Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:27 pm

Kishiko smiled alil. "So you hungry? Want me to get you anything?"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:35 pm

As maths class ended, she walked up the stairs and into the Chibi's HQ. She saw a girl helping Zack. She walked up to them. "Is Zack alright?" She asked the girl.

Kishiro nodded at Kishiko and gave Skye a note. "Give that to Kishiko when she comes back. The note said:

Kishiko,
I am going back home and I will deliver you something for your pet gargoyle and for yourself.
I hope you get along with your friends,
Kishiro

Kishiro's black belts grew into wings again and he flew back home, through the window of his room and his wings withdrew back into belts. He lay on his bed and fell asleep.

XStarlight_DustX

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:39 pm

zack smiled a lil too at kishiko "no im fine actually seeing you is making me feel better enough" zack then held on to kishiko's hand
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:39 pm

Skye modded and took the note, watchimg Kishiro fly away. "Night." She said, laying back down.

"Wow. You sure do like your naps."

Autumns Song

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:43 pm

Kishiko blushed. She never blushed before. She then saw a girl come into the room. She asked about Zack. "He's fine."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:13 pm

zack smiled when he saw kishiko blush he then sat up a bit and kissed her cheek "thank you for being here for me"he said smiling at her

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:37 pm

Kishiko blushed deeper and smiled. The forgot about Ichigo's presence then. "Umm...soo...now what?"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:54 pm

zack then looked at her in the eyes "why dont you check on everyone else ill be fine untill you get back" he then smiled again at her

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:07 pm

"Ok." Kishiko then got up and went down to DeathPenalty HQ. He saw Skye, Pandora, and Daimon but...where was her brother? "Hello everyone. How are you feeling? Where's my brother?" She looked around for him.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:16 pm

zack sat up a little trying to ignore the pain and then he was sitting down completly he then looked around the cupcakes wouldnt be around for another 3 hours so zack had lots of alone time he just thought to himself in the quiet HQ

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:30 pm

Skye opened one eye and looked up at Kishiko. "Letter from him." She said, handing her the letter.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:39 pm

Kishiko read the letter. "Ok. Here's something for Pandora." Kishiko conjured a giant tuna fish. "Hope she likes it." She went to her room and wrote a letter to Kishiro saying:

Oniichan, how r u feeling? Are you ok? What happened to everyone I found on the ground?
XOXO~ Kishiko

She gave the note to Xen and told him to fly it to him. She then went back up to Zack. "Working again?"

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:52 pm

zack then stood up he ws a bit wobbly his head was pounding "wha?" zack said looking at kishiko while holding himself up holding on to the arm of a couch
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:55 pm

She took his hand and led him back to his bed. "You need your rest." She pulled the blanket over him. "I'll do whatever work you need to do. So is need to be done?"

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:09 pm

*i woke up inside of a strange room which had seemed to be the nurses office, not asking what happened i got up shook my dizzy spells away and walked out of the room*

*as i walked down the hall, i noticed several student pass by and they were all stairing at me as if i was a diffrent species of human or something. not paying much mind to it i swiftly walked to the nearest restroom and looked at my self in the mirror*

*" hmm... i wonder what they were all stairing at?? my face seems to be intact..."* *now i started moving my hands all over my face, and even at one point i took a handfull of water and rinsed my face. when i was satisfied there was nothing wrong or out of the ordinary with my face, i walked back into the halls and headed for my locker*

*looks down at paper vice principle gave me* ***locker # 911***

*i then looked at the lockers that i passed by on my way. locker 23, # 24, # 25, boy do i have a long way to go.... i scratched my head and laughed to my self as i continued to look for my locker*
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games