presence outside. Ace saw Raiku sleeping so he gently nudged him to wake up.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:39 pm
no i haven't said why i'm upset yet the reson i was so upset is cuz i could have help u guys but scarlet didn't want no one to help but u guys i'm only half whitch thats why i can do alot of other stuff then regaler witchs can  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:40 pm
As Scarlet sat there listening she turned around to see the Troll leader coming up to her. She stood up and greeted him, "Hello Rui, I suppose you came here to apologize for what your young ones did?"

The troll stopped in front of Scarlet. "Yes thats exactly what i came here for. I will make sure that those fools don't do it again. Also i heard that there has been other cretures roaming around here right?"

Scarlet sighed, "Yep."

"Don't worry i shall go to the other leaders and speak to them and tell them that some of there people are breaking the treaty." The troll said with a reasuring smile.

"Thank you Rui that would help alot. Well thank you agian for coming here and talking to me. I'll see you in a couple months." Scarlet said as she smiled back.

"Scarlet once i tell the others what there people have been doing, they will stop it Immediately. We do not want to upset you, and have what happened a while back ago happen again. Im sure you feel the same way, you were as well frightened when you saw what you became when your were angered." The Troll grimanced.

"Yes i don't want history to repeat it self. Thank you for all your help, i shall let you go now. Until later then." Scarlet said as she sat back down.

"Thank you for listening." The Troll said as he left back into the forest.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:47 pm
"Im sure if she saw you sooner than us she would've asked you to tag along with her. Plus, when you guys showed up, she didn't want anything to happen to you guys since you guys weren't aware of the situation."  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:51 pm
well even when we were there we could have still hel if she told us wats going  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:58 pm
*walks to a quiet part of the forest and sits down* *kinda watches the festival from a distance* *enjoys the nice breeze*  

Zenjin Jiruga

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:05 pm
"True, Why not talk to her then."He suggested.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games