Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:29 am
User Image

*Miss Hiatay giggled and took Rikkas hand and leaped up besides her* You wanna get some cookies and Milk before we go to bed or are you alright?!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:34 am
User ImageRikka looked up at Hiatay and then down "Mama always made me some cookies before I go sleep. They were so sweet and delicious!" Rikka laughed with closed eyes and looked again to Hiatay "Mhm, we can get some cookies!"  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:14 am
User Image A hand on her hip, Naoki smiled, but dropped it when she saw Rikka's drawing again. It just wasn't right... That little girl was more affected than the rest of them.

"Well, they seem to be getting along," she told Ryuu, gesturing towards Rikka and Hiatay. "They'll be fine. Should we go and keep watch now, then? Let me just grab my stuff."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:20 am
User Image"Yeah that's good, and yes we should go outside and keep watch with the others."Ryuu said to Naoki taking one last handfull of coffee beans and eating them.  

Heart of Madness

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:35 am
User ImageRikka saw that Naoki and Ryuu started walking away. Rikka looked down and saw her drawing. That made Rikka a little bit energized because of the reality she drew on the picture. Rikka then looked up again at Hiatay "Auntie Hiatay...I can go myself." Rikka smiled and ran to the bed. She fall on the last step to the room and slowly stood up.

What do they plan...Mama...Papa...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image "Okay, I'm all set," Naoki said, coming out of her room. She had her gear on, and clothes she was more comfortable in moving around in. She put the silence of her M9 into place before slipping the thing into her holster and slinging her rifle over her shoulder.

"You ready, Ryuu?"  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Celebrity01

2,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:24 pm
User Image

Mico got a glass of water and stood i nthe kitchen as he prepared to go back outside. once he was doen he goes through the hallway to walk to the door. He cant help but get the feeling that they might have a chance to make it out of this. he opens the door and walks onto the porch to sit down.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image"Yeah I'm ready, gonna have to just whack them with the shotgun if there are any.Left my shovle back at Sirena's and I don't want to draw any attention."Ryuu said to Naoki.  

Heart of Madness

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:18 pm
User Image "Okay then..."

Naoki and Ryuu proceeded to head outside the house, just a little beyond the gate. Naoki felt a bit like a sentinel as the two of them just stood there, guarding. Everything seemed silent enough, but how long would it last?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:29 pm
User ImageAs they watched the outside suspiciously there weren't any undead wandering around. He was wide awake thanks to the coffee beans but even so seems were kind of dull for him to stay awake, although it probably wouldn't be best to let his gaurd down.

After minutes past he finally spoke up"So...I guess those motorcycles drew their attention away huh.......how long have you known Sirena for?"he asked Naoki keeping his voice low just in case.  

Heart of Madness

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:10 pm
User Image "Sirena? A long time," Naoki replied quietly. "We've been together since I can remember." Practically sisters. "If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have been let into the military. My mother was really against it you see. Why do you ask?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:15 pm
User Image"No reason really just curious."Ryuu said stretching out his back with his hands in the air."Just trying to pass the time."Another couple of minutes go by.  

Heart of Madness

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image It felt like hours, though Naoki knew it hadn't been that long. Still, it was dark out, and the others weren't back yet. She was beginning to worry.

Just then, she heard a rustle from somewhere close by.

"Company," Naoki breathed, her body tensing. Slowly, she turned around in a circle, trying to see where the sound had come from. The lanterns by the gate that served as lights didn't really help much, though.

Suddenly, two pinpricks of light caught her attention and something launched itself from the darkness. Naoki let out a muffled yell as it landed on her. There was a gleam of jagged, bloodstained teeth, but she managed to flip over and send the thing to the ground. It quickly got up, however, and let out a low growl.

...Growl?!

The undead dog looked terrifying. Some zombie must have been making a meal out of it but left it halfway through; the animal's haunches were ripped, and its right hind leg had the bone showing through. Its once clean, fluffy fur was matted and streaked with its own blood. The familiar overwhelmingly disgusting odor came from it, making Naoki's eyes water.

The dog howled.

"Sh*t!"

Naoki aimed her M9 and shot the thing, but a second howl came echoing from somewhere that sounded terribly close.

"Ryuu, I think it invited friends over!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image"Ah crap, take that one out quick."Ryuu said to Naoki

Ryuu looked around with his shotgun up ready to smash any heads Well I guess it's safe to say that even animals can get infected Ryuu thought to himself looking around making sure it's friends didn't get the jump on them. There was a rustling coming from his side now. Two more came out both bleeding, drooling and very hungry. One came rushing at him, Ryuu used the butt of his shotgun and swung it at the dog crushing it's head killing it but was pounced by the other dog. Not having enough time to swing Ryuu used the gun to block the dog from bitting him.On the ground now with the dog tring to get at his neck trying to bite through the shotgun"A little help here." Cried out  

Heart of Madness

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image Naoki aimed a swift kick at the dog attacking Ryuu before bashing it over the head with the butt of her gun and shooting the other. But it seemed like it was too late. The howling was spreading quickly, and probably attracting a few undead humans along the way. There was going to be another swarm, very soon.

"We can't hold them back once they all get here!" Naoki cried. "Dammit, where is everyone else? We'll just have to barricade ourselves in the house!"

At this rate, she knew their only chance for Koji and the others to come back with the bus.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games