Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
~ DANTE ~ ~ ERAGON~ ~SERRINIA~

Serrinia screeched to a halt once she saw the monster with wide eyes and looked to Dante and Eragon. "think you guys can go for a fight?" she asked, her eyes glowing a fiery white.
they nodded.
"good, it seems regular weapons don't work so try and keep you distance, i'll try to get it, maybe find its weakness..." she knew about centipedes and about its exoskeleton and how the ridges had small weaknesses but with this one it seemed different, maybe using her abilities would stop it?.. she dropped Eragon and Dante near a tree and handed them bows and arrows. "aim for the areas under its exoskeleton, under the ridges.." she stated, air surrounding her before being concealed in a small ball, and she threw it as the creature when it hit it hit with gale and hurricane forece winds which knocked it back.

Dante immediatly aimed for the ridges under the exoskelton but missed, alond with his brother. "damnit" they both muttered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:01 pm
"c..c..cruel..i..im...so...sor..sorry."claw says with a weak voice.  

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:12 pm
kazumi looked at the 3 others.kazumi looked at cruel and nodded."NOW!!"they both said.kazumi grabbed her magical fan and cruel grabbed his winter sword.they both jumped up."KAYAMI NO ZI NI!!they both said.than a sparkle wave was of being created from both tips of their weapons.it attacked the beast.once it hit,the beast fell and died."thx!"kazumi says to the 3 others.User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Serrinia looked a little shocked at the whole thing and slowly landed to the ground, looking halfway nervous, not by their abilities and fighting skills, but by how this whole thing unfolded and that now her wings were out for anyone to see, hopefully they didn't know anything about the ledgend of crystal wings being rare and that she was the only one of her kind left... or the fact of what her ancestors were guardians of heaven and had the wings to prove it since none of the other angels had those wings. "uh- no problem.." she said a littl nervously and looked as Eragon and Dante looked at the other as they walked up.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:30 pm
Ami walked into the hallway with the book, she saw the commotion. "What the HELL is going on here?" looking irritated, she brushed some hair out of her face.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:35 pm
-Ven twitched as she saw the beast on the ground- "Oh god...What happened?" ven said surprised  

oh june

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

"uh i don't know exactly myself.. and how the heck did you end up in the middle of the forest where we are?! did you follow me dante, eragon or kazumi and the other two?" serrinia asked, looked shocked and squeaked when she noticed everyone seemed to come over to the area and she put her wings back into her now torn shirt, her wings showing still but not noticable if someone didn't pay attention  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:56 pm
"Hmmmm, I don't know.....wait.." she looked at the book, it glowed and something flickered in her mind, she turned into a wolf, not her mixed form, but her full blooded wolf side. She had an evil look in her eye. "Get behind me..NOW!" she growled at them not in a harsh way, but for protection to them.

User Image  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

oh june

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:01 pm
-Ven was watching what was going on behind a couple of trees-Ven was surprised."They have wolf forms." she said quietly  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Serrinia looked at them with a blank expression, arms crossed across her chest. "i can take care myself ya know?" she muttered

Dante held Serrinia close and kissed her lightly. "Do what she says alright? please?" he asked, almost like trying to kiss the sense out of her.

She blushed a deep shade of red and nodded almost unconciously and slowly walked over behind her with Dante leading her there since she felt like her legs were giving out.

Eragon walked behind her willingly and waited for what was coming with anticipation.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:04 pm
she snarled and sniffed the air then something exploded right in front of her, she stood her ground. "Kazuka, Mother..." she snarled at the presence of them. Then a whole army of downworlder guards stood behind them. "Daughter, we've come to get you, it's time for you to take your place among royalty, not this rubbish." she waved a hand at everything around her. "And i will do everything in my power to get you back into the care of those who love you the most. Your father and I have missed you so much, Please come back." Said Ami's mother with tears in her eyes. "B..but..I thought you guy's didn't want me that's why you sent me here..." Ami turned back into her regular form. "Oh, Ami...Your father and I have reconsidered, and we realized how special you are and we want you in our arms again, to stay." she smiled and held out her arms. Ami started to walk twoard her mother, this is what she always wanted....to be loved...she never told anyone that.

User Image (Ami's mother)

User Image (Kazuka)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
Serrinia hissed, her wings burning hot like it was in scarlding water until it made her visibly wince, damn it hurt! she felt like either attacking the two right there in front of her or back up and dissapear..

Dante noticed that and started lightly stroking her wings that were showing but not out of her shirt and weren't noticable unless someone was looking closly or was wonder why he was stroking her back which made her relax a little bit.

Eragon hissed along with Serrinia and glared at Kazuku, he was tempted to go against his usual self and punch the guy but resisted the urnge fearing of endangering someone else mainly his brother, he looked over to Serrinia, she was more like a sister to him than what Dante thought of herbut he cared for her, just more in a brotherly way.. he tried to hide serrinia's torn shirt so no one could hopefully catch on and try to see what they were hiding.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:41 pm
"Well, look what we have here, a couple of rats, what are you doing around my perfect Ami?" Kazuka Hissed passed them in a circle. Ami heard what he was doing and picked up a fallen tree log and threw it at Kazuka, it hit him and her fell over. "You touch them..And i'll kill you with my bare hands, and you know I'm perfectly capable of that." she didn't even turn around, but you could hear the flaming irritation in her voice. And she snapped back into focus. Wait a minute....she hated me with her whole being, i doubt that even she could get over that on bare whim, she must be up to something, taking my strongest weakness and turning it against me... she was knocked down and her mother put a liquid in her mouth, and picked her up. "I truly have started to love you, so i won't let be in the hands of these 'trash'." she spoke to the sleeping Ami she started to walk away with Ami. Kazuka got up and smacked Eragon. "You ever go near MY Ami again, you 'trash' and I'll finish you myself." And Kazuka caught up to Ami's mother and walked with them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:47 pm
User ImageMim quietly walked down the hallway. She had no idea what all the noise was. She looked down and went to where the noise was coming from.  

Slendy Tree

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
"YOU LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE YOU b*****d!" Dante yelled, taking out the almost forgotten bow and arrows and shot one at his heart.

Serrinia had to fight off the urge to tackle Dante and stop but she felt the rage building up in her also, immediatly she spread out her wing, risking her life and speeding silently toward ami and grabbed her, quickly banking up glaring at the two, her crystal wings glowing in the sunlight with her eyes a glowing white that replaced her usual purple eyes. "you. leave. us. ALONE! takeing her against her will is something i won't allow, hurting my friend is another i don't take nicely.." She yelled threatingly, keeping high enough so any use of a weapon could be impossible to use on her.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games