Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:20 am
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie turned to Kellan with a smile. "Hello housemate!" She said with enthusiasm. She hadn't talked to Kellan except for the few moments when they had been at the station and Kellan had greeted Michelle. "We met before at the Hogsmeade Station, but I think I'll introduce myself again." She gave the other girl a wide smile. "I'm Gracie. Gracie McHalen." She ruffled the back of her striking blue hair, a smile still dancing on her lips. She was glad that she could make friends no matter what, although she was a tad upset that Jack had been placed in Hufflepuff. She shook the thought off, she could always sneak out to see him after all, and they would have classes together.

OOC:...

Feeling: Enthusiastic
Where I am: The Quad
What I'm doing: Waiting
Who I'm with: Jack
Love interest: Jack

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:32 am
User Image

User Image
~FIRST YEAR~RAVENCLAW~
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
Kellan turned to face Gracie and smiled. "Hi, Gracie. I'm Kellan Hwang. It's nice to officially meet you." Kellan replied. Kellan studied the girl features noticing how peculiar this girl was. "I like the color of your hair. It's a very nice shade of blue. In fact my favorite color is blue." Kellan commented.

MOOD:Happy-ish LOCATION:Ravenclaw Table OOC sad ( ))

seulrene

Fashionable Fatcat

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:47 am

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Gracie smiled at the compliment. "Thanks." She said in a sing songy voice. "I don't know what my favourite colour is." She said with laugh. "Unless rainbow counts as a colour." Her smile widened and she ruffled her hair once again. "Were you hoping to get Ravenclaw?" She asked curiously.

The days are fading

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:11 am
User Image

User Image
~FIRST YEAR~RAVENCLAW~
"I guess rainbow could count." Kellan replied. She was really thinking about it now. Could rainbow count? Well rainbow had colors in them so she supposed so. "I was hoping a little more for Gryffindor but I still like Ravenclaw. I know my dad will be glad to know that I made it in the same house as him."

MOOD:Happy-ish LOCATION:Ravenclaw Table OOC sad ( ))

seulrene

Fashionable Fatcat

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:26 am

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Gracie nodded as Kellan spoke. "I didn't really have much preference, but all my friends said I'd be in Gryffindor, and yet here I am." She shrugged. "I'm cool with anything and now I can write my cousins and tell them they'll have to deal with me next year." She laughed. "They're definitely Ravenclaw material and they were always saying I'd never end up here."

The days are fading

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:34 am
User Image
User Image

Shina smiled at the new arrivals to the table. "Welcome to Ravenclaw, I hope you enjoy it here," she greeted warmly. "I'm Shina Kiremono, second year. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to try to help."

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

seulrene

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:50 pm
User Image
User Image
~FIRST YEAR~RAVENCLAW~
"Well, I guess the sorting hat is just full of surprises." Kellan said with a shrug. "That reminds me, Hannah and I are going to see the sunrise by the lake tomorrow. Wanna tag along?" Kellan had almost completely forgotten about the plans she and Hannah had made on their way here. She guessed the sorting had completely cast aside all other thoughts. Kellan turned to great the older Ravenclaw by them. "Hi, I'm Kellan Hwang. And I do have a question...a very odd one...why do I get the feeling that the sorting hat is sticking all the Asians in Ravenclaw?" Kellan asked almost half jokingly. But it was a truly curious thought she had.

MOOD:__________ LOCATION:___________ OOC sad ( ))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:21 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Gracie nodded her head enthusiastically. "Sure. Can I ask Jack to come along?" She asked. She didn't want to intrude, but watching the sunset with him sounded amazing. A small blush tinted her cheeks, but she brushed it away with a laugh when Kellan asked about the asians. "Isn't it like known that asians are super smart?" She asked with a joking smile. She smiled at the older student. "Gracie McHalen." She introduced herself.

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosemarie looked at the new first years and smiled at them. "Hi, I'm Rosemarie Alvern! I'm a third year here, if you need help you can ask me, or one of the older students." she said with a smile. They seem friendly. she thought as she looked at them.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:45 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Gracie smiled at Rosemarie. "Thank you." She replied. "That's quite nice of you." She ruffled her hair as her stomach growled for the millionth time that night. "I'm Gracie McHalen."

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:18 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Second Year ~

User Image

"Who knows? Maybe you'll love all of the electives. Then you'll have a hard time," Chase said. He noticed that the Sorting has started, and that a couple were already sorted into Ravenclaw. They were a lively bunch of first years, he remarked.

"The statistics are skewed," Chase butted into the conversation. "The over-populated countries makes it hard for the non-bookworms to make it to the top. Essentially what's happening is that only the top 3% of the entire student body will make it into a college. That's where the stereotype came from." Exceptions here and there. Chase got used to them as he read textbooks after textbooks of redundant information. Well, statistics was an interesting subject.

"I'm Chase Henrick, second year, by the way," he greeted the new faces. He had gotten better with interactions over the past year, though he still spouted out nonsense information.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:12 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Hungry
✔Status: Single

Simon looked around at the new students and felt his shyness returning. He swallowed hard, gulping and forced out words. "H...hi. I'm Si... Simon. M.. Meridith. You... you can call me Si, though."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:58 pm
User Image

Lucie Mead

Hearing the word Ravenclaw excited the eleven year old. Lucie had a wide grin on her face and she made her way to the table to meet Clare. "Clare! I'm in your house!" she exclaimed and looked around at the students at the table.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:01 pm
User Image
User Image

THIRD YEAR : RAVENCLAW

Clare watched as the sorting proceeded. She smiled as she heard her sisters name being called. 'Good work sis!" she said and noticed Rosie. "Rosie" she said and left Lucie to make her own friends.

As Rosie and Simon introduced themselves to the first years, Clare though she should do the same. "Congratulations. I'm Clarissa Mead. But call me Clare" she said with a soft smile playing her lips.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

M i n i R e d S t a r s

enoetoe

Witty Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:42 am
User Image
Lyra Lee
year ⑴ ↷ ravenclaw

xx xx

Lyra was actually a little bit more than confused when she was sorted into Ravenclaw. 'Um, well weird little hat, the problem is that I'm not smart at all.' she thought as she walked down towards the table. Which was true, considering she got straight C's and D's in school. Oh great, were all the teachers going to expect her to be all smart and stuff? Well. At least the hat didn't tell her to skip along home. She honestly didn't remember anything else about anything of the other houses or her own, so she was happy with it, but it's not like she was going to skip around the room and start yelling about rainbows or something like that.

Because that would be weird.

Anyways, Lyra chose a seat next to some of the first years. 'Maybe for once I won't be an idiot,' she thought. 'Um, do I introduce myself...? But what if I look stupid when I do- you know what. No. I'm just going to wait until somebody else says something, or something. Saves me from doing something possibly stupid.'

xx xx

muggle born ↷ wizard raised

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games