Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:10 pm

((we have permission to manipulate Black... sweet! twisted Oh I mean see ya later Black and I might be making a bedbreak XD))

*Startles at Kits voice from the door*
Oh! HI Kits? right?... yea.. I'm ok.. animals hungry... keep an eye on Exor.. somethings not right yet... I have to get out of here.. er... home to feed the animals.. I said that right sweatdrop I hate hospitals......

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:16 pm
Well.....neither did I, especially when you disappeared. I was hurt, angry, and yet I couldn't let anybody see any of that because I left them under the impression that you obviously weren't too concerned about me. I've told you before, I've had lousy luck with men, and when you disappeared, I just wanted to....hell, I wanted to be wanted by someone. I thought you left because you didn't want to be around me anymore! I'm tired of being alone, Justin.....but apparently that's what I'm destined to be.

*she turns away from him before he can see the tears start streaming down her face.* For the record...you were the first guy in I don't even know how long that actually touched my heart. *she takes a deep breath to try and calm down.* I've been cleared to leave....perhaps it might be best if I did.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:16 pm
Well, Black did say you were cleared to leave, so I guess it's okay. *smiles at iggies* I'm glad you're all right.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:19 pm

*Calming again*
Thanks Kits.... I'm not all sure why or how, but I think you played a big part in my critters and me last night... I owe you a drink or many. You ok? Been released?

iggies

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:22 pm
Oh, I'm just here to visit everyone. I wasn't hurt last night. Didn't really do much, just watched over you and your animals while you were unconscious. *smiles seeing iggies relax*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:26 pm
Exor stopped in his tracks, completely stunned. What...? But, why...? What did...?

He could then hear them. He had tried for so long to keep them away from her that he had closed his heart.

She'll never forgive you! There's someone else! There's more out there than you! She doesn't NEED you... You were away too long... She has everything she needs without you! She'll never give you another chance!

He felt his heart sink. No... He watched the unsteady dark elf gather her things. No...! I will not lose her now!

Exor stopped Iggies, putting his hands on her shoulders. "Iggies..."

"No, I-I have to feed my -"

"To HELL with the critters," he cried. In his anxiety, his power flared up, dark flames flickering over his form and black wings appearing on his back. "This is more than those WORTHLESS ANIMALS...!"

Crimson began to drip from his wounds.  

Exor Omega

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:33 pm
*runs into the room and grabs Exor's arm* Exor, don't! She just wants to go take care of her pets! You're going to hurt yourself more!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:37 pm
katana68
Well.....neither did I, especially when you disappeared. I was hurt, angry, and yet I couldn't let anybody see any of that because I left them under the impression that you obviously weren't too concerned about me. I've told you before, I've had lousy luck with men, and when you disappeared, I just wanted to....hell, I wanted to be wanted by someone. I thought you left because you didn't want to be around me anymore! I'm tired of being alone, Justin.....but apparently that's what I'm destined to be.

*she turns away from him before he can see the tears start streaming down her face.* For the record...you were the first guy in I don't even know how long that actually touched my heart. *she takes a deep breath to try and calm down.* I've been cleared to leave....perhaps it might be best if I did.

Look…I really like you and I thought I made it clear to you at your anti-valentine party that I'm not the kind of guy that does that sort of thing. I'm sorry you felt hurt and abandoned…it really wasn't my intent. I'm not used to having someone I need to check in with. It's going to take me some getting used to. I'm required to just pick up and go on a moments notice and in some instances not let anyone know…it depends on the assignment. *He lets out a big sigh.* I don't want you to sit here and worry about me. I'm going to be just fine and believe me, I've had worse. Go and take a nice hot bath, relax and get some good sleep. I'd be thrilled if you came back and checked on me tomorrow and we can talk more then.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:43 pm

*Finishes packing her things* Oh Kits! How can I thank you for keeping them safe!

*Hearing a noise begin being her Iggies turns, going pale white ant the words " WORTHLESS ANIMALS" blackes out. The struggle lost and charges with animals leading the way*

YOU SELFISH SON OF A BTCH!!!!!!! YOU KNOW KNOWTHING

*Blindly charges at Exor with an Elven dager and deadly animals*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:48 pm
*turns and walks back over to Justin* Don't you understand? Even if I leave, I'm still going to worry about you. *she sighs* I also don't want you to feel like you have to "check in" with me....

I suppose I should go back to MW and check on the damages done there, and check in with Psyzapp. I guess if you want me to come back tomorrow, it's the least I can do since you damn near died trying to save my sorry a**.

*she leans down and brushes a light kiss on his lips and whispers to him* I really like you too. *Standing up, she gathers her things, and heads towards the door. She turns back to him a final time* Get some rest, I'll come see you tomorrow. *she quietly leaves and heads back to MW, entering through the back door to her rooms.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:55 pm
*He turns out his light, tries to get as comfortable as possible even though he's in pain and does his best to try and get some much needed rest.*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:56 pm

*TUrns in a steady arc and slashes at Exors arms, the elven blade crushes the bone above the wrist. The critters leap to his jugular*

Told you he was dangerous!

*Blindly* KILLL

PROTECT

iggies

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:58 pm
*cries out seeing Iggies rushing at them with a blade and falls to her knees* Iggies! Exor! Stop!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:16 pm
((Okay, I need to go to bed, so somebody make sure Kits is at least put in a bed or something, please.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:17 pm
Not a thought, not a word; his left hand was destroyed before he could blink. Fighting confusion, uncertainty, doubt, and losing all will to live, Exor's instincts took over.

The hawk and the grunny were dispatched with blasts of dark fire from the Sinner's right palm; the spirit dog found itself charging past its evasive target, as did the dragon. The woman found her blade stuck into Exor's left forearm and her weight lifted from the ground and slammed onto her bed with enough force to knock the wind out of her.

Exor's wings became as sharp as diamonds and spiked out behind him in a desperate defense. "LISTEN TO ME," he cried, his face right next to Iggies's, "I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU," he paused and cried out in pain as the spirit dog found its mark, weakening the failing warrior considerably. He growled and held her fast with his good arm, "BUT YOU KNOW I'D NEVER HURT YOU! LOOK AT ME!" The elf resisted, and the Sinner foolishly released her to grab her chin and force her gaze into his eyes. "LOOK AT ME! ...I'm th -" He stopped short again, the dragon's talons rending his flesh. The black fire around him died out, and his wings began to crumble away. "I'm the man you loved... the man that loves you... and if you would be rid of me... please... just end my story here..." He slumped to the floor, blood flowing freely from his wounds as the other two animals got to their feet.  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games