Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
*X-The Cold of Winter-X* (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:38 pm
"Oof," I was winded from the sudden impact. I kinda miscalculated where she was and in the panic of Scarlet falling I threw my body on the floor instead.

And man that hurts, a bit.

"Y-you okay?" I asked breathless from my position on the floor.

User Image

((urs is super cute! whee N I want mine to wear what he is wearing badly!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:13 pm
((lol otay and i know XD ))

Scarlet looked at him and blushed a bit. "I-I'm fine.." she quickly got off of him and helped him up. She looked around and was just glad she wasn't on the ceiling anymore. "Nick...do you have any idea where we are? I've never been here before..." She looked around trying to see what was going on exactly. Why were they the only two there and why were they wearing such formal clothing?  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:29 am
"Y-you don't know?" I gasped when she got of. I accepted her hand gratefully and got up. "I have no idea myself. I thought with you being asleep all this time you might know," i said truthfully. Honestly, what else could I say? I was far more clueless than she is.

"Besides, where's your evil incarnate? I thought she was the one dominating your conscious now."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:00 pm
Scarlet was walking around in a circle trying to figure this all out then she stopped and looked at him, "I have no idea..." She gasped then stopped dead on her track. "If im here ....mybe she's finally taken over...no no that cant be i'd think i'd know if she did. I don't know where she's at." Scarlet took a deep breath and sighed.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:06 pm
"Well, she was outside till we knocked you out..." I trailed off in deep thoughts. "Where have you been then till you found me? And why were you stuck to the roof?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:17 pm
Scarlet looked at Nick, "well i remember beging in a medow lost in a dream. Then it went dark and everything became cold and i could feel the evil over taking me. Then suddenly i felt something warm spread throughtout my whole body. Then i just woke up here on the ceiling. I have no clue how i got stuck up there....maybe it was symbolic for something? Maybe i was transitioning to one world to this one." Scarlet looked around and walked toward Nick and when she was a foot a way her knees gave out.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:44 am
"Careful," I said as I caught her before she fell. "Are you okay? do you need to sit down?" I led her to the nearest bench which appeared out of no where.

"I'm taking a wild guess, we are not really in your head are we? I mean, this place must be made up by something else while you were out. Maybe that other side of yours created this place," I said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:29 pm
"I'm fine..." Scarlet smiled and sat down. "I don't hink this place was created by my other side. This seems to nice and theres something familiar about it. I don't know what exactly...but i just feel like i've been here once before even though i know i havent. Did you get that feeling?" Scarlet asked Nick as she looked up at him.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:36 am
"Actually, I somehow did," I said slowly after a small deliberation on my part. "I feel like I have been...dancing in the halls in this place before, the words came out of my lips automatically.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:42 pm
"This is all rather odd.." she muttered and sighed. "What do you propose we do?"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:23 pm
Suddenly there was music coming seemingly out of nowhere.

"Hey, that song," I said slowly, my memory was being jogged, "don't it sound familiar? I kinda think I've heard it before," and slowly my feet was moving towards the source of the song. I turned back, "Wanna go see where it comes from?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:30 pm
Scarlet shook her head, "No I it doesn't sound familiar....but yeah...lets see where its coming from." She followed him a bit confused as to what was going on.

[looooong time no rp lol ]  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:49 pm
((Ikr! I miss this. >w<))

We reached a ballroom, an empty one and the song was loudest there. Yet there was still nothing there. No orchestra, no nothing. Empty space and wide inviting floor for dancing.

"What do you think we should do?" I turned to Scarlet.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff