Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mkvc

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:13 pm
Thanks for the explanation. C: I understand a little better now. <3333

I have a less complicated question. Is is acceptable to enter more than one quest character in a custom thread?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:57 pm
One entry per person, please! You can create as many quests as you want, however we personally prefer it if people concentrate on the character they'd kill to play rather than "shotgun" as many ideas as they can into the subforum at once.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:01 pm
It depends ~ a custom thread is usually a contest or raffle or sorts, and the rules can vary. For the current one running, please just enter the quest you like best.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:59 am
According to the Ghost RP information it says that students (or more specifically first years) can naturally go between 100 and 80% intangible with the skull pin on. They need to concentrate really hard and take off the pin to go any further to 60%

The question is... can they go intangible in classrooms? Or are they stuck to be fully solid? I know there was a comment before it got revamped about how if a ghost student wasn't concentrating hard enough that they might wisp off into nothingness, for example.  

sleepZombie

Shameless Man-Lover

9,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:33 pm
Y halo thar! I am just checking to make sure this is okay: given Malodore's avian aspects, would it be acceptable for it to obtain wings? Over time, not all at once - they'd grow/be created a bit each year until it graduates, at which point the wings would be complete and Malodore would gain flight as an ability.

Is that okay? I do have serious, multi-year plotting to back this up, and Mal's always been exceedingly birdlike. n.n I would be happy to privately provide a plot summation if needed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:22 pm
sleepZombie
According to the Ghost RP information it says that students (or more specifically first years) can naturally go between 100 and 80% intangible with the skull pin on. They need to concentrate really hard and take off the pin to go any further to 60%

The question is... can they go intangible in classrooms? Or are they stuck to be fully solid? I know there was a comment before it got revamped about how if a ghost student wasn't concentrating hard enough that they might wisp off into nothingness, for example.

In class they would need to concentrate really hard to fade out. And hope that the teacher doesn't mind.

Otherwise ghosts have naturally occurring wispiness. It's just something that happens, kind of like breathing, blinking, and idly twiddling your hair or texting in class. It's just something that happens naturally to all ghosts.

Sosiqui
Y halo thar! I am just checking to make sure this is okay: given Malodore's avian aspects, would it be acceptable for it to obtain wings? Over time, not all at once - they'd grow/be created a bit each year until it graduates, at which point the wings would be complete and Malodore would gain flight as an ability.

Is that okay? I do have serious, multi-year plotting to back this up, and Mal's always been exceedingly birdlike. n.n I would be happy to privately provide a plot summation if needed.

This would be perfectly acceptable with a Damn Good Reason aka GM approved plot. Please do PM your summation to the mule for us to take a gander at! <3  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:31 pm
Marushii
This would be perfectly acceptable with a Damn Good Reason aka GM approved plot. Please do PM your summation to the mule for us to take a gander at! <3

Understood! PM sent, plz peruse at your leisure. :>  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:41 pm
Would it be possible for a ghost to be humanoid thanks to permanently being a set of clothes (the clothing arranged in a humanoid fashion is their body OR they are fully invisible but can not exist without their clothes equipped)? >.<

Thank you in advance for answering <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey YOU! Have a nice day! I'm rooting for you! :D

Mythee-dono

Familiar Friend

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:08 pm
Mythee-dono
Would it be possible for a ghost to be humanoid thanks to permanently being a set of clothes (the clothing arranged in a humanoid fashion is their body OR they are fully invisible but can not exist without their clothes equipped)? >.<

Thank you in advance for answering <3

Er, actually all students humanoid or not are forced into a humanoid form thanks to the skull pins they wear. The skull pin is part of the Amityville Academy uniform, and cannot be removed unless the student is off-campus or in their dorm room. If they try to remove the pin on school grounds, the pin will materialize again on them and force them back into their humanoid shape.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:46 pm
Oh, thanks. >.<;; I read about pins in the ghost thread but figured they were for keeping a material form.
Edit: Actually, can I PM a question? xDD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey YOU! Have a nice day! I'm rooting for you! :D

Mythee-dono

Familiar Friend

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:45 pm
IC-wise, do the exams take place before or after prom? I don't wanna do pre-prom and/or prom RPs with Junko gleeing about being a knob if..exams come AFTER. XD Just wanna be sure!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:56 pm
Mythee: if it's something that can be asked here, please do ask here. If it's about a -secret- aspect of your character that you don't want to post publicly, then PM maru or myself.

Eight: Exams are open indefinitely from now on (although with a smaller pool of applicants, obv) ~ so the IC timing can be flexible. I'd suggest getting with the other players in your exam and deciding amongst yourselves when it occurred.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:58 pm
Alright! Thanks! <333  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:43 pm
Sorry but I've got another question! >.<;; Is the use of an item to channel Fear a reaper-only thing?
My Fear idea requires the use of a wooden flute. It is a non-combative Fear that uses a non-combative item (the flute cannot be used to fight; it would break. If the Fear is used in a fight, in itself it would not cause any damage to anyone mentally or physically, but it creates openings/opportunities that can be taken advantage of through other means.) The flute is also an irreplaceable part of the character.

Mythee-dono

Familiar Friend

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:46 am
Hai BD; I was just wondering if I could find out some finer points about the exams? I know it will be up for good now, but will exams be held in batches, or will it be held so that for every student who signs up will get examined, or will it be at the discretion of the examiners?

and if people post preferences, can they still be examined by someone not on their preference list?  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games