Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:01 pm
"Desmund? Are you okay?" She got off of the table and knelt next to him. He really didn't look good. "Is there something you need? I can get it for you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:07 pm
"blooooooooooooooood..............." he felt himself beginning to black out  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:09 pm
Belle quickly stood up and ran to get Desmund some blood. Why did he let himself get this bad? She came back, opened the bag for him and put it down near him. "Drink." She hoped he hadn't already blacked out. I swear, for as old as he is he should know how to take care of himself. He still acts like a child sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:12 pm
Desmund smiled as he comped down onto the bag and began drinking it down quickly, he sat up and stood there smiling as the bag hung from his fangs "twancs awot Bwelle" he removed the bag and wiped his mouth "i was really hungry"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:16 pm
Belle spoke sarcastically. "Really? I couldn't tell." She slapped him gently upside the head before continuing. "Don't let yourself get so hungry. What will do if I'm not there?" She shook her head as she sat back down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:17 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni rolled her eyes, "You know, considering your great age as you once put it, one would think you would act like it.", she said with a grin.  

Banriona

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:23 pm
"yes and as I've also once said when my age changes so does my personality, in this form I act how i did when I was ten" he finished up the bag "coincidentally one of my favorite things to do was to pretend to faint so I didn't have to get my own food, besides multiple personalities are fun, wheres the fun in acting the same all the time?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:25 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

"You lazy man.", she said to him and then smiled, "But having a single personality means that its far more complex.", she said.  

Banriona

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:26 pm
Belle looked at Toni and spoke. "How many other forms of his have you seen?" Belle leaned forward and put her elbows on the table as she spoke.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:27 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni raised a brow, "Just his ten year old one and his 16 year old one. Are there more?", she asked, surprised.  

Banriona

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:30 pm
"yep i have another one were im 20 then my final form which is what I really look like, then i get really serious and scary" he pretended to shiver at the thought "and who says im not complex? is it Shawn? I knew he had it out for me from day one"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:30 pm
Belle nodded. "And you haven't even seen the best one yet." She got a big grin on her face and looked over at Desmund.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:35 pm
Desmund looked back at her with a confsued expression on his face but he shook it off "don't mind her she's just tremendously perverted"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:35 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

"Oh really?", she said to Belle and then looked back over at Desmund, "And no. I just think that if you have multiple personalities they are just less complex.", she said and grinned.  

Banriona

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:37 pm
Belle sat up straight and crossed her arms. "I am not. I'm a girl." She looked over at Toni. "He's just being a moron. He thinks I'm perverted if I think someone is cute. So if you've ever thought any one is cute, then you are a pervert."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games