Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:13 pm
Blanche bites her lip, the pain registering in her brain immediately after. "Come down here and fight me like... A real man.." She said, watching Icarus and Collin. "Get down and run!" She yells. Tomoyo nodded, hitting the ground. She started playing with her wing and bit her lip. "Okay. I think it's dislocated." She said, whimpering a bit as she tried to put it back in it's place. When it snapped, she looked at Daniel and bit her lip. "I'll be back. Press on that wound." She said, shooting up at the others, but Dawn pulling her back into a headlock.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:17 pm
Daniel struggled to his feet and watched the fighting in the air, angry that he couldn't help. Then he got an idea and wickedly smiled. His hands shifted into throwing objects. "Hehe. Sometimes I impress evem myself." He took aim and threw a heavy ball at Dawn's head, whacking her hard. "Take that!"

Icarus bent down Thalias's wings more, gritting her teeth. "Let her go!"  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:22 pm
Dawn gasped, conking out, making Tomoyo turn around and pin her down in the sky, turning into a wolf as they both plummeted down. She scratched at her face, but before they hit land Dawn woke up and turned the tables, scratching at her. She laughed a bit. "Failure Eraser." She laughed as they hit the ground. She got up and dusted at her hands, looking at Daniel. She ran at him, launching a roundhouse kick.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:24 pm
Daniel stumbled back, but countered her attack and swung at her with a heavy fist.  

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:57 pm
thalias whips around and smacks icarus hard in the face, Collin flies at him at kicks him in the mouth, thalias spins around and growls grabbing collin's injured leg and digs his thumb into his wound making him screech  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:58 pm
"Collin!" Icarus screamed and dived at Thalias again, spacking him in the jaw with her foot. "Don't you dare touch him!"  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:03 pm
Tomoyo groaned, trying to get up but knowing she was probably down. She turned human and got to her feet, going for Thalias. Her wings spread out and she went for him, making enough thrust so she could pounce on him. Blanche growled. "Get away before you guys get hurt..." She said, trying to wiggle free. Dawn took the punch in the stomach and punched back.
((Can we try not to godmod? Because I'm having to godmod to not get my characters killed.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:06 pm
(( sure we can. godmodding is stupid XD ))

Daniel tussled with Dawn and tried to trip her. If he could trip her, he'd have an advantage.

Icarus didn't let go of Thalias. "Blanche, we're not leaving you here. Your our friend."  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:08 pm
((XD;;; Sorry, I'm just kinda careful with it..))
Dawn tripped, tleaving an opening for him. She put her hands out to try to break her fall.
Blanche looked at her. "You just got out, go before he gets you!" She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:12 pm
"We're not leaving!" Icarus yelled, wrapping her arms around Thalias's throat.

Daniel saw the opening and slammed his leg into the small of Dawn's back, hoping it would break her spine.  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:19 pm
Blanche glared at her, then sighed. She tried one more time to break free without fail.
Dawn cringed, feeling a pop and fell to the ground. She gasped, trying to get up but was having a hard time.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:21 pm
"Call off your friend! Now!" Daniel snapped, slamming his foot down on her shoulder and pressing her face into the dirt.  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:24 pm
Dawn started to cough up blood. "No.." She murmured. She rolled over and tried to grab his foot. "You'll have.. To do better than that, kid." She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:28 pm
Daniel glared at her and kicked her in the side.  

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:05 pm
Thalias grits his teeth and drops from the sky loosing conciousness ((sorryyyy u guys. should sum1 die? and were u reffering to thal or collin))  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games