Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:35 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

For the moment Jane had given up talking to Allen. She needed to know about those gloves but she knew it wasn't the time. After all she wouldn't want pumpkin juice spilled on her again. At the end of the sorting there were quite a few additions to the house of badgers. Jane noticed one of the new first years looked a bit upset with her sorting. She wasn't the slightest bit surprised and easily remember her feeling when she'd joined Hufflepuff. She scooted towards the young girl. "Hello" She said softly with a kind smile. "I know it seems bad now but believe me Hufflepuff is the greatest house. You'll find your self fitting in no time. Trust me, I have personal experience" Jane said with a reassuring smile. Then she noticed Nevin and instantly stood up. "And you'll love the common-room too." She smiled and then finally added "I'm Jane by the way"

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image

Lucelle smiled as the newest Hufflepuff joined the table, glad to have more first years. She seemed upset, though Lucelle couldn't comprehend why. This place seemed right out of a fairy tale. She wished that her sister could see the place.
Lucelle stood at Nevin's words, the idea of finding a bed very appealing. Classes were going to start before long, and she couldn't wait to see what kind of magical lessons they would be learning. She went to join him at the end of the table, indicating for Foxus to join her.
"Hi, I'm Lucie," She said happily, though also with exhaustion.  

Lillik

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Head Boy

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Nevin smiled at the group then held his hand up in the air,"Alright everyone!!! Follow me this way!" he yelled cheerfully then turned to head from the room.

{{Exit to hallway to the basement }}

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:59 am
Trance sat at the table after the sorting hat had announced his placement. He was nervous, and did not eat from the unnerving feeling in his stomache. He was no one, and had no one to talk to.

He was so thankful when finally he was directed to his dorm. He could nit stand to sit in silence any longer.  

xxRAD-RAVENxx

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:46 am
User Image
User Image

Austin looked at the Headmistress as she stood and spoke. Announcing Ravenclaw as the winners "Good for Ravenclaw" he said enthusiastically. Why couldn't we have won? he wondered feeling a bit down.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Head Boy

Nevin smiled as the winner was announced. It didn't really bother him that their house didn't win. He was too excited about the fact he was graduating to worry about such things. After this he'd be home for good. He could finally start his studies abroad of the various creatures he'd learned about in school. And best of all, he wanted to ask Bailey something important. Of course he didn't expect it to happen the moment he left but he still wanted to ask her. First things first though, he needed a ring. Nevin turned to Austin. "Hey you alright? You know, Im going to miss everyone here in this house" he said a bit of sadness moving into his words. He would indeed miss his friends alot. But he'd be sure to keep in touch.

((sorry for the absense with all my students...its just I got burned out with the whole school side of this rp XD so excited to get my plot going now biggrin ))

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Aerynn McKenny
Hufflepuff Prefect
Sixth Year

ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「LETS EAT! ^.^」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Nevin, Sionnach(pet fox), rest of the huffles」
~ - ~мσσם~ - ~「Ecstatic.」

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn looked around, this was a happy and sad time. It was Nevins last feast and next year would be her own. Sadly her house did not make it this year but it was okay. She reached down and pulled out her fuzzy friend, Sionnach. Placing him in her lap as she listened to what was going on around. She had a lot to think on. Nevin was leaving and that meant a lot was happening for Ryn. She was to be the next team Captain, she would be the oldest Prefect in her house, and the next year was to be her last. This school had held so much for her, she was unsure of what she would do with out the feelings this place brought out in her. She'd grown so much. She was more passionate, caring, hopeful, bold, and daring. Her and Tyler have been going strong and steady for years now and she was in love just as she was the first time she held his hand. Life was full of excitement and she was unsure if it would remain when she was finished. Looking at her house mates, she smiled. Now was not a time of sadness but of joy, she turn herself back out into the world and out of her head. "Oy Nevin, What do you have planned when you get out of here?", She asked her own trouble pushed aside.

I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin arrived at the Hufflepuff table and sat down. He began to doodle on a spare peice of parchment as he waited for more to arrive and sorting to begin. "Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts, teach us something please. Whether we be old and bald or young with scabby knees, Our heads could do with filling, with some interesting stuff. For now they're bare and full of Air dead flies and bits of fluff. So teach us something worth knowing, Bring Back what we forgot, Just do your best, we'll do the rest and learn until our brains all rot!" he sang softly as he doodled away. Wonder what Jinhai is doing right now? he wondered as he doodled.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:45 pm
User Image
User Image

SIXTH YEAR
HUFFLEPUFF

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

Rose slowly approached the table and sat down with the only person she saw was there at the time. "Austin, may I join you?" she asked, her voice light yet sweet. Worry was filling the young sixteen year old's mind. So much had happened over her break that she would either want to forget or wish had gone better. Her brother was miserable, which in turn made her miserable. Why couldn't those idiots just get over themselves and get back together!? Really, sometimes she couldn't understand boys and their odd logic.

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:06 am
User Image
User Image
~Second Year Hufflepuff~
Foxus walked down along the Hufflepuff table. There was only two other people there so far and they seemed much older than him. He sat down at the table a little way off from them, nervousness building up inside him. I wonder if I'll have any freinds this year.. he thought. Waiting for the others to arrive he started to neaten his robes to busy himself.

User Image
User Image User Image User Image  

Kitty-in-a-hole

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:37 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

Devin Cloud

Third YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Devin sat there idly, searching for someone to talk to. He honestly didn't feel like listening to the Sorting Ceremony at all, for it really didn't pertain to him. And quite honestly, he wasn't looking for any cute little first years, for what stayed in his mind was a beautiful, blonde third year that he has really came to know over his time. He looked over to the Slytherin table, only to find Annabelle smiling at him, which he returned. When she turned, of course, he did not just keep staring; he turned too. He looked for someone to talk to, but in reality there wasn't many people. Nevin was gone...Ryn was probably thinking of her prefect and head girl duties so much that she wouldn't notice him...and of course, Charlotte was not there. He missed the girl extremely, but after the episode last year, he really did not believe she would ever think of him the same. He didn't like breaking the heart of an innocent third year like he did, but he was right, he was't fit for her. She was much older, much more mature. She will thank him later about that one. Luckily, they partially were able to partially rekindle the close friendship that he worked so hard to get. But now...now that he really wanted to speak with her...she wasn't there. 'What have I done?' he thought to himself.

Soon enough, after he shook his head of Charlotte, he looked back over at the Slytherin table, only to see a brunette, who was ever so identifiable due to Annabelle's many descriptions, look at Belle. It was Hildegard, a girl he really had not been able to talk to for a very long time. The last time they spoke was probably first year. He wondered how Annabelle would take her sudden reappearance. He studied them, hoping he would soon get the answer.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:59 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

When the Sorting Hat announced that Ariana would be in Hufflepuff, she stood up and walked towards the Hufflepuff table. I knew I wouldn't make it into Gryffindor, she thought, feeling slightly upset. Smile. It's the house Joey was in, she thought, remembering how badly she wanted to be in the same house that her brother got into years ago. Ariana arrived at the table and sat down at the edge, alone. So far, no one she knew had been put into this house, so she watched as the rest of the first years were placed into houses.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:49 am
kiska166

Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

Devin Cloud

Third YearHufflepuffChaser

Devin looked up as soon as he saw who was the lucky kid announced into Hufflepuff. He was glad to see the first Hufflepuff of the year to come so early in the sorting. It was a sign that good things were to come, much unlike last year where there were hardly any Hufflepuffs sorted. Not as many as the other houses at least. He watched as the young girl sat at the end of the table...alone, much like he did his first year when he had not know anyone. He wanted to let the girl knew that she indeed had people here in this house with her, even if all her friends were in different houses, for that was pretty much Devin's case as well. Colton and Jayden of Gryffindor, Phi, Tristain, Cathryn, Seren, and Yia of Ravenclaw, and of course dear Annabelle and Ronyo were in Slytherin; so he knew what this girl was feeling at this moment. So, instead of watching the rest of the ceremony like he should have been doing, he decided to go greet the girl. He arose from his seat and walked over to the newest Hufflepuff, a smile upon his face. He took a seat across from here, his very handsome, chiseled features flashing a chipper smile.

"Hello, I would just like to say welcome to Hufflepuff. I'm Devin Cloud, third year chaser for our wonderful house. I'm no prefect; yet at least, but if you have any questions you could ask me if you really want to," he told her, hoping to comfort her disappointment that was apparent by the girl's young, but droopy features. He hoped she could have some other friends in Hufflepuff, but he was perfectly fine with satisfying that need if need be. She seemed like a nice girl.

"So, what is your name?" he asked, that smile he was known for still on his face.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:19 am
User Image
User Image

ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「Hope we can get house cup this year!」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Tyler and Housemates」
~ - ~мσσם~ - ~「Quite Happy」

User Image

I'm dreaming of one kiss from you

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn smiled at everyone in her house, and it truly was her house this year. She held a good deal of responsibility and hope she would do them all proud. "Hello Austin, Rose, I trust you are doing well this year." She greeted with a nod. "Good to see you back Foxus, I do hope to see you on the field this year?" She asked. Clapping loudly as a new member was sorted into their house she smiled and greeted her along with Devin. "Yes Devin here can help as well as the rest of us. I do hope you enjoy your time here. We are quite fun once you get to know us. I'm Aerynn McKenny, Head Girl, Prefect and Quidditch Team Captain. You can call me Ryn though." She greeted and when she could, snuck a quick look over to the Gryffindor table. Tyler was doing well as always, he was quite comfortable with his self and she was proud to call him her love.

I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

User Image
User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games