Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:52 pm
(Niiiice. wink )

*chuckles* Well, it certainly looks good on you, Kits. wink *eyes her*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:56 pm
*smiles at him, blushing a little. After a moment, speaks up again* I didn't expect to see you here... this place has a few regulars, but I don't see many new people wandering in lately.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:05 pm
*grins wider at her blush and smile* I had been meaning to visit for a while. I drive by it sometimes on my way to work. I also noticed the posters around town. *nods* I like to swim, it's a good workout. One I actually enjoy doing! *laughs*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:07 pm
*laughs* I'm glad you decided to stop by, then. I love to swim. I was really happy when my friend Amethyst suggested opening a pool.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:07 pm
-dame walks into the locker rooms and feels her phone vibrate, she takes it out and is delighted to see she has a text from Flame. Feeling giddy, her face suddenly falls as she reads it- A while longer? sad cry -she sighs and keeps up a front, sending him a text back wishing him to keep safe. dame sits down on a bench and rests her head against the cool metal of the lockers. She suddenly doesn't feel like swimming. She decides to take a few minutes to herself-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:11 pm
*adds* I didn't expect to see you here either. wink

Oh, your friend owns this place then? *walks over to a nearby lounge chair and sits down*
*takes off shoes and socks, then stands back up and slips shirt off* *leaves them all precariously thrown on the ground near the chair and the shirt half hanging off the chair*

*grins while listening to her answer and talking to her* *grabs the waistband of his pants and starts unbuttoning*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:16 pm
Yeah. She owns it and I help run it. *suddenly finds the other side of the pool very interesting as he starts undressing* I actually helped design a lot of the games and the pet area over there. *gestures over to the fenced off pet area*

*hovers near the fence, wondering if Kits pointing over there means she wants to leave soon*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:21 pm
-after receiving a text back from Flame so quickly, her heartbreaks even more- Didn't charge your ph... mad Ugh. -dame sighs, trying to be a good...whatever-the-hell-it-i she is to him, she sends him back another text wishing him to be safe, knowing he won't get it for a while.-

... sad

-dame knows she shouldn't feel so bad about this or as upset as she does but...well, the truth is she is upset. She'd never tell him that, because her feelings aren't really rooted in anything but...she misses him...as she told him a lot. dame sighs again and hugs herself, willing herself to put on her big girl panties and get on with it-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:26 pm
*chuckles to self as she looks away* Oh you designed some of this? And the games? That's awesome, Kits. I really like it. It's a very ingenious place. *nods to her and removes pants*

*throws them on the chair then goes to sit beside her, dipping feet into the water* So you help run it? *sits with a respectful distance, at least a foot between them so's not to weird her out*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:32 pm
*edges away a bit when he sits a little too close for her comfort, since she really doesn't know him all that well* Yeah. The games are modeled after carnival games that I always liked to play. The pool was mostly Amethyst's idea, along with the smoothie bar over there.

Yeah, I help run it. Mostly, I take care of the pet spa and make sure everything's going well with the games.

*seeing that Kits hasn't made any more sign that she wants him to come out, flies over to get something to eat*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:46 pm
*notices her edge away and slips off into the pool, going a few inches in the opposite direction* Sorry *says quietly* Didn't mean to get in your personal bubble.

*smiles at her* Well you ladies did a great job.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:49 pm
It's all right. 3nodding And thank you. We worked hard on making this a really nice place.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:05 pm
-shakes her head and along with it, the feelings of missing Flame. Can't be all mopey about it all the time. Got things to do. One of them to go swim! She smiles and heads out to the pool area, stopping by a chair to drop off her shoes and wrap. dame then goes to the stairs in the shallow end, holds the railing, and walks in. After getting in to her waist, she bends down and half-sits/half-floats, the water hitting her at her shoulders. She floats around like this for a while, just enjoying the peacefulness of the water-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:09 pm
You can tell. 3nodding I'm gonna swim some laps. When I'm done...wanna do a few races? *winks at her* wink  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:13 pm
*smiles at him* Maybe...

*sees Dame in the shallow end and slides back into the water, swimming over to her* Hi Dame! Welcome back! Karrie told me you got back last night.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games