Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

CainZeros

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:27 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"Wisdom is important, but I also believe while we are young we should also enjoy life, be only wise enough to know the difference between what is beneficially enjoyable, and what isn't beneficial."
"How right you are." the elf replies. "We need to enjoy our youth but be wise enough not to get ourselves killed."
Precisly my point
"I think we should be able to manage that, if nothing else."
"We better..."
"Yes," the elf says, "I suppose it would be bad if we got killed on your first journey with me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:08 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"Wisdom is important, but I also believe while we are young we should also enjoy life, be only wise enough to know the difference between what is beneficially enjoyable, and what isn't beneficial."
"How right you are." the elf replies. "We need to enjoy our youth but be wise enough not to get ourselves killed."
Precisly my point
"We better..."
"Yes," the elf says, "I suppose it would be bad if we got killed on your first journey with me."
"Yes, it would, and I'd probably kill you in our next lives...regardless of if I'm calling you daddy or not." the monk jests.  

Pheonix Demone

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:46 pm
Tom seemed to ponder the idea, but they didn't stop the walk towards the docks...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:43 pm
Hatira yawned and sighed, cracking her neck slightly and following behind the others.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:58 am
They approach the shipyard and look around to figure out what ship they want and where to purchase  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:28 pm
Hatira just watched, having a feeling that something was going to happen, but she pushed it aside and followed them.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

CainZeros

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:33 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Precisly my point
"We better..."
"Yes, it would, and I'd probably kill you in our next lives...regardless of if I'm calling you daddy or not." the monk jests.
"Doubt you would be." the elf laughs. "Either way let's just not get killed."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:37 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Precisly my point
"We better..."

Bob agrees as they continue to walk, spying a plant about fifty yards a head, Bob offers a freindly race, and promises to not embarass(SP?) the elf to much.  

Pheonix Demone

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:54 pm
"Hatira, I think that guy works here, why not see what you can find out about the ships while we look around." (I thought I give you some creative freedom, becuase this is getting drab and boring.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:21 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"We better..."

Bob agrees as they continue to walk, spying a plant about fifty yards a head, Bob offers a freindly race, and promises to not embarass(SP?) the elf to much.
"A little friendly compitition never hurt anybody." the elf replies in acceptance to Bob's challenge.  

CainZeros

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:00 pm
(lol, works for me)

"Sure." Hatira said walking off in search of the guy they were talking about. About 3 minutes later, she found the guy who worked there and walked up to him, "Umm, excuse me, do you know any of the good ships around here?" and from there and was pleased to walk her around a bit, showing Hatira the latest advances and some of the cool little nicknacks added to the nice looking ships.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:00 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"We better..."

"A little friendly compitition never hurt anybody." the elf replies in acceptance to Bob's challenge.
the monk stops the elf, drawing a starting line, and pointing to the plant, they get on the line, eye each other. Bob nods, and off they go.  

Pheonix Demone

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:07 pm
The group splits ups wanderign around, looking at it all and Xexx notices one that is designed like the one he took from Median's hangar, but the outside had a few features missing, and thought to himself,"Relieable ship, but a bit too slow, for what we are needing." and walks around to find Hatira, to find out what she has come up with...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:35 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone

the monk stops the elf, drawing a starting line, and pointing to the plant, they get on the line, eye each other. Bob nods, and off they go.
The elf runs quickly along the path, frequently checking where the monk is.  

CainZeros

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:04 am
Hatira was still talking with the mechanic, and he showed her one of the most expensive ships, and her expression changed somewhat. The ship was about the same one she remembered from way back when, but it had evolved in mechanical engineering and the different technologies on it. This one looked like a pretty nice ship. She then saw Xexx walking around with the others and then they spotted her and she saw that they walked over to her and the other guy.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff