Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:28 am
What, Damn missed him again. And Master Aurixisk is not my mule he is my Alt-main used for RP over in the Gaian Underdark. He RP's as a Wyrm Deep Dragon so be careful not to anger him Jack burning_eyes , and trust me even I am careful how I speak with him (on the rare occasions we are both in the same region of the Underdark ). It is not wise to anger anything that could swallow you with a single bite. But don't worry he will most likely just use his magics to prevent your attempts at escape by magical means.

ninja (you only avoided a tackle attempt by me because my younger brother just got home on leave so I'm hanging out with him, I will get you next time Jack mrgreen ) ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:03 am
-sneaks back in and hides behind the bar-

What have we here? Celebratory sparklies no doubt, and I am feeling jubilant! Wonder what's in the locked cabinet?

-finds a key in the drawer-

Hehe. Mine.

-drinks until he passes out in a pool of vomit and urine-User Image  

psihug

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:27 am
*After a really well rested nights sleep, Psyzapp is the first to arrive at Club Notorious. She unlocks and opens the door and is stunned at what has transpired while she lay in bed sound asleep.* eek *After reading multiple pages of everything that she missed and finding Psihug passed out on the floor in a mess of his own doing she is literally speechless.*

PSIHUG! *she kicks the young lad* IF YOU WANT TO WORK HERE YOU HAD BETTER SHOW SOME BACKBONE BOY AND LEARN SOME RESPECT! Now get off your butt and clean up this mess! scream *sees key lying on the floor next to him, picks it up and puts it in her pocket.* DAMN KIDS!

*after many pages of reading and trying to catch up, she sits back in her chair stunned at the events of the night before eek * I am so touched and so impressed that you guys actually caught Jack. *tears of joy crying * You actually had him and you did it for me. *more tears of joy crying * You guys are the best! You even got help…and not just any help but the BEST KIND of help! *more tears of joy crying * I don't know what to say.

If Brat is brave enough to post her picture here for all of us to see well than so am I. I will be back after I search through my stash and for a bit you can all see what all this evil really looks like. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:14 am
ow! my head. keep it down, will ya!

grabs a rag and wipes off face then kicks it around on the floor while looking for a little something something for the headache. psihug doesn't know what any of it is, so he just opens up a little tiny bottle and drinks it down and then can't breathe for a minute. Tears come to his eyes as the liquid fire goes down his throat. Then he focuses on the label and sees the words "ant bait" and gags a little, dropping the bottle on the floor. He notices that is doesn't break and that there is a beautiful woman staring at him with tears on her cheeks. He wipes his mouth again and goes over to her and kisses the tears away.

Then he notices that his pants are wet and itchy and goes to the sink, strips down and rinses his clothes out in warm water and puts them back on wet. He goes outside to dry them in the sun.

Be back later, beautiful!

psihug

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:15 am
Okay here I am. This is what all that evil really looks like. Pretty sinister, huh.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:27 am
Psyzapp
Okay here I am. This is what all all that evil really looks like. Pretty sinister, huh.
They say that the most evil is the most unexpecting sort. twisted  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:45 am
Lol ~ you look as ebil as me rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:01 pm
*walks in thread to see a giant picture staring at her with the description: The true face of EVIL*

Aawww...who knew evil could be so beautiful! heart

*sniffs air and notices a rather rancid odor*

WTF! I cleaned this place spotless last night!!!

*mutters incoherently as she pulls out mop and bucket to give floor yet another good thrashing*

eek OMG!!! Psy, I'm so sorry love! WE HAD HIM!!! AND HE GOT AWAY!!! gonk

*starts vigorously mopping floor, imagining coyote-Jacks face is the floor*

ARGH! I'll get you your precious yet, my dear...  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:06 pm
You're not imagining that floor is Jack, are you? *Watches Icy scrub the floor until the varnish is stripped off.* Can't say as he hasn't irritated me a time or two, but I don't know if I'd want to remove his face. *Grins maliciously* No wonder he's scared ~ oh but he's fun to taunt. Thanks ladies!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:12 pm
*stops in mid-scrub and looks at Lil Brat in amusement*

Not remove his face, just that irritating smirk and cockiness that IS Jack!

*continues scrubbing with a sly grin on face*

I've always liked men who play hard to get...makes the chase that more...pleasurable...

*finishes floor, puts cleaning products away and fixes a drink*

I'll give Jack one thing for sure though, he can give you one hell of a description to make you feel as if you're actually there and can almost see these things happening right before your eyes. An amazing teller of stories that one is...

*sips drink thoughtfully*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:16 pm
He can tell some stories, alright. rolleyes Like fishing, and hunting, and... *damn, where'd the yawn emoticon go.*

What makes this amusing is that he's usually the one doing the chasing. rofl What he's chasing usually wouldn't be worth catching, but he doesn't seem to be attracted to ladies with many redeeming qualities.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:18 pm
Jack is a slippery one all right. There is no doubt about that. 3nodding And he thinks he's so smart too. That's what just gets me, the smugness. stressed

I may have to issue a contract for Bobb_Tellurian. He called me a cheater and thinks I should be spanked. NOW who's gonna have the last laugh…HMMMMM? twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:22 pm
Oh snap, I forgot to put out the contract on Yamato.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:37 pm
Filia_Nox_Noctis
What, Damn missed him again. And Master Aurixisk is not my mule he is my Alt-main used for RP over in the Gaian Underdark. He RP's as a Wyrm Deep Dragon so be careful not to anger him Jack burning_eyes , and trust me even I am careful how I speak with him (on the rare occasions we are both in the same region of the Underdark ). It is not wise to anger anything that could swallow you with a single bite. But don't worry he will most likely just use his magics to prevent your attempts at escape by magical means.

ninja (you only avoided a tackle attempt by me because my younger brother just got home on leave so I'm hanging out with him, I will get you next time Jack mrgreen ) ninja
Indeed, Miss Filia_Nox_Noctis. Your character is undefeatable with "god-like" features and an ability to "control" other characters. Nice.

As you ladies want to "catch" Jack, you have him. Wraps a leather collar around his on neck, pulling it so tightly it nearly chokes him. I'm not sure how much fun it is to play a "slave." Oh yes, ma'am, no ma'am, as you wish most wise and powerful mistress, whose beauty surpasses anything known to this world. I live only to serve, thee, your cruel highness. Oh please, do beat me, I live for nothing more than the feel of a whip.

Shakes his head at the term cocky.
The character is yours, do what you want with him. Wet his pants, go play with himself in the corner, whimper like a whipped dog. Enjoy him as the mule you wished him to be.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

psihug

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:39 pm
psihug saunters back in all dry, acting cool and disinterested and walks behind the bar. He starts opening bottles and tasting them one at a time.

I could really get to like this bartender job! How about it ladies, anyone athirst?

He leans against the bar and flexes his muscles a little.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games