Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Game Masters Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: writing, stories, character, development, feedback 

Reply Main Forum
The Official Welcome Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Giyari
Crew

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:32 pm
Bloody hell do I need to get back into writing D:

Hows things been in here? I seem to have been 'around' on Gaia... Doing some things, not doing others, and well :/ yeah
I need to knuckle down on this stuff sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:06 pm
Speaking of which, Giyari, eventually I will post in Falling In Time. Eventually.  

welian

Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

Giyari
Crew

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:21 pm
Yeah (-_-')
I need to get back into 5schools too... I dont even remember where I left my characters D:
Or what they were doing DX  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:09 pm

Juststompyourfeet andclapyourhands.

nyeh?
Hello! I'm Hammie and Im an extraordinarily awful person -.-" I joined this guild a month ago....and I've never posted. I hope you can find it in yourselves to forgive me -.-"
Anywaiz~ Like i said before you can call me Hammie and im a hobbyist creative writer. Basically? I like to write, and Ive been told I'm pretty good at it, but i'm to unmotivated to do anything about it. I usually stick to writing high school stories, mostly because I dont have patience for fantasy. I do have one story I sort of started that came to me while trying to fall asleep that is fantasy, but like i said before I'm ridiculously unmotivated. I am an insomniac in the loosest form of the word, and often lie in bed till 3 am with thoughts of plots and characters running through my mind.
Interesting facts?
I can't write without music
My stories always die before page 10, therefore my new years rez was to get past page 10.
I like to run.
I may have ADHD, it runs in the family -.-" which could explain my lack of patience with writing.
Though I would love to see my stories published, I want to go into Neuroscience.
Anything else you'd like to know? Clickclickclick your way over to my comment section or shoot me a piping hot PM and I promise, I don't bite. ;]

Comeoneverybodyitsthehamsterdance!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Music For Hamsters

VenusRain

Timid Guildswoman

8,350 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:08 pm
Hey, another ADHD bro! Yeah, the attention span thing is a pain in the butt when you're trying to write. |D I count myself lucky to get 1000 words of actual story down, and ten pages is simply beyond me most of the time.

Although I tend to hyperfocus while worldbuilding, so I like writing fantasy more than realistic stuff. EFF YOU I HAVE DRAGONS ect ect.

The neuroscience thing is pretty awesome; I thought about going into it for a while, before I realized that my complete lack of social skills wouldn't exactly be an asset in the job.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:33 pm
Music For Hamsters

Juststompyourfeet andclapyourhands.

nyeh?
I usually get in the 3-5,000 words before I totally give up -.-" I only dislike fantasy for the simple fact that I dont what to invest to much thought and hardwork in a story that wont last. Thats awful isnt, setting yourself up for failure...oh well. You actually have to talk to people to study brains? I figured they'd all be dead by the time I get a look at them....I guess I'm going in to nanotechnology or genetics instead.

Comeoneverybodyitsthehamsterdance!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Music For Hamsters

VenusRain

Timid Guildswoman

8,350 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:01 pm
The most important part of neuroscience is learning how they work while still functional! 8D Although dissection is important too, I will admit that (and I also admit that I wouldn't be able to take it; my nose is too sensitive to smell). But there isn't as much talking as with psychology, which I was/am also interested in. ...Although i'm not sure which would be more interesting; the bizzare things that people's minds make from mostly healthy brains or how the slightest changes in chemistry and structure create massive differences in behavior... SO MANY TINY THINGS TO MENTALLY RIP TO SHREDS AND DISCOVER THE MECHANICS OF~ *w*

Ah, I see. I don't mind it much myself, but I also find the worldbuilding bits to be a ton of fun, even in fandom. |D  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:49 pm
Oh. . . My God. . .

So, Freaking Sorry.

I signed up into this guild ages ago but didn't have the time, guts or the work to do so.

Anyways, Hello all, I go by two names: one is Blue-Alien, Blue, or B-A, the other one is Czar-Ino-Kaze, Or Czar.

So I've been RPing for quite awhile and just recently branching out into Writing, I'm currently starting out in fan fiction; to improve my writing, So that's it for now.  

blue-alien

Demona McRae

Dangerous Prophet

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:47 pm
Sweet Jeebidus, it's been forever. How you been, guys? I'm happy to say I've been writing, but mostly it's just fanfiction, and some collaborative work.

Welcome, newbies.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:15 pm
Hey, writing is writing! I'm proud to say that even though I didn't finish my NaNoWriMo novel and I'm not interested in pursuing it at this time, it ll be the topic of my senior show.  

welian

Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:39 pm
It seems activity has dwindled down to basicaly zilch. Where did people go? gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:48 pm
South for the winter.

ninja  

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Demona McRae

Dangerous Prophet

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:09 pm
I've decided to pursue just short stories and fanfics for now, as opposed to projects like NaNoWriMo. What I really need to do is taking some writing classes at the college, then submit some articles to magazines and newspapers and build a resume or portfolio of work. Writing is kind of what I want to do professionally. But that's just me.

I think we should be doing more events, to keep people involved.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:36 am
I totally agree, Artic. I've been trying to be more active within the guild, but that's difficult when there's no one around.  

Lydia Blue

Demona McRae

Dangerous Prophet

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:43 am
Alright, time to kick up an old CSD tradition: Youtube Video wars!

Starting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsbVyGtQo4g&feature=related

Holy bawls, it's awesome.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas