Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:44 pm
Suddenly as San spoke Howaido stormed in he was bandage around the chest and had his wrist and legs wrapped up. He was holding a very broken Oinin mask and the handle of his obliterated cleaver. Howaido stopped at the desk and was quite out of his normal calm attitude, he slammed both objects onto the desk leaving soot and a small bit of sand on the desk. He crossed both arms like an X over his chest and then swung his arms out so they were horizontally facing away; a very common 'No Way' gesture. "Never again, Mamorou-sama, never again!" With that he slapped both of his palms down on the desk cracking the wood with slight indention's of his hands and plopped down into a chair in the corner. "You see these wraps, Ill be out for a week! And my custom made sword got wrecked too, not to mention my mask!" Howaido threw his arms up hopelessly and then sighed as he brought them down and propped his leg over his right knee. Howaido was fuming which was quite odd,"I hope you are planning on getting me exact replacements, both of those were indestructible. I had the best sword in the Five Shinobi Nations, now how can a master Bukijutsu user fight with out his best sword!?"

"San, had to practically beg me to go and help him, and I had to sneak out of the village! Which I will have you know was quite difficult seeing as even with my knowledge of stationary defenses and stealth tactics I still had to keep hidden." It was now when Howaido gave a slight smirk as he gave Mamorou a clear look. "But, the village is safe now and we have dealt with him for good this time. For now, Id say we handled ourselves fine with out you! Boy, you shoulda seen that beastie." It was then when Howaidos cool Hatake smile broke through and it was now clear that this whole earful to the Kazekage was a joke by Howaido. Leave it to the good light hearted Hatake to make a joke out of a near death situations. Howaido was happy how things had turned out and he wasnt willing to hide it that easily. For once he had been useful to the end, he had fulfilled his goal,"Next time, I want some of those siege weapons for myself though, ne?" With that he let out a good laugh for once and stood up to excuse himself,"Ah, it feels good to laugh again. Ill be by in a week to get my next assignment from you Mamorou-sama, promise Ill be in tip top shape!"

Howaido walked over and picked up his two items and exited the door,"Sorry for interrupting, you guys were just being too serious for an occasion such as this." His voice echoed back to them as he left. They didnt know where, but they knew he would be around.

(I will be lurking to see your reactions though. XD Wild Howaido strikes!)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:21 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, &Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Sitting still while listening to his testimony, I had not a reason to respond, yet respond I did anyways. "It's a black ops mission, & Siniku has not responded in saying that he needs help. If he has completed his mission, he will return... communication is dangerous during under-the-table operations, & Siniku knows that. If you knew your Captain at all, you would understand this, being his direct subordinate. Your report is satisfactory... I'll request a check-up on the forest at an undisclosed point in the future."

Tapping the desk as Howaido made his entrance, I repaired the damages as he made them, via Douka. Replying to Howaido next, "Humans heal, & swords can be made again. Masks, too," I continued, taking him seriously. "Nothing is indestructible... not even the Universe." Sighing as the air turned up at the silliness, Two rubbed his temples, apparently in need of some ibupofen. Waving my hand at them, "You're both dismissed for your normal activities. I'll call you if anything intensely important comes forth."

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:13 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San brought his feet together and stood at attention, then bowed a respectful bow while speaking his dismissal.

"Sir!" Ill be at the academy if you need me. I will most likely be with Six sensei as well. Just call and i will answer."

With that, San left the office.

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:57 pm

Info:
[Myself, &Two]

Making a motion to Two, he understood at once what I wanted. Off to Takumi to fetch some prices & shop! Hooray! It was time to spend some money & improve the traffic lanes to and from the merchant village.

----------Two to the front entrance----------

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:39 pm
Haru Hatake
Sunagakure | Gennin |Bloodline

User Image

Haru caught the headband and smiled to himself. He hadn't smiled since the incident. He out it on and looked back up, listening to the conversation. After San left and the Kazekage left, Haru ran after Howaido.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:07 pm

Info:
[Two]

-----Two from Takumi's Misc. Shoppe-----

Plopping the Library Expansion Atlas down on the desk, I thanked Two for his hard work. "Atta boy, Two." A smile crossed my face as I pulled out my profile for editting. "Aaaaaaand 200 Ryo for checking up on prices, too. Good job."

