Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:26 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 5,700|-| 3,800

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Gouka Senpuu no Jutsu [ Hellfire Whirlwind Skill ] (1/1) --learned
Eclipse rolled her neck, this place was getting full of Genin, but she supposed that was okay. It didn't really effect her any. Now she was going back to her training. Thanks to Kein he had given her the rest of the Konoha Style. She would learn it in an instant. Then go do some missions, reaching Jounin and her ANBU status. "None the less, I'll learn all of Kein's Katon. And his Maruton. . . then do the Taijutsu. . . get most of it done." With the end of that sentence Eclipse thought back to Kein's memory. She remembered a B rank jutsu. Using her chakra around her she spun it, it soon ignited and became a fire whirlwind. As simple as that, expelling it Eclipse decided to move on.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:06 pm
Slick Ace

Terri Jukishin

Class: Bukijutsu, Subclass: Samurai

I will fight with Honor and hold nothing back but otherwise Have fun and be happy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Terri got up and grabbed another scroll from the shelf, It was a Tetsu no Ryu defensive technique titled "A Decade of Peace" he went over to a special armed training dummy and began, he imagined the point of the attack and quickly stabbed below the weapon and using the flat of the blade deflected it and at the same time pushed against the dummy with the palm of his hand,, he did it a few more times until he mastered it and then put the scroll back on the shelf and searched for another  

SairiMZ

3,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

SairiMZ

3,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:16 pm
Slick Ace

Terri Jukishin

I will fight with Honor and hold nothing back but otherwise Have fun and be happy

Terri pulled out another Tetsu no Ryu Technique, this one was titled "Ryūtsuisen [ Dragon Hammer Strike ]." He began by using a training dummy as a stepping stone of sorts to launch himself into the air. He then flipped around and drew his blade and as he was coming down slashed the shoulder of the dummy. He did this a few more times until he mastered it and then put the scroll back and sat down on a bench and rested, getting ready to master two more techniques, not necessarily Bukijutsu, until he called it a day.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:39 pm
Tsukino17
» Ashitaka |
Rank Genin |
Clan Hakemoto |
Village Konoha |

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

» | Flash-Steel Monk

"Certainty of death...

Small chance of success...

What are we waiting for?"

User Image
Ashitaka glanced down the katana's blade that was in his hand. "Honestly, it's not that grand. It's a quarter gram heavy on the back of the hilt. Not uncommon, but it puts more pressure on the user's wrist than need be. Aside from that, it's a less than standard issue blade. These weren't meant to see frontline combat, so the metal was folded less than a recommended amount of times, and by the looks of it, I'd say barely any. Still, they're somewhat useful.... Ah crap." Ashitaka shook his head and facepalmed himself. "Sorry... weapons are kind of my thing. Makes me go on mini rants. Anyway, Tsukino... nice name. Askitaka. Just call me Ash, everyone does."

Once he finished speaking, he sat on his knees and placed the blade in his hands horizontally before his body and closed his eyes. "Just testing something out." As he spoke, an invisible energy slowly engulfed his blade. Even to a sensor, it would be an aura of an unclear color. It felt as though it was chakra, but even the source was hard to determine. "So, Tsukino, what's a beauty like you want with a new guy like me, eh?"

» Bukijutsu |
» Bloodline |

Chakra l 220
Element l Wind
Active State: l N/A

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:24 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

Tsukino Kazuki

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]['Moonlight Beauty']

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino smiled as he explained the aspects of the sword. It was actually pretty adorable when he became talkative about his sword. She then felt ominous chakra as he sat down with his sword. She was exactly sure what was going on but it was eminating from him. Or his blade? The wierd chakra left as Ashitaka asked her a question. She actually blushed when he called her beautiful. It took alot for her to actually blush considering how many guys she makes blush. She shook her head to make the redness leave her face, before speaking to him.

"I just wanted to talk, since there isn't much for me to right now other then preparing for the exams. And well....Are you participating?" She asked. She pulled her long blonde hair over her right shoulder before sitting down next to him.

Chakra: 275/275

ISuperKamiTenchi-Kun

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:07 pm
Tsukino17
» Ashitaka |
Rank Genin |
Clan Hakemoto |
Village Konoha |

» | Flash-Steel Monk

"Certainty of death...

