Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaika observed Zero's defense of his attack. Clever, but inefficient when met with someone in this position. The attempt to offset his balance was barely effective, as he Taijutsu training and conditioning has increased it to levels beyond the average genin. Also from the position he was in it was very hard to unbalance him. His shoulders were against the floor with one foot planted on the floor to raise him with his other still raised high in the air after his failed attack on the mans chin. Since he was so low the backhand strike sailed clear over him as he quickly withdrew his leg. At the same time his other foot show forward aiming at Zero's knee, his entire body falling onto the floor in the process. Zero was already in the middle of an attack and still off balance from his earlier attack. It would be infeasable for the man to dodge this for even someone of Chuunin rank would not be able to see the attack, stop their own attack and get out of the way in the short amount of time. If his blow to the knee connected it would hurt but not badly. It would tighten and stiffen his leg though, drastically slowing his mobility for the remainder of the fight. It was what pro fighters called the 'Sweet Spot'

OCC:Any questions on what I just did PM me

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 4 ] [ Theme song[

Zero saw the attack coming but knew he wouldn't be able to get out of the way. So instead he planted the tip of his sword in the ground in a simple guard with underlying tones. The blade was facing out this time and if he was smart he wouldn't kick a blade with his bare feet.. He reestablished himself and drew his kunai from his offhand sleeve and gently threw it down at the mans shoulder. Non lethal but plenty painful if it hit.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaika did not stop with his kick. Surprisingly the blade bounced off the bottom of his foot, although it cut through one of his socks. His blow knocked the blade aside,sliding off the side of his shoe as it kept going and connecting with Zero's knee. The adrenaline rush the pain provided made the blow a little harder then he expected. He heard a bone snap, probably one of the little ones in the knee cap. Zero's leg gave out beneath him, no longer able to hold of the full weight of his body. He fell, but no before he was able to loose a Kunai at him. Kaika deflected it with his Keyblade with a simple flick of his wrist as he flipped backwards off the ground and landed on his own two feet. He smiled brightly, proud of himself for making the hit. He raised his leg to show Zero the bottom of his foot, displaying the blood or more accurately the lack off. The only thing that could be seen through the cut in the bottom of his foot was a streak of white that quickly faded"Well met" He said as he resumed his stance, giving his opponent a chance to get up

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:02 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:270/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 4 ] [ Theme song[

zero didn't actually receive the hit as when his foot came into contact with his blade he sent a force of chakra through the blade and smashing his leg harshly. It was a simple adjustment to send it out the sharp end rather than the blunt end and a simple nudge in the opposite direction would suffice. He slip a bit from the impact however his blade pushed further into the ill advised attack cutting into his foot. He would need to reinspect his leg after that. Zero nodded at his opponents banter and asked him a simple question."That was ill advised. I believe you need to be reevaluated before you could be sent into the field. If your willing to risk limb simply to get in a hit when better options are available...you need to rethink your occupation. Were done here. "Zero held up two fingers in front of his face and disappeared in a very low power blast of electricity.

Oritatami-shiki no Koushin [ Folding Lips ]
Description: The practitioner places the blunt side of their weapon, or their foot or palm against a broad section on the target, surges chakra to the corresponding area, and then pushes it outward in the same motion. The pulse should be more than enough to offset other ninja, creating a decent opening for a quick melee strike.

Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]
Official Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The Shinobi will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the Shinobi will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaika stood there with his Keyblade resting on his shoulders watching the man give an excuse to leave.'No, this isn't over.' From what he saw he knew he was the man's better, and more importantly so did he. The blade did not even scratch the bottom of his foot and other then a slight taring of his sock he was perfectly fine. This man was barely able to keep up with him and he had only use one attack. He smiled at the thought as he walked over to the wall and strapped his boots back on. He intended to continue his training, the more Techniques he had under his belt the more increased his odds of survival in a actually challenging battle would be

This next style would prove to be very useful. The Eight Gates! He read up on the first gate, studying everything that involved opening it and the repercussions that would follow if he did so. The first gate effectively doubles his speed and strength for only a little nerve twitching as a repercussion. It seemed like a pretty sweet deal and if there was ever a time where he had to go past that first gate he would be undoubted in a life or death situation. The Darkness would not engulf him, of that he was going to make sure. He read out of his manual some more, attempting to learn as much about this style as he can. Finally, he was ready. He walked over to a nearby training area and took a deep breath to calm his nerves. He looked inward and forced the chakra to explode outwards, result in the first gate opening and a dramatic increase in power! He tightened his hands into fists, afraid of doing much else lest he destroy something precious on accident! He could not believe this! Eventually he closed shut the gate and waited for the effects to wear off

