Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:21 pm

"i say we blow the ship to pieces and arcuss with it" said shurkan slamming his fist down

"all system online. next traget: UNSC spartan 3 base. setting cord nets now. estimated time to arrival five hours" the sound of Aris's message repeated once again as the ship went silent. five more hours.......five more hours before the "suicide" mission that would make or break the covenants chances of winning the war. it was funny o arcuss that only a few years ago mankind had been in this exact same position. well it worked for them so it must work for the covenant now "everyone get your guns ready, your armor polished, and say your prayers to whatever god you worship because in five short hours judgment day will be upon us"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:54 pm

"Well I say we move everything we need out of here."Everyone looks at him strangely."Think about it the first place they might try to hit would be here in a suicidel strike similar to what the UNSC tried at the end of the first war."Sen nods. "Yes it does make sense and if we can start now we can leave in 4 hours." (Leaving the option open to hold off the fight between Arcuss and the Spartans for later but if you really want to I can throw in some form of monkey wrench)

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:19 pm

(whats the point of holding it off any longer? you allready held it off for like a month earlier. do you really just want more spartan sex?)

shrukan growled "its just arcuss and a few of his men and we have a whole base full of spartans! i think we're more than capable of stopping them"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:46 pm

"Well then I could upgrade some of the defenses if you want to stay.""Okay then Jack you have clearence, Chief go with him, and everyone else if an attack is inamet then let's get ready." (Well it looks like this "saga" of the rp is going to come to a close I wonder what is going to happen next?)(To answer your question Pdragon no I think there was too much of that for 2 life times. Also I'm going to have to think of the Prophet of Rebirth's next plan is going to be)

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:15 pm

((hahaa, XD))

Jumpy sighed. "I feel like I'm going to regret having to go along with this..." She shook her head and stretched. She still had her voice modifyer off, and she was pretty sure Jack couldn't tell, but then again, Jack was a super computer with feet, so it wasn't like it'd much matter if he knew or not.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:06 pm

(i know only joking. epic battle time!)

as the hour drew near the UNSC base came into sight "allright everyone get into positions. were gonna have to catch them off gaurd, stick and move, try to blend if possible. and if they try to reason with you......consider it a free shot" the spartans gave a group hoha and got into their banshees. the mission was simple. kill them all or dont come home, they all knew in their hearts that they may not survive, but the spartans believed that this needed to be done to save their home

"allright lets get going then. what where those upgrades you were talking about?"

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:42 pm

Jumpy sighed. "Increased Bio-sign location, heat sig view, radar racalibrations, because Mine's off by half a foot, and..." She looked out. "uhm... I don't remember much of anything else... Excuse me for a second..." She stared out the window hard. She could've sworn she'd seen something, but it must've just been her imagination. Still, seeing things in space wasn't a good thing.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:47 pm

Jack was fiddling with the bases defense system when an alarm went off. "s**t 7 contacts Banshees.... linked up with my ships scanners and I think they are piloted by 6 Spartans and one Elite.... crap they are to close to use the guns prepare to have vistors people looks like we got a fight on our hands." (Sorry if I got numbers wrong but hey that gives at least everyone a 1 on 1 fight.)

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:26 pm

the Spartans and arcuss flew in close the the base and flew at the windows. at once the all jumped from their banshees and threw a plasma grenade onto them. the banshees flew forward and crashed through the windows entering the base and promptly exploded causing massive collateral damage. the small group dropped down through the windows and immediately took cover "all right men take out as many as you can! stay low and stay alive. spartans......tonight we dine in HELL!" (for so epic a scene i had to steal from an epic movie)

shrukan rolled away just in time to avoid one of the flaming banshees "Arcuss!" his vision locked in on his foe and everything else seemed to block out of his mind, he drew his swords and rushed head on into the infiltrator's hail of bullets dodgeing them all. he shoulder rammed into arcuss knocking him onto an elevator platform taking them away from the battle area "just you and me now, prepare to die!"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:22 pm

