Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Time's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:49 pm
"There's your sign," Trevor muttered softly as he flipped up a floorboard and slid a book out, flipping it open until it came across a picture of the necklace Sheik wore with the word Time written under it. "He's still the time sage so he knows everything in the past, present and future. It's something that's been passed down in our family for generations. The up side, he can do whatever he wants with time. The down side, every time he does, he knocks a year from his original lifeline. Sheila wants it for her own selfish reasons and I could honestly care less about time manipulation." He slid the book onto the couch with a small smile.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:53 pm
"oh....." truth muttered quietly as she looked at the book.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:17 pm
"Completely weird, right?" Trevor murmured lightly. "There are a lot of answers you'll find in that book. I was shocked when Sheik brought Watari home. We didn't expect him to become a fallen angel or that Wataru and Basilisk would kill him in the first place... He would've been the one to get the necklace if that hadn't have happened..."

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:20 pm
Truth looked at him with a small sighand looked at him. "um.... i dunno who those last two people are....." she muttered softly and then rubbed her eyes, starting to get tired.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:59 pm
"Actually you do... Kinda. You were three when they stepped into our family photo. I had a scowl due to that. Watari was still alive then," Trevor smiled as a wire shot from his forearm and snatched a photoalbum over to him. He flipped through the pages until he stopped on a picture with him scowling at two guys wrestling in front of the picture, Truth was hiding behind her mom?'s leg somewhat as Deception hid behind Trevor's. "Basilisk and I worked together on several missions, so he considered himself part of the family. The two kids in the background are Watari and Masao, these two's kids. They mostly grew up together, but Basilisk, Masao's dad, didn't like Watari around his daughter and Wataru, Watari's dad, simply hated his son..." He pointed to a the guy with black and red hair giving the peace sign as he kept a silvery-white haired guy pinned to the ground sticking his tongue out before pointing to the back right hand corner of the photo where a girl with a black ponytail and a boy with black and white hair were standing with an annoyed look. "That boy there is my cousin and your second cousin. That girl was the only friend he had."

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:45 pm
"huh..." Truth gave a tiny chuckle as she looked at the pic. "i don't remember this at all...." she sighed and chewed on her lip.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:54 pm
"Well, you were three. I didn't expect you to remember that," Trevor chuckled before closing the book. "If you run back into Sheik and Watari, you can take that picture with you. I wasn't exactly mentally stable when Sheik brought him home so I'd forgotten about that picture. It might help him remember something..."

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:49 pm
"i might visit with them every so often..... " Truth hummed. "but right now, i just wanna stay home....."  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:05 pm
"Mm'kay," Trevor hummed softly as he lightly kissed Truth on the forehead. "You can take a nap, baby girl. You must be tired." He lightly brushed his fingers through her hair like he used to do when he was actually home during the night when she was younger. He missed the days when Truth and Deception were itty-bitty.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:07 pm
"thanks daddy...." Truth hummed softly as she rubbed her eyes. "mind if i just stay here..... i don't wanna move....." she laughed softly.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:25 pm
"Of course you can. I'll still be here when you wake and no one will sit on you either," Trevor smiled lightly before lightly singing Go With Me gently.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:29 pm
Truth gave a tiny smirk. "thanks daddy...." she sighed and curled up into a tiny ball on one side of the couch, resting her head on her knees as she started to drift to sleep.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:11 pm
"No problem, baby girl... No matter how old you are, you'll always be one of my babies," Trevor whispered lightly as he lay his head down on the edge of the couch, closing his eyes as he lightly sang Lullaby by Creed, being sure he wouldn't wake Truth up.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:02 pm
~a week and a half later~
Truth gave a tiny yawn as she walked out of her bedroom in a pair of daisy dukes and a sportsbra, her hair a mess. "ugh... how long did i sleep this time?" she drawled as she walked down to the kitchen. "hey daddy...." she sighed, giving him a small kiss on the cheek before she poured herself a glass of milk.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:49 pm
"It wasn't that long. Good morning," Trevor murmured as he gave her a quick kiss on the forehead. "Would you like s-" He stopped his question about halfway through before shifting his gaze towards the frontdoor where a tall guy dressed in ninja-assassin garb with black and red hair stepped inside without bothering to knock, a tall silvery-white haired guy following behind him in the same outfit.
"I'm telling you, lycans are weak against silver weapons and wolfsbane. As for blood demons, hit them hard enough that they're tasting blood and can smell it in the air and they're distracted by it due to having to focus on keeping themselves from getting too frisky if you catch my drift," the silvery-white haired one said rather cheerfully.
"I thought I told you to drop it. I already know this. Trevvy! We missed you and need you to come out of retirement," the dark haired one half-growled, half-hummed.
"Get out of my house, Basilisk, and take you're butt-buddy with you," Trevor said in a darker tone as he bit into a brownie he'd made. "D'you want one, sweetie?" He held a plate with brownies out to Truth as that kinder self he'd had in place since his daughters had returned home replaced the darker assassin glare he'd given Basilisk and Wataru.

Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff