Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:02 pm

Bubble was silent as she stared at the clones.((Where is Ogan? Is he not doing anything?))
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:10 pm

"Hehe! Guess that Extreme Slash of your always gets the target, huh Nago? However, you should know that I can die as much as you can, but good try though........."
User Image
Ogan was among the sliced-up body parts as he held his severed head with a headless body as he absorb a few of the dead bodies to reattach the head.

"Now, time for the bride to take her place, or being killed right on the spot the moment her lips said no........."

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:14 pm

Bubble stared at Ogan and his severed head. It was horrible.
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

Nago and Ogan begin to fight as Ogan stabs him with his bare hands as he heals using the corpses around them, however Nago heals himself despite the fact he didn't use the same method as he did, but he was getting slower with each heal he did.

((BRB))

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Bubble couldn't stand it."Why are they fighting?"Bubble muttered silently.
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:48 pm

Nago breathes heavily as dropped to his knees from healing injuries over and over again during the fight as Ogan walks over to Bubble.

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:49 pm

Bubble backs away from Ogan.User Image
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Ogan smiles as he tries to reach for her hands as he possessed an evil, demonic stare.

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:59 pm

"N-no..."Bubble said backing up more.
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:07 pm

Ogan takes Bubble's hands as he kneels down to his knees as he smiles like a happy idiot similar to Nago's smile.

"Miss Bubble.........will you marry me?"

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:45 pm

((((Dimitri needs a target.... anyone want to voulenteer? I have no idea what going on Bubbles with Ogan and well everyone else is in a mirror O.o i think....))))

Dimitri walked down the street looking for one of the possible element girls

((((And do the guys have any cool transformations?))))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:58 pm

(( Spades : Yes... Guys do have transformation, But since some of them will don't have... ))

Diamond look up at Windy and close her eyes... "I...I will try...I keep my words...And won't take them back..." Diamond said silently as she sharply open her eyes.. "B-Bubble?! Diana?! Flara?!" Diamond stand up and then sighed... "I need...Need to go for this time...My friends...", Diamond close her eyes "I will take you...". Diamond said as she open her eyes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly Flara were in the mirror as she saw Bubble and some man purposing her... "Bubble! Transformation! Lock on!" Flara said as she transformed User Image
"Hang on!" Flara ran as she use her attack "Flame Burst!" Flara blow a big amount of fire from her mouth...

Diana ran too to help and stop as she saw Flara help her... "Thank godness..." Diana said to herself...

Melissa saw everyone and close her eyes Trouble...No...Peace...No...Love...Yes...Trouble...Yes... Melissa thought... Melissa open her eyes slowly and sighed... "Now...", Melissa said as she use her attack "Moonlight!"

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:03 pm

(((( Okay and are you out of the mirror yet? ))))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:12 pm

(( Not yet... Diamond is currently at different Dimension with Windy... Flara, Melissa, Bubble and Diana are in the mirror... ))

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:14 pm

(((( Am I able to enter the mirror? ))))
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games