Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:49 pm
((Well, I guess I'd better start the fight. xd I apparently didn't word it very well when I outlined what was going on and who was fighting who. sweatdrop ))

Daisuke stepped ever closer, trusting Maria to be on his heels, but deciding not to judge her if she wasn't. He had allowed his zanpakuto to reassume its Shikai form. He sensed that Kaizeloye was near, so he zeroed in on the source of the spiritual pressure that felt. He found a porthole on the side of Drekovec's ship, and glided right in amid the lesser Hollows.

Akihime covered her face to hide the tears that threatened to spill over her lashes and write streaks in the dust on her face. Not only had she watched the father she'd never known murdered by Drekovec...but she was the only suspect. She pushed these thoughts away in order to concentrate, and followed Chron out of the tense air around Daisuke.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:34 pm
((Sorreh, lol. *<-- has had stuff to do*))

Maria trotted after the Jedi, waving sadly at Akihime before she left, though it wasn't noticed. She forced herself to try to calm as glimpses of the large ship began to appear, and then the whole thing. Gulping, she kept a close distance to Daisuke, even when he found a way onto the ship.

Kaizeloye had just begun to wonder if jumping down and battling a few unsuspecting Soul Reapers would be fun, when he noticed two non-Hollow spiritual pressures approaching. His hand went to his zanpakuto and he glanced around at the others around him. "Oh," He said, remembering something. "It's you again." Leaving the are he was in, he went to find the Jedi he knew he'd fought with before.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:47 pm
"Hello, again," Daisuke said to the approaching Arrancar. "I don't suppose you knew anything about what happened to Kousuke, then?" he demanded, slashing diagonally with his zanpakuto.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:04 am
Chron decided to tread carefully as Diasuke was letting his emotions get the best of him thinking that he has been away from Corusant for far too long. Even so, he decided to go deal with Allie the Soul Reaper traitor. He looked at Akihime who was overwhelmed by the events that befell her, but he did not think that she was the the suspect. Chron just had the intuition probably by the Force that the dark side was involved in the death of Kousuke and in sensing of Akihime's spirit pressure there was not an ounce of the dark side in her. He then said, "Okay Akihime I assure you this whole mess will be solved but right now I need you to focus. Let go and deal with Allie. Okay?"

Kenzo even though feeling a bit bitter toward Diasuke to blame her so quickly for the death of Kousuke he followed his order and searched for Higlark. He spotted him then said, "Come on Ryuusha there is Higlark!" He then used Hirenkyaku to appear in front of Higlark then said to him, "Alright Higlark you are my opponent! And I am going to kill you off quickly then find Estrella!"

Higlark looked around to find someone to fight when all of a sudden Kenzo appeared in front of him and challenged him. He retorted saying, "Oh you think I am going to be that easy Quincy, well think again!" He then took a attack stance ready to engage Kenzo.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:52 pm
"Kousuke, Kousuke..." Kaizeloye stared ahead blankly as he thought, frowning slightly. "That blond haired Reaper? No. But I know Drekovec and that new girl, Allie, disappeared off somewhere before this giant thing popped up over the city. Why?"

"C-Captain Suzuki is dead..." Maria muttered quietly, holding back her tears.

"Oh, really? Shame then, he seemed like a nice guy."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:30 pm
Daisuke searched the Hollow's personal Force aura. Kaizeloye told no lies. Was Drekovec afraid that he would impede his plans? Or was there another reason Kaizeloye wasn't trusted with this?
"Very well. I still can't let you leave here. You personally have done nothing wrong, but you keep some awful company. I will fight you if I must, though I have no quarrel with you. Release your zanpakuto! I want to see your full strength!" Daisuke said confidently.

Akihime nodded at Chron, and summoned her bow. For good measure, she donned her Hollow mask as well.
"That girl is a fearsome fighter, even without a Bankai! I couldn't even stop her with my mask on. I'd advise you to use Bankai yourself, if you can." They leaped across Sereitei's clouds, around the Shinohoshi, in search of Allie's spiritual pressure. "Where is that girl? I can sense her nearby, but--" Akihime was cut off by Allie herself, using Flash Step to appear before the pair, her sealed zanpakuto in hand.
"I don't like when people talk about me...."  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:19 pm
((hey Quinton you there? going to have to post soon as Ryuusha so him and Kenzo's fight with Higlark can begin.))