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:11 pm
Lucas walked up to the door to Mamoru's office and knocked on it lightly. he stood at attention waiting to be called in by Mamoru. he knew from familly stories that Mamoru was not one to be trifled with but also if you were lucky enough to get on his good side you'd see one of the greatest people in their element. but Lucas was not here simply because he wanted to. he was here to report on his activities and request a promotion based on the success of his activities.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:11 pm

Info:
[Two]

Putting away the profile back into its non-existence, I looked up as Two sat his vehicle in the corner. "You may enter!" A voice called out to Lucas from inside the office. Leaning back in the chair, the blindfolds of cloth draped themselves about the shoulders.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:13 pm
Lucas would fly into the office as the door slammed open, being propelled by a strong burst of wind. A half burned, scarred figure stumbled into the office, using a weathered stick as a crutch, and croaked "Maaamooorruuuuu!" before plomping itself down on first one knee, then the other as they gave out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Info:
[Two]

"Lucas & the zombie that went off with San to do covert actions unknown to me," a sly comment was made. "And you're crispier than your counterparts. Congratulations on at least making sure that everyone came back alive!" Smiling, two leaflets filled with the 1,570 Ryo airplaned their way across the expanse between them, one going to Lucas whilst the other went to Ganchou. "Not a chance in heck that you brought back samples of various objects inside the Outpost, did you?"

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:23 pm
The figure waggled the stick at him, and lightly tossed it over. "I got near burned to a crisp, and all I got was this lousy stick..." he muttered, sighing. "If you need me, I'll be at the Ho'pital, gettin treatment. Oh. 'Allo there Lucas." He barely got up, and disappeared on the wind as a final note "Next time... don't send the Gennin" was said.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:07 pm
Lucas simply shook his head when gan left with the final parting words.
"i admit that the title of genin does not bode well when dealing with the others when on a mission like that despite what kind of abilities i have.. sarus and silas fought and i had a brief period where i shared strong words with howaido. ganchou made the potential argument between me and howaido. if i'd had more time i'd have gotten some samples but if you wouldn't mind maby i could return there to collect samples."
he said going through his memory thinking about what things might be preferable to collect samples of so that he had a primary and secondary list of samples to collect.
"however. this report is not the main reason i came here. if you'd like a more detailed report from me i can provide one but i also would like to request to be elevated to the rank of chunin. i believe that i have provided a sufficient service to suna. enough to be able to be a chunin."
he said and pulled out his profile.
"i think that this should be sufficient evidence as to my accomplishments"
he said and waited simply standing there.  

dreadno

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:54 pm

Info:
[Two]

Swatting the stick over to Two, he placed it alongside his vehicle. "See ya, Ganchou. So... Lucas. What did you have for me?" Listening as the young Miyamoto went through a long-winded story to boost his image, I accepted his profile. Flipping through it, his AC deserved a hard stance. Closing it & sliding the file over the length of the desk, I declared, "Chuunin Lucas, welcome to your next promotion. If you have anything else to report, state it now, as I'll be thinking upon the reinsertion mission here in a few."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:56 pm
Lucas started going through the mental list he'd made.
"well. there were the trees that seemed to have unique magnetic fields being emitted. possibly useful. also there were glowing blue stones. not sure what they did but judging by the effects suffered by the group i would think that they give off maby a low level frequency that alters certain brain functions relating to specific senses. it seemed to affect everyone differently. there was a golden liquid which i'm not sure of what it was but it was used in creating a key to open a hole that led to farther within the ground. within there was a cavern with water that wasn't to deep but deep enough to save a fall. also within that water were plantlife that gave off it's own light. there was also a room where there was an energy that would cause cells to replicate quickly causing an effective healing effect but if under it's effects for to long the cells could become cancerous."
he said and paused... he'd prattled on and Mamoru was being kind and listening or at least pretending to do so.
"if i am being an imposition i can go train. i wouldn't want to disturb you any more than is necessary."
he said feeling bad for having prattled on for so long.  

dreadno

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:03 pm
Ganchou entered the room at the end of Lucas's spiel, and sighed. Touching his shoulder, he murmured "You may want not to be here. Mamoru and I are going to have some words..." in his ear, before walking over to the front of Mamoru's desk, and crossing his arms.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games