Slips, on the other hand, was having one of the Spartans all to herself, having drawn him away, they were now having one of the longest sniper battles anyone's ever seen. They were both incredible shots, but by being good shots, they alost were good dodgers, and for several clips from both of them, not once did either sheild flare, much less impact the others armor. She ducked behind a corner right as a bullet cliped it, causing a peice of metal to break off. "Christ." They were in one of the longest hallways of the ship. It also just happened to be the widest and most object-strewn place. They couldn't get a good nade toss, they were to far away anyways. No, this was a straight up sniper battle, and she glanced to her side. Unlike the other sniper, her ammo wouldn't run out any time soon. Sne smiled and turned on her partial camo. Displeasure gave her the heads up that she would run out of it within a few seconds, but it was all she needed. In a single turn, she twisted around and shot, clipping the arm the Spartan was using to hold the sniper. It went carreening away form him as he jumped right. She opened up the comms channel then, the Spartans channel. "What lies have they told you?" She asked, he responded by throwing a smoke and rolling, grabbing his sniper, and trying to find her, but by the time he had his gun back, she had already switched positions. She shot once and made the round richoche off a wall and nearly hit him, making him look at where it richoche'd. "Go on, you have your gun, Tell me what they told you."

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:25 pm

Sen started a fight with one of the invadings Spartans knocking her back with his hammer. This battle was one of opposites Sen being an agile melee fighter while his opponent was using a BR and if it weren't for her marksmenship Sen would have easily closed the distance. "Why do you believe the lies that traitor Arcuss have told you?!" His opponent answered on an open comm. "You are the one who betrayed the UNSC, your Arbiter, and all of our people." His opponents burst of rage made her reckless and let Sen get a good hit in but it was not enough to finish the fight.

Jack on the other hand was having a much easier time. Though he wasn't as well versed in combat he was also a Spartan 2, his armor was the best made and most effective, and he knows the Spartan 2's and is good at getting under their skin. This one in praticular was a Shotgun expert named Dave. "So Dave is the reason you joined this little raid because of John. For from my memory you were mighty pissed off that he was made the leader it just really deflated that ego of yours huh?"Jack's plan shows signs of working as Dave's fires a wild shot that does nothing but wast ammunition. If I keep this up he should run out of ammo which will let me end this and not have to kill anyone.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:04 pm

the spartan fighting jumpy merely chuckled "lies? i guess you spartan 3's would know a lot about that huh? dont try to turn my against my men like you turned on the UNSC. we will liberate earth or die trying!" he ran and tackled her knocking her to the ground sending the sniper sliding across the ground. looking back at her he hurriedly began to crawl towards it

"dont listen to him dave! remember the mission!" the commander dropped down grenade launcher in tow "allright, i may not be a spartan but i can sure take you on" he nodded at dave signaling for him to join back in the fight

shrukan had arcuss down on the ground plasma sword in had ready to drive it through his neck "whats wrong? no having second thought are you?" shrukan smiled and stood up walked a few steps back "no.....but i will kill you with honor, something you've failed to grasp" he took out his other plasma sword and tossed to arcuss as he got up. both deployed their swords and let out a roar as they rushed at each other

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:22 pm

Jumpy, being the lighter off the two, jumped up and ran, right over the spartan, knocking his helmet into the floor and causing it to get stuck there, then yoinked her sniper up and pointed it right against his head. "I speak no lies. Now either Shut up and don't move, or I'll miss." She shot around the Spartan2's head, one shot got close enough to cause his sheild to flare, then she grabbed the back of his armor and yanked him to his feet and threw her sniper away, far too far for either of them to get. "Now stop trying to kill me, and listen, will you?" She'd somehow been able to change it to where their radios were proximity radio, he could only hear her, and she could only hear him, and, unfortunitly for her, his tackle had knocked her foice-shifter out of wack and it shut itself off automatically, so he was hearing her real voice.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:32 pm

"dont waste your time feeding me your bull s**t. we've got proof of what you've done. we cant be brainwashed like you did everyone else"

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:07 pm

(im not sure if we're fighting Spartans or the covenant but il change it if some one dose me the favor of correcting me)

marcus ran into the hangar to find a war waging.marcus found an enemy spartan going toward the armory which was fully stocked with grenades and explosives.the spartan noticed marcus following him and in a flurry turned around and shot marcus in the leg thanks to the armor marcus only obtained a bruise. marcus quickly graved one of the gravity hammers he had been caring since he was running a training Sim and ran toward the enemy spartan and hit the ground in front of the spartan to have the enemy spartan slam against the wall at the other end of the corridor.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games