The next one was a bit more positive then the last, it was a Gate that healed him of the ailments of the first and gave him a moderate chakra replenishment. He smiled as he thought of how when he was tired and down how he could come back. His enemies would never be suspecting it. First things first he activated the first hate. He let it take its toll on him while he trained in that state for a bit, long enough that he could feel the exhaustion creeping in. Finally he worked up the will power to unlock the second gate and as soon as he did he could feel its regenerative effects spread across his body, healing him or his aches and pains. While it did not give him a boost in either physical strength or speed it gave him something better: Endurance. With this he could keep the pace of battle up much longer then he could without it. That was the reason it was valuable. He shut the gate and got to work on the next one.

The third gate, The Gate of Life would be a bit more tricky as the repercussions from opening it started to get a bit more serious. Opening it fully would possibly prevent him from continuing in further training throughout the day. He made the decision that if he opened it he would do no physical activity to prevent himself from tiring out to quickly and injuring himself. Surprisingly, he found it easy to open and felt it give him another small chakra boost. When he looked down at his hand he found it was red. He assumed this was from the increased blood flow but could not be sure. He guessed the condition was from all over his body but again could not be sure. He stood there trying to manage the gates overwhelming power and trying to force it to shut which he found out the hard was was alot harder then opening it. Eventually he did it. He stood there sweating from the exertion though. He rested for two hours before he continued with his training as the next one would only be harder. With that he left for the Kazekages office

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:24 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 4 ] [ Theme song[

Zero walked back into the dojo, noting it was empty again. He didnt want to have to deal with the half brain-dead academy student again. he walked across the room picking up equipment that people had left out and restowed the, noting the blood on the floor he cursed silently.'idiot...'

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:30 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 220/220} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru had run in right behind Zero. Looking at the blood, then Zero, he tilted his head slightly. "What happened?" he asked, walking onto the mat, so that he could further his taijutsu style.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:41 pm
User Image

"An idiot happened. Was in a spar with some student. I set a deterrent for him to discontinue an attack and instead he pushed forward. And because of which well his foot got sliced..."Zero sat in his corner and closed his eyes, starting to medityate and become in tune with his surroundings.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:47 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 140/220} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru merely nodded before forming a handsign. "Kage Bushin no Jutsu!" he said, a solid clone appearing in front of him.

The real Kageru inhaled slightly before exhaling, while the shadow clone merely nodded, to say it was ready.

Grabbing the scruff of the clone's front, Kageru lifted the clone off the ground, quickly retracting the same arm.

In an instant, Kageru thrust his palm into the clone's chest, throwing him into the air. The clone never made it to the top, as it dispersed. Kageru merely rubbed his chest where he had hit the clone.

Forming another handseal, Kageru built his chakra again. "Kage Bushin no Jutsu." he said, forming another clone.

The Clone merely pulled out a kunai, signaling to Kageru that it was ready to begin.

In a flash, Kageru swept his dominant leg upwards, toward the armed hand in a high arc, hitting the clone's hand hard, and knocking the kunai into the air, only to fall back down, stabbing into the wood with a dull thunk. The clone was rubbing it's hand, looking at the real Kageru with a pouty look.

(Learned: Rising Impact Palm, Leaf Rising Wind)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:45 pm
User Image

Zero sat, thinking to himself. Trying to reach his zen. He could hear kageru smashing his clones about again. He closed his eyes and could hear kageru strike his clones again and again.
1/8
He listened to the shuffle of abi on wood as kageru trained. He heard the wind blowing into the dojo as someone forgot to close the door.
2/8
He thought as he sat there. "Information is a shinobi's deadliest weapon. Know your enemies location and he is as good as dead. If he knows mine...im in trouble.
3/8
]bhe listened to the way the currents of air flowed about the room. When zero moved the current shifted slightly around him. He could hear the difference in where he stood and where the air came from.
4/8
As kageru made progression with his styles zero was starting to get a fix on where he was standing. he figured he was around 20 feet away from where he was sitting.he kept repeating to himself.
5/8
Information is the shinobi's greatest weapon. One well placed person can change the tide of an entire war. Know your enemy and you need not fear the outcome of a thousand battles.
6/8
Zero found that in a quiet moment he could hear the shuffle of people going about tasks outside. A kid dropped something in the sand. It was a very distinct sound.
7/8
Zero focused i n all the factyors he had though about and actualy knew how far away a lizard was outside the door. He knew kageru was 31.7625 feet away. And he smiled.
((Sensory information learned. That was an annoying one to rp out...))

