Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:11 pm
█ █ Katsukimaru Ichigawa █ █

» The Wandering Ronin «

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
[Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu] | [Rouge] | [Jounin Rank] | [Suiton -- Fuuton]

「 Katsukimaru would listen to the words of the Hokage, but didn't enjoy them. How could he be so lax in a situation like this? It still hasn't occurred to Katsuki to stop the henge and return back to his normal appearance. With an angered sigh, he would turn and leave, not even giving a goodbye. 'I'll be taking a break Cousin..' As he stepped out of the Ramen Shop, the male's figure would be blown away with the wind, vanishing from sight. [ Exit ] 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/590] | [Ichigawa] | [Stamina Pool ---/355] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ Extras ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Jutsu and Passives

Jutsu

Passives

Offensive Style: Knife Stances
Practice :: Rank E
The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.

Offensive Style: Simple Play
Practice :: Rank E
With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.

Trick Style: Knife Toss
Practice :: Rank D
The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. ( Only by the hilt, not the tip of the blade. )

Offensive Style: Artless Draw
Practice :: Rank D
The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

Offensive Style: Two-fer-One
Practice :: Rank C
The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Mikoto Suoh

Let the fun and games begin...
...She is spayed and broken in

Chakra: 570/570
Stamina 315/315

XXXXXDropping down from the rooftop across from the Ramen shop Mikoto glanced to his left, having just caught his Otouto leave, being blown away by the wind. Grunting at the coolness of that technique the red-head focused on the face he'd seen before his brother left..that worried yet angry face. Deciding to instead follow the male he dissapeared in a burst of speed, heading towards where he guessed Katsukimaru went.

XXXXX

XXXXX

O.O.C:
To hear what Mikoto sounds like click me!

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Skin is cold and white...
...Such a lovely lonely night

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:32 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
October Night Starlight

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:13900 |-| 6100

User Image

Shikatsu walked through the village, following Noctis's chakra. He found himself at the ramen shop. He entered and looked around, seeing him there, but with his family. He wanted to talk to him, but didn't want to be rude. He sighed and approached them. "Hello Noctis, Night." He said with a smile. He looked don at the two kids, and smiled. "And hello to you two as well."

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:53 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Jounin-Anbu |-|Chakra Reserves- 460 |-|AC: 13,350|-| 8,300

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

There was so much activity Eclipse almost couldn't keep track of all the people greeting her. She nodded to them and said hello back but her primary focus was on the kids bowls of hot ramen. "Careful not to burn your tongues on it." The jonin stated in a sweet tone to her little ones, looking at them with gentle, endearing eyes.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel looked at all the people passing through the ramen shop, he decided to move more to the side of the store so that he wasn't a road block.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:54 pm
kiropterain1

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1210/1210 ▪ Stamina 840/840 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis looked at the kids as they tried to eat their ramen."Listen to your mother kids."He picked up his bowl and began to eat but it was cut short by another voice. He put his bowl down and looked over at Shika, he hadn't actually seen him around that much. Glad to know he was still alive."Hello Shikatsu." He said but he noticed him say hi to the kids, who didn't really know him so they shyly responded and waved then continued eating."Shikatsu, these are my kids, Yukiko and Kisuke."He then looked at the kids."Kids this is Shikatsu Nara, he's a jounin of the village."

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:46 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:13900 |-| 6100

User Image

Shika smiled at them. "Very nice to meet you Yukiko, Kisuke." He then looked back to Noctis. "Haven't seen you in a while." HE said wondering how long it's been sense they last talked.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:46 pm
User Image

Yukiko Shinsztsu
NPC
| Konohagakure | Snow Bunny | Bloodline Class | Pre-Academy | Dreams of being the Bunny Sage | Cute Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Yukiko looked at all of the people come and take her daddy away, frowning she nodded to her mother and blew on her noodles. Sipping on it she squeaked and spat it out. "OWWY!" Tears formed on her eyes, watering greatly as she looked to her father. "Dah-dee! It's two hot!" Sniffling she looked at it, blowing a little bit of her cold breath on it, but not enough to make the steam disperse. Making a pouty face with the lower lip sticking out she wish she had more a hold on her bloodline like her father.

+-------------------+

"I love my Mommy and Daddy with all my heart, and I WILL become strong for them! And bunnies, I will become the ruler of all bunnies."

User Image

Chakra Count: ---/---
AC: ----
Ryo: ----

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:07 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1210/1210 ▪ Stamina 840/840 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis noticed his daughter burn herself on the hot ramen, he sighed right after he told them to listen to Eclipse. He took the bowl and dropped a snowball into it, it began melting quickly and reduced the temperature of the ramen."Here you go little snowflake."calling her by one of the many nicknames. He then looked at Kiro." It has been a long time."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:06 pm
User Image

Yukiko Shinsztsu
NPC
| Konohagakure | Snow Bunny | Bloodline Class | Pre-Academy | Dreams of being the Bunny Sage | Cute Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Yukiko smiled and tried the chilled ramen. Wiggling she giggled bubbly kicking her feet underneath her stool. "Mmmm~ Dah-dee! Its purfect!" She looked up at her father and leaned on his arm nuzzing it slightly, her hat almost falling off. Sitting up again she stirred the snow-bits into her ramen completely cooling it off. She heard someone talk and she turned to look at him, frowning she asked the man in her soft voice. "Pwease sir, . . we have'n fwamily twime. Before Dah-dee has to go back to wwork." She blinked slowly at the red haired man. All she wanted was some quality time with her father.

+-------------------+

"I love my Mommy and Daddy with all my heart, and I WILL become strong for them! And bunnies, I will become the ruler of all bunnies."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:49 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

?((¯°·._. Ʈɦƹ ɦƹąŁɨɲǥ ɦƹą˅ƹɲȿ ._.·°¯))؟

Let me T E L Lxy o u what you wanna hear
Let me whisper sweet lies into your ears

Sukai rushed up to the ramen shop, jumping over Steel doing a flip off of him landing behind Eclipse grasping her in a tight hug. "Ni-Ni-chan! I've missed you!" Purring she nuzzled her cousins hair. "I got you lette---" Straightening up she looked at Yukiko and Kisuke. "A-Are these?"
She looked back at Eclipse.

[[00c: Awkwardness xD I just remembered her and Noctis had a fling! She's gonna act off with him now trololol~]]

Title: A Formal Request
Information: You are to take a lower ranking shinobi you have known for some time and take him/her to another village for a little training. Rather than some excessive form of physical training, you are to teach him/her one new technique and then find another shinobi of the same rank and have them battle. If either one of them near fatal blows, jump in and prevent the kill.
Minimum Posts: None
Note: Awards only half advancement credit. Bonus: 400 Ryo.

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it
I'll xm a k ex them disappear

'Grand Chevalier Haji"

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:57 am
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Jounin-Anbu |-|Chakra Reserves- 460 |-|AC: 13,350|-| 8,300

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse almost went face first into her bowl of ramen, noodles spurting from the noble woman's mouth as she was swept up in one of Sukai's backbreaking hugs. Coughing violently when she let go. "Nice to see you too Sukai, glad you could make it. . . .Your the only one I would intrust with this mission." Turning she looked at her cousin gawking over the twins. "Oh yes, you haven't met them yet. This is Yukiko and Kisuke. The twins."

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel picked his head up slightly, looking over seeing the Cat Sage of Kumo in their presence. The wolf's tail thudded on the ground making it small earthquakes every time it hit.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:26 am
| Konohagakure | Genin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Koton [ Steel Release ]|
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Maylee Sanmiitai †
|Youngest Sanmiitai Triplet|
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +
"The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire."

Maylee scarfed down her Ramen as quick as possible. "Slow down, May. You'll give yourself the hiccups." The Owner warned her. Maylee pushed her bowl away after drinking the broth. "Sorry, But I really gotta go~." She said hopping out of her chair and pushing it in for the next person. "Bye Uncle." She called out to him as she left the shop and headed for the dojo/academy to go train her Doton and bloodline.

[//exit]

"Mess with my Onii-chans, and I will burn you alive."

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |
| Stamina: 175 / 175|
| Oracle Raidus: 5yards |
| AC: 2150 |
| Ryo: 1200 |
| Theme: Into the Fire |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:04 pm
October Night Starlight

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu blinked at the young girl and smiled. "I'm sorry little one. I wasn't trying to interrupt your family time. Noctis, just meet me in your office when you get done. Do you forgive me sweety?" He asked with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:17 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis smiled ay his daughter as she ate the chilled ramen. She then spoke to Shikatsu asking that they didn't bother them. He chuckled lightly at that it was too funny, a jounin being scolded by a child. He patted Yukiko on the head and told her to keep eating. Noctis noticed someone enter the ramen shop, someone that didn't look like they were a member of the village they rushed Eclipse and embraced her and was talking about a letter. He remembered who she was, it was Sukai, Eclipse cousin. He remmebered first meeting her long ago, didn't think he'd end up marrying Eclipse back then...this makes things a bit awkward and why the hell is she in Konoha? He didn't remember anything about a letter. Do they just let anyone through the gates now!?!? He noticed Maylee exiting the ramen shop, he wondered about her he then looked at Shikatsu."Alright Shikatsu, I'll see you in my office later."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:07 pm
User Image

Kisuke Shinsetsu -- Fang
NPC
| Konohagakure | Little Wolf | Tamer Class | Pre-Academy | Best ANBU | Cute Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Kisuke simply ate his food, though it was hit he could handle, it he actually liked his food hot. He noticed His father putting a snowball in his own and Yukiko's ramen."Eeewww." He said seeing all the people coming and talking to him they didn't always go out like this so it would be nice to spend some time without people coming. Then another woman came in and she was really pretty. Kisuke hid his face deeper in his large scarf and continued eating silently, shy of Sukai.

+-------------------+

"I love my Mommy and Daddy with all my heart, and I WILL become strong for them and Yukiko! Touch my sister and you'll answer to me and my wolves!"

User Image

User Image  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games