Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:25 pm
((well, I think I'm stuck for now))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:52 pm
((lol okay i wills >D hope you dont mind me running into you >D))

Treya had kept running not stopping when she looked back again she relized she had left the would and was on the buildings/school's grounds and after that she collided with someone infront of her blinking harshly she looked at who she had run into and just stared but after a sec she jumped up quickly and pulled the guy up with her saying a quck apology that sounded strangled and wispered she ran down the path and back into the woods farther down from where she had left...  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:06 pm
((I love it when people run into me! Oh, i'm deleting my OoC nao!))
"Who... was she?" Michishige couldn't help but follow her. He reached out with his mind, trying to find where she went. "There!" he said to himself excitedly, following the girl, whoever she was, into the woods.

((Ooooh, mystery XD))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:13 pm
|| o_O WTF GUYS!? I'm gone for a day... I am NOT reading all that... Re-cap? -puppy dog eyes- ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:15 pm
((Carni, no one likes you, GTFO!! JK!!! We all acknowledge your existence! Lesse... where'd you leave off?))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:21 pm
((yeah, that's how I felt, and I was only gone for the time I usually am sweatdrop Pretty much, we had a time skip to later that day, Avery and Shige were in the library studying, Avery found Ali, and Zaias came out. Dr....something is gonna take care of Zaias and Ali, and Zaias is enrolling in the school. Oh, and Alex was going around being a butt to poor kids, Treya made some kids think she was a ghost, Alex and Jordan followed into woods, The Pres/Tele grabbed Avery b/c she can heal people and is heading to the woods...GOOD GOD, I hope that was everything...))

Jordan watched, a bit surprised that Alex let the girl go. Usually he relentlessly chased...oh. Right. The two girls...Jordan dropped down. "Hey, Alex...you can't punish them for getting scared. If anything you should have them go to bed early and sleep it off."  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:25 pm
|| ummmm.... o.o here I go... ||

Maria felt as if the rest of the periods went through in a haze, she went to work, and finished the school day. After that she decided to walk down to Seal Park to relax a little.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:36 pm
|| ... oh yeah... MY DAD'S ORDERING MY COSPLAY TOMORROW!!! >< >< >< ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:40 pm
"Once they explain to me what they were scared of and apologise for disobeying my authority" he said. He smacked the girls faces until the regained consciousness.

"I guess we should go now. These kids are new, so I don't think they're powers are strong enough to conceal you and your sister" Dr. Stanfield said to Zaias. "As long as you are with me or Ms. Power, I don't think the Disciplinary Committee can do anything to you. The doctor said this after no one volunteered to help conceal them.

Spencer couldn't help them. His ability was manipulation. Manipulating people was strictly against the rules and could have him expelled.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:47 pm
((ooh! hope it looks cool (which it will ^^))

Jordan squinted, she hated this. "Alex," she said, this time with strength in her voice. "Stop. It. Now." If there was one thing she hated it was seeing defenseless people get hurt, even if he did have a right to it.

Tele entered the clearing, dragging Avery behind him. "Hello all! I see we have something rather interesting going on here. Alex, lively as always, I see. But really, that won't be necessary. I wouldn't want poor Avery to have to work too hard," he said. Don't forget that I have more authority on this than you. I understand your anger..don't worry, I'll be sure they don't do it again, he thought to Alex.  

Wolfyofthesky

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games