Chron felt the hatred as he saw into Allie's eyes. Feeling sad that this Soul Reaper's mind has been twisted and manipulated by the dark lord he said to her, "Allie listen to me. I do not know why you all of a sudden turn traitor but it is not too late to turn back. Do you not know what the the Sith are trying to do? They are going to destroy Seireitei and the rest of Soul Society which is your home, all while using you as a weapon against their opposition." He then went silent to see what Allie would say.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:42 pm
"Oh, I think I've done plenty of things that you'd consider wrong." Kaizeloye replied with an easy smile. He glanced down at his zanpakuto, flexing one of his hands as he drew it out with a swishing noise. "Ah, I was just getting used to this form too. But, you did ask nicely. Theue Gaiyme, Cenizas de Sangria." ((I do that right? Edit if not.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:37 am
((Yup, that's right.^^))
"Very well, then," Daisuke said simply. He leaped forward, spinning his blade as he did so, trying to ignore the Arrancar's burgeoning spiritual power. He let the Force guide the glowing zanpakuto he carried, and knew that his aim was true, though it in all likelihood would not harm Kaizeloye. His Hierro was quite solid.

Allie ignored the Jedi's comments, and released her zanpakuto, flames whirling around her with much more intensity than ever before. She gave a primal scream and lunged for Chron, swinging wildly. Akihime rolled out of the way, and began lobbing great glowing spirit lances, her bow abandoned for the moment, since her mask's power was too great to allow her to compress the energy into arrows.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:10 pm
Still in bankai, Ryuusha headed towards Higlark after being called by Kenzo. Taking a ready stance, he waited for the arrancar to make his move. "Ready. Kenzo?"  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:48 pm
"Unleash Mokusuta!!" Chron said as the metal blade turned into energy. He then flash stepped to be behind Allie then said, "Well I guess we can not talk you back so I guess we will do this by force." He then swiped at Allie hoping to hit her.

Kenzo materialized his bow then said, "Yeah I am rea--. But he was cut off as Higlark appeared behind him then used a cero to send him flying down to the ground hard.

Higlark laughed maniacally as he saw the Quincy hit the ground hard. He then turned toward Ryuusha then said, "Come on Soul Reaper! Let's see what you got!"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:36 pm
((Agh, I feel bad for not posting earlier here. Sorry.))

Kaizeloye turned his back on Daisuke, forgetting the fact that he'd already released and shouldn't have been afraid of the incoming attack. It smacked into him painfully and he danced away, reaching back to rub the blow. "Oh, ow. That really stings!" Before the zanpakuto could get out of his range, he grabbed at it and twirled it in a random direction before letting go.

Maria took her chance after Daisuke jumped ahead, swinging with her own zanpakuto at the Arrancar's leg. But Kaizeloye's elbow smacked into her side and she stumbled off the side with a squeak.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:36 pm
Daisuke corrected himself in midair once again, and used his Flash Step to come charging back at Kaizeloye for a second attack. Just as he'd feared, the Arrancar's Hierro was far too strong for any Shikai to penetrate. Nevertheless, he pressed on, hoping to slow the Arrancar down a bit. The Shinohoshi drew ever closer to the central part of Sereitei, and several Soul Reapers and Jedi were attacking its hull in vain. We have to hurry! Daisuke slashed horizontally, and gazed around for Maria, in hopes of coordinating an attack with the girl.

"Talk me back!? You people make me sick!" the fiery girl screamed. Allie stopped the glowing Jedi's weapon mid-swipe, the reiryoku blade singing her flesh. Akihime moved to stand between them, shoving the two away from each other with a thrust of her arms.
"Hado 88, Hiryugekizokushintenraiho!" A vastly powerful bolt of Kido-induced lightning struck Allie's chest, and launched her across the battlefield. "That won't have killed her! We gotta finish it, now! Use your Bankai!" Akihime commanded, as her Hirenkyaku carried her in pursuit of the Visored traitor.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:38 pm
Maria spun around slowly in place, her side aching. But she tucked her zanpakuto under one arm, muttering under her breath, "Ye lord, mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man. Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"

Kaizeloye raised an arm to block and felt a burning sting run along it. He growled under his breath then reached out to grab at the Jedi, sweeping his now bloodied arm as he did so.

The red glow that had begun to form in the palm of her hand pulsed as Maria raised it at the Arrancar, shouting, "Hado number 31. Shakkaho!"  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:40 pm
Daisuke led the Arrancar away as Maria spoke the incantation, hoping to widen Kaizeloye's vulnerability. He ducked under the stream of blood sailing and sizzling through the air, the acidic red liquid missing his skin by an indeterminable distance. He rolled and slashed as he did so. If the Kido could not slow Kaizeloye down, then Daisuke made his mind up to employ his Bankai.  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff