Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

iDan-SkyDweller

Invisible Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:34 pm
((-_- sorry my bad.I changed it i didn't whent from aria just gone somewhere in the shadow. Maybe there is more what i cant fo becuse i dont wanna over do it))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:35 pm
"I'm more of a person looking for action. Judging from how everyone else ran away, you're one of the scientists right? Maybe you have something for me." Yuki said.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:39 pm
"No actually i finshed the whole thing... Sari seems differnt than from before when i was still at the lab. Doesnt she know me or did her insanity make her just hate me...."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:00 pm
"She must have forgotten you from after the blood bath. She just basically hates anyone but me because we were good friends once." Raz looked out at the large open doors that led outside.

"I'm actually the head scientist. I don't think I can do anything to help you. But Dawn might be able to, she's the head of how the house runs, mainly because she's been here the longest." Han remembered the first successful experiment. She was writhing in pain next to her Blood Pact, but yes, it was successful after many painful tests afterward. What happened to her Blood Pact, they never found out.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:05 pm
User Image
An armor suited foe enters the mansion's proximity area zone as he caused the scientists to run, this seemed unnecessary as he simply pulls from the belt buckle a cell phone as he enters a code, and configures the device into a laser pistol which he used to take them down before each one turned to dust.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:08 pm
"Oh...." Senku said sighing then remebering something" What happened to the bodies of the dead scouts you guys killed?"  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:10 pm
((what are you doing? and what are scientists doing outside in the first place if it's just around it's "porximity area zone"? You're losing me here))

"They're still there. We didn't move them" he thought about what had happened during the whole fight, it was too blurry for him to remember.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:18 pm
Yuki stopped leaning on the wall and came up to Han. "Now that sounds fun. Where can I find Dawn?" she asked with a grin on her face.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:22 pm
"Do you mind if i get rid of them. I really havent eaten in a while " He said trying not to make it sound weirder than it alredy was  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:23 pm
(1. Scientists put up alarm systems to go off when an unknown intruder enters the area surrounding the mansion, 2. Scientists are smart but need to finish the project with success in order to make lots of money so they have to take care of housing and the project, and 3. I decided to throw in a militia that revolves around anti-Virus movements known and related only to secret society groups like KKK etc.)

Afterward, the intruder puts the cell phone back in the buckle space as he approached the door to inside, and knocked it down with a simple forward kick without much force nor strength.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:24 pm
((Ah, makes sense. And by the way, you can control Han also Dahn))

"I do not know. Let us find out."
he led the way.

Raz looked at him strangely "What does dead bodies have to do with your hunger? You don't mean you eat them, do you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:28 pm
Yuki bean following. "So, how'd you get pulled into this project?" she asked.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:29 pm
"Yup they were also going to use me as clean up for wars and other things like that." he said laughing nervously because he never told anyone he actually ate bodies." Actually i was used for many things. Kind of like a tool......" He said falling silent when he thought about it. "Just to be used and thrown away later......."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:38 pm
((Dahn, I'll let you handle Han's past since he's your character's dad))

"We're all tools in life, Senku" shook his head in dissapointment.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

iDan-SkyDweller

Invisible Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:15 pm
((sou wait why cant now one leave the mansion and whit what can i leave mansion?))  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games