Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
RP in Zombie survival!! (Read first post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:06 pm
Aoi suddenly felt better with Dustin where her. She looked up at him and softly smiled "Yes.. I'd like that"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:34 am
Dustin smiled and kissed her on the cheek "thanks Aoi" he lifted her up and put her on his back piggy back style and started back for the manor.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:00 am
Aoi's cheeks flushed as Dustin kissed them. He lifted her up and placed her on his back. She held on to him "Thank you" She said before she dozed off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:36 pm
~Victoria~"Place where you belong? Does even such a place exist anymore?"

~JAck~"Ah, yes he must be the owner of the gun shop. On my way here. I saw it overrun with zombies."  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:06 pm
Dustin blushed as he felt her laying against him. "don't mention it" he whispered not wanting to wake her. he saw a few zombies around but they didn't seem to notice them so he simply snuck past them without much trouble. another thing he noticed was that some zombies he saw didn't attack him at all when they saw him, not until other zombies started attacking him did they join in. "I guess zombies are still alot like humans, afraid to strike out unless they have a mob to back them"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:58 pm
Her eyes flashed open to see her self on Dustin's back as Zombies were running after them. She hopped off his back and too her Katana and sliced their head clean off  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:09 pm
(specifically said they weren't attacking but ok)

dustin smirked and pulled out his magnum "I thought you said you were sleepy" he shot one that was coming up behind her then tilted his head in the direction of the mansion "come on lets go"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:35 pm
((sorry, read it wrong sweatdrop ))

Aoi jumped when he shot the zombie behind her "Well you wake up when your being attacked" She smiled and started walking towards the mansion with Dustin  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:50 pm
(no prob just making a nuisance of myself)

Dustin smirked "well that is true" grabbed her hand tightly and ran with her till they got to one of the walls guarding the mansion. Dustin dropped down to one knee and cupped his hands "come on I'll boost you up"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:04 pm
Her heart fluttered when Dustin took her hand. She ran with him untill they reached the wall. She smiled and put one foot on his cupped hands and jumped up, and climbed the wall. She looked down "Need help?"  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:10 pm
Dustin smirked and held his hand up "well I'd be ever so greatful" he looked up at her with cute begging eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:41 pm
Aoi blushed as Dustin looked her with his cute eyes. She grabbed his hand and pulled him up. "Your welcome"  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:44 am
Dustin smiled as she hoisted him up over the wall. for a momment he stood there straddling the wall and looking into her eyes. "w-well we should probably get back then" he said blushing  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:55 am
Aoi smiled "Yeah" She jumped down the wall, landing on her feet. "Need help for this one too?" She said with a giggle, teasing him.  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:17 am
Dustin smirked and dropped down from the wall "no I think I'll manage" he smiled at her and they slipped inside the house without any one noticing them "so....what should we do now?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games