Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image

Kanta Zii Kagami
| Konoha | Laser Pointer | Ninjutsu | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

"H-hello lord hokage are y-you there?" Said the child ranton user, in his child mode. He was stuck in this mode since he felt alone as Tetsuya and Karula left and forgot about him. Zii made three steps before triping and falling. "Eep." As he got up he looked around, "I-I am here for my headband and scrolls to learn... if thats okay. I mean I can wait in the hall if your busy, and and... oh." He said shyly meaning to come here in ninja mode which it was easier, but couldn't. He was six so her really couldn't help being so timid at this point in time.

+-------------------+

"A Ringmaster is nothing without his Performers."

User Image

Chakra Count: 250/250

"Fear me! For I am adorable!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:08 pm
Wazurai watched stoically as the four Candidates for Chunin entered the room. Each one had there own strengths and weaknesses that needed to be worked on, some more so than others. The Hokage was sure that each could make the cut if they could recognize their own weaknesses and conquer them. First, he needed to test them in order for them to recognize their flaws. Second, he needed to use the information gained in order to logically conclude what the best choice for chunin would be. "Thank you for the information you two. Now, I believe that all four of you are interested in becoming Chunin. Before you can become one, you must understand your limitations and your weaknesses. Unfortunately for you, I only have room for one more chunin, thus we shall be holding try outs. Head to the Dojo and I shall meet you there as soon as I deal with this Genin." Moukogawa-sama said as he waved in the genin who had just graduated.

As the genin approached, Wazurai watched as he tripped and fell. The boy got up and looked around the room. "Welcome, Kagami, I have been expecting your arrival for some time. Your fellow classmates already passed through here and, like you will, received their headbands." Wazurai said as he reached into his desk and pulled out a brand new headband. Handing it to the boy, he pointed at the wall labeled 'Genin Scrolls'." You may retrieve a copy of the Suiton and Raiton scrolls there. I have for you another, more special scroll, for you." Reaching into his robe, he produced a small scroll with the Hokage seal upon it. "This here is a scroll detailing our mutual bloodline's most basic techniques. I hope you will do well in mastering them. Now, I must hurry in order to make it to the Dojo." He said, handing the scroll over to Kagami. Getting up from his desk, Wazurai strode out of the room and left in the direction of the Dojo.

[Exit to: Dojo]  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:15 pm
Uinsean listened carefully to the Hokage's words, and gulped silently. Then nodded, quickly heading out, and going to the Dojo to await the try-outs. "This outta be interesting.." He thought to himself as he left.

[Exit to Dojo.]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image

Save those who need it…Kill those who deserve it
But NEVER lose you path …

Tetsuya no Satetsu
| Hagane Ryu Tetsuya | Genin | Ninjutsu |

Tetsuya walked into the office to find it empty. He frowned. He was looking forward to getting a mission and possibly his bloodline scroll. He sighed and put the scrolls he borrowed back on the shelf before he plopped down on a chair and waited for the hokage to get back from wherever he had gone. After waiting several minutes he was beginning to get bored. He glared at the ceiling before standing and venturing to the dojo, maybe he could find something interesting to do there.
[Exit]

The choice of our past defines us
But it is HOW we act in the present that shows our true character...  

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image

Kanta Zii Kagami
| Konoha | Laser Pointer | Ninjutsu | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Zii looked back and saw tetsuya, "H-hey wait up." he said flapping his arms up and down with his enlongated sleeves making him look like a bird, while quickly taking his scrolls and headband heading out in a dash. While he darted off to follow Tesuya and maybe find Karula. However before he left he bowed to the Hokages office out of respect and continued to chase Tetsuya.
[exit]

+-------------------+

"A Ringmaster is nothing without his Performers."

User Image

Chakra Count: 250/250

"Fear me! For I am adorable!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:13 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis was a bit surprised at the hokages words but bowed and left for the dojo.

[Exit for Dojo]

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:34 pm
Reiko followed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:53 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 270/270 |-|AC:3100 |-| 1400

User Image

It's been a whole year sense he had become a genin and was ready for the next step. He walked into the huge building and saw the Hokage's office. Shikatsu walked up to the Hokage's office and knocked on the door. There was no answer so he peeked in and saw a sign on the desk. It said that he was at the academy. Shikatsu turned around and went to the academy.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kazuhiro Midori

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image
KazuhiroxMidori
Genjutsu Brawler

Konohagakure Genin

"Peace is not something you wish for;"
-----------------------------------------------------

Kazuhiro quietly walked into the Hokage's office gazing around in hopes that he would spot the Hokage. He was told he needed to come here to receive his headband and scrolls, therefore this was the necessary first step in his journey. However Kazuhiro soon noticed that he did not spot the Hokage and softly Kazuhiro called out, "Uh...Hokage-sama?" Noticing no one was here, Kazuhiro decided to leave and search elsewhere for the Hokage.

-----------------------------------------------------
"It's something you make, Something you do, Something you are, And something you give away."
~ Robert Fulghum

Chakra Pool: 250/250

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto
Crazy Samurai Ⅻ Lazy JouninSnow Monk Ⅻ Calm Wind Currents Ⅻ Perfect Waves

Zain knocked on the hokage's door, he waited for awhile but to no avail he did not answer. He was about to walk off when he spotted a sign. "Hmm, guess I can explore the village until I can either see or find him." He thought and walked off, wondering if the genin here were normal unlike in Yuki. "What if they attack me for some odd reason?! Gah I'm just gonna get food." He thought, walking off but being paranoid of anyone around him.
[/exit]

"Men look like girls and girls look like men, only difference is boobs. Kinda."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:03 pm
The Crimson Blade

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 300 |-|AC: 2,000|-| 2,600

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse walked into the Hokage's Office sighing softly as he was not in. "I guess I'll wait here then ask him if he needs his office cleaned. . . I'm so close to becoming a Chuunin!" She smiled greatly then frowned some thinking about poor Steel having to stay outside since her couldn't fit through the door.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel sat outside looking up at the sky board as Eclipse was inside mission seeking.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:01 pm
October Night Starlight

A Jounin guarding the door of the Hokages office heard Eclipse speak of cleaning the Hokage's office."Are you here for the D rank mission of cleaning the Hokage's office? It is a bit messy in there so you may enter but I will be keeping my eye on you."He said opening the door to the Hokage's office to the young ninja.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:14 pm
The Crimson Blade

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 300 |-|AC: 2,000|-| 2,600

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Mission : Office Origination (1/5)
Night nodded to the Jounin. "Thank you, I shall be quick." She walked into the Hokage's Office and began to pick up the things off of the ground, straightening the desk as she started to work.

(2/5)
After Eclipse straightened the desk and chair's along with everything on the desk she then began to sweep the rest of the room looking around. Wow this office is A LOT more bigger than I thought it was! Letting out a long staggering sigh.

(3/5)
Working quickly Night started to organize the scrolls, books, and documents. Looking out at the window she gasped. "Man, the Hokage must never get tired of this amazing view!" Eclipse commented quietly to herself before getting back to the office organization. Ehhh this is a silly mission! But I need the Ryo for that broken window. Sighing once more as she fixed up the office.

(4/5)
Once straightening everything up she started to dust around the office. Chuckling some thinking about Reiko and what kind of smart a** comment he would have about her tidying up the Hokage's office. As Eclipse dusted around it started getting into the air. She began coughing lightly. "How often dose this place get cleaned! Theirs layers of dust on dust!"

(5/5)
Night finished up her office keeping mission. Clasping her hands together she walked out waving good-bye to the Jounin meeting up with Steel outside the large building.
Mission : Office Organization --complete
[Exit]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:19 pm
October Night Starlight

The Jounin just watched as the girl cleaned up the room. When she was done he waved goodbye and then he got back into his guarding stance.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Hot_N_Sexy420

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:13 pm
duckmasta
]

User Image
"Come close to me...

::Sayuri Moeru::
Ninjutsu::Genin::Tamer

Walked in to the hokages office. She saw the hokages secretary and asked her if she could see the hokage to receive her headband and introduced herself. She looked back to see if her partner had followed like she had asked. She got the feeling that he didnt really enjoy her company, which worried her.

The tiger had indeed followed her. He kept his distance, not trusting of this person just yet. She had not shown her worth to him, so he had no reason to pay any attention to her. But for some reason he followed her no matter where she was going. Probably because he felt she needed his protection, shes very fragile. He laid down near the wall and laid his head on his paws.

Jutsu used:
Chakra: 270/270

"....and I'll burn you alive"

User Image  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games