User Image
"Ashitaka, you are a weapon, as are we all. Those of our line can manipulate our energies and enhance our attributes, mend wounds, and create dangerous bursts of energy. Usually, we use our own bodies, but your mind is wired in weapon use, so you must focus on combining both aspects to become effective."

Saru's words replayed in his head as Ashitaka continued to channel energy (chakra) into the new blade. He was unfamiliar with it, and yet not after a short time. The groves of the hilt, the notches etched on the blade from use, everything about it. And now he controled his energies to coat the blade in his own power. It was an odd feeling, but not a bad one. This aside, his eyebrow raised as the blonde mentioned exams, and of her just wanting to talk. "Not a bad thing, talking. As for your exams, I just got here, donno anything about any exams. Honestly, your land is foreign to me. I come from the South, across the sea." Best to get that detail out of the way now, and better yet to commit it to memory to not waste any time having to repeat himself about two dozen times.

» Bukijutsu |
» Bloodline |

Chakra l 220
Element l Wind

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:02 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

Tsukino Kazuki

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]['Moonlight Beauty']

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino sensed that he was thinking about something before he began speaking again. She pulled her legs in close to her chest as she sat next to him. He wasn't originally from konoha, which was interesting. No wonder he didn't know about the chunin exams. " Well the exams determine whether you move up in rank. I want to participate this year but getting permission from the kage is proving difficult. He ended up sending me here to train with Kein instead of giving me the actual permission or requirements to attend the exams. There's always next year though...." She said with a sigh. She already missed the first exam and she didn't want to miss another. She closed her eyes as she remembered why she was here.

Tsukino is strong medical shinobi with a lot of heart. But when will she really get to prove herself. That was the question she always asked herself. Looking Ashitaka she smiled."Coming from a distant land is cool. Are you from a clan as well? Im guessing a Monk clan?" She said due to his wardrobe choice. She was interested in this Ashitaka. There was something about him that was different.

Chakra: 275/275

ISuperKamiTenchi-Kun

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:38 am
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique) (1/1) --learned
Eclipse looked around, Genin conversing instead of training. Tsking at them she made the tiger hand sign and vanished reappearing twenty feet to her right. The Chunin thought for a moment, figuring she'd learn a few more before going to the office to become a Jounin. Then I'll ask the Hokage of my ANBU status.

Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Crow Clone Technique) (1/1) --learned
Naito then moved onto her next jutsu, learning a few Maruton jutsu. Looking around their were very few crows around. Using her chakra to manipulate them the birds squawked and gathered around Eclipse bundling up into one area next to her forming into a clone. Smiling looking at it she snapped her fingers and the black birds dispersed about.

Sanzengarasu no Jutsu (Scattering One Thousand Crows Technique) (1/1) --learned
Using the birds from before Eclipse gathered even more about, doubling from hundreds to about a thousand or so. Give or take. They flew around the Genin causing some to become confused of their sense of direction, she wasn't trying to taunt them. It was only necessary to fully learn the effects of the jutsu. After they served their purpose the woman sent them away. Popping her knuckles she thought of going to the Hokage's Office and pick up a few missions.

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:09 am
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

User Image

Soushuuha (Manipulate Advancing Blades) (1/1) --learned
Eclipse cracked a smile, thinking about another Maruton she'd like to learn before going on. Taking out three kunai the chunin let her chakra in the air around them, the kunai rose up. Almost like someone with Fuuton chakra, this was a good alternate due to the fact she possessed only Katon and Raiton. Using the kunai she shot them at three different wooden dummies. Hmm, not the strongest ever. But it will do nicely. Whipping her long silky jet-black hair the woman stepped out of the Dojo, going to do her missions.
[Exits to Hokage's Office]

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:08 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 245/245
Koshi's chakra:130/130
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Animal

Taka packed up her remaining sake and made sure Koshi was safely nestled about her body somewhere. He was in his usual spot under her long hair and draped around her shoulders.She walked cheerfully back toward the academy  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

SairiMZ

3,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:52 pm
Slick Ace

Terri Jukishin

Terri went over to the shelf and took out a Raiton scroll titled "Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ]. " He immediately began practicing the technique slowly but surely getting to the point where it becomes a passive skill  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:55 pm
Slick Ace

Terri Jukishin

Terri practiced it again and again and again until he eventually got to the point where he was sure it had become a passive skill for him now. He only needed to began training for another Raiton technique to see if it worked.

Learned: Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ]  

SairiMZ

3,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image
[ K ] a g e [ A ] r a s h i

Konohagakure
Genin
270/270
Ninjutsu Class
Bloodline Sub-Class

╔═════════════════════════════════╗

Still in the back room, Kage looked at the open scroll before him. He read off the second stage of the style, and saw that neither of those would require chakra. His chokuto was sheathed already from the last time he practiced, so he unsheathed it for the first technique. Kage dropped his chokuto and tried to kick the hilt, but missed it.

Picking up his chokuto again he took a deep breath to relax. Kage tossed his chokuto into the air and caught it a couple of times before going back to trying to learn the jutsu. As before, he dropped the chokuto, but this time he managed to kick the hilt and send it flying into a dummy.
[ Learned Last Minute Rain Rank: D : : Simple ]

He read the next skill and saw that it would be most beneficial to him finding another person to train with for this particular skill. Kage sheathed his chokuto and walked into the main room. "Anyone in here care to help me learn a jutsu really quick?"

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

[OOC: ]
[Jutsu Used:]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:21 pm
Tsukino17
» Ashitaka |
Rank Genin |
Clan Hakemoto |
Village Konoha |

» | Flash-Steel Monk

"Certainty of death...

User Image
Ashitaka nodded. "Most of my people are monks. Some are artisans and a few were diplomats, but many of them are religious nut cases. Wanted me to convert to their beliefs, ya know? Pray five times a day and all that. It wasn't for me, so they sent me to explore potential allies."

As he spoke, he could feel his energy warping the blade, making the weight lighter, more durable. It was an amazing feeling.

» Bukijutsu |
» Bloodline |

Chakra l 220
Element l Wind

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:59 pm
Kazuya Uchiha

Genin | Chakra: 270/270 | Ninjutsu | Uchiha | Konohagakure | AC: 0

User Image
Walking into the dojo with his hands shoved in his pockets, the Uchiha boy merely stepped off to a area to practice on his own. Forming a Crow Clone so that he could practice, he stepped back readying himself. [1/2]

Nodding to the crow clone to signal he was ready, he barred himself, waiting for an attack. Throwing a simple punch, the crow clone went for Kazuya's face. Merely stepping to the side, Kazuya used his chakra to make a transparent afterimage which the clone's hand went through as it stumbled forward. [2/2]
As the clone went by, Kazuya jumped back getting ready for another go. When the clone finished moving, it walked back into position, getting ready for the next part of training. Kazuya merely kicked up his heels. [1/4]

When the crow clone was in position, Kazuya got into his stance, signaling to his clone he was ready. The clone nodded to the original, bracing itself for what it knew was about to come. [2/4]

Rushing at the clone Kazuya shifted his weight pulling back his right arm. Throwing it he missed the crow clone completely, but ducked. This completely confused the clone as it was expecting somethign else. [3/4]

The clone looked down at the original, just as the afterimage hit connected with it's check. Standing Kazuya looked at his clone, staring at the comical look almost laughing. The clone rubbed it's cheek before shrugging. [4/4]

Nodding to each other, Kazuya rushed up to his clone, stepping to the side, before throwing a kick into it's stomach. [2/6]

Waiting for the extra two hits that were supposed to come, the clone looked down at the original's leg. It lacked the two extra hits. [3/6]

Looking at each other Kazuya stepped back from his clone before dashing forward again, doing the same motions. This time however the first hit was followed by a single after image hit. [4/6]

Disappointed, Kazuya stepped back again. He was wearing out his clone, and he hadn't completed this technique yet. Frowning, he thought for a moment trying to figure out what he had done wrong. The Clone merely waited. [5/6]

Snapping his fingers, Kazuya began moving his leg around, watching the afterimages behind it begin to form. When he was sure he had it, he readied himself again. Rushing at the crow clone again, he kicked one last time. This time, the first kick was followed by two other after image hits. Upon the the third hit, the crow clone dispersed, and Kazuya, satisfied with his progress so far, left. [6/6]

[Learned: Side Image, Delayed Punch, Triple kick ]
[Reductions: Dojo/Taijutsu -1, Ninjutsu Learning -1, Bloodline Learning -1, Katon Learning -1, Raiton Learning -1]  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games