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:53 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 60/220} {Status: }
User Image

"Don't be such a baby..." Kageru said to his clone, who immediately stuck his tongue out.

Shaking his head as the clone pulled his tongue back in Kageru kicked upwards at a hard, forty five degree angle, knocking his clone in the air.

Flashing under his clone, in it's shadow, he quickly spun in the air, kicking hard into it's left side.

Spinning back around, he slammed the back of his right fist into the clone's face before using the momentum to twirl, using his left fist to slam a driving blow into the clone's chest sending it into the ground.

Kageru wasn't done however, as he flipped forward, slamming his heel down into the clone's chest, to which, the clone dispersed. Panting as he stood, Kageru winced slightly as he stood, the technique putting a slight strain on his body.

Sighing, Kageru formed another handsign, this time forming two clones.

This time, their target was the dummy set up in front of them.

Jumping into the air, Kageru, and his two clones somersaulted forward.

Kageru slammed his heel into the dummy's head, while the two clones slammed their heels into the dummy's shoulders. As all three flipped backwards, one of the clones dispersed in a cloud of smoke.

Immediately, Kageru pulled out two kunai knives, holding them back hand.

The clone merely turned to Kageru before nodding, understanding what was about to be learned.

Channeling his chakra into the kunai knives, Kageru rushed at his clone at high speed.

Slashing in an X shaped pattern, Kageru cut across the chest and stomach areas of his clone, which immediately dispersed. Cutting the chakra flow to his kunai, he let out a sigh, feeling worn out.

(Learned: Leaf Shadow Dance, Lion Combo, Clone Spinning Heel Drop, Flying Swallow)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:14 am
User Image

Zero stood back up and smiled at kagerus progression. he turned back to his dummy he had stood in the corner. and drew his blade., and settled into a relaxed state and traced kanji at breakneck speeds on the dummy digging g into the wood about half an inch. (1/8 ) (1/8 ) 1/8

Zero shot another grouping in with his sabre, tracing a smaller word for death on the dummies shoulder using the same calligraphy as before.. (2/8 2/8 ) 2/8

taking the weapon in two hands he slashed deftly across the dummy and the kanji for life would appear on its forehead in shallow cuts. it was then he thought something peculiar about his cuts. He dismissed it for the moment.(3/8 ) (3-8 ) 3/8

Death life, pain, aha! He closed range with the target and on his opposite arm would tattoo in shallow cuts the kanji for compassion. (4/8 ) 4/8 4/8

Slashing again through the strokes he sent the kaji for literacy settled into the wood.. He settled back and looked at the dummy as if silently judging it..5/8 5/8 5/8

He turned the dummy around and went to work on its bac. He deftly cut the kanji for different words into its back. Honor, sacrifice, duty. All of which meant a great deal to him. 6/8 6/8 6/8

He started moving his sword quicker than he had used it before, the words appearing in a storm of steel and flashes of sun reflecting off his blade., Love, heat, sand. 7/8 7/8 7/8

He deftly slashed through the dummies midriff, the word for protect carved into the wood. He went close to inspect the dummy and saw the cuts ran much deeper. And seemed to be etched twice in the wood if just barely overlapping. His swings must have been making a secondary cut on each stroke. Probably similar to his extension technique he had learned a few days ago. upon inspection of the back some of the symbols had clearly been etched three or more times. Sometimes even 4 to 5 times. He had felt a slight pull on his chakra...he thought he had imagined it
8/8 8/8 8/8
((Twin blade, brush stroke learned, Hydra strike learned))-

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:25 am
User Image

While Kageru watched Zero, he rolled his shoulders a little, hearing the bones scrape together before popping. "...Hey Zero...?" he asked suddenly, hoping not to break his concentration, but he did have a question.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:33 am
User Image

"Always have time. Whats on your mind?"Zero looked curious for a moment as he stepped toward the genin. He stopped about six feet away and waited for his question, sliding his weapon back into its sheathe.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:37 am
User Image

"We're still gonna be a team right? Even after we pass the exams. If we pass." he said, honestly